January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Lovely bump Heather!

Mushy, how bad is this heat? I'm over it! I love it when Halloween stuff comes out! But different for me this year though as we will be moving back to Melbourne in November so I'm going to get double summer 😕 summer tents to be pretty short there though that's good at least. Definitely getting a house with climate control!!

Embeth, I feel the same. I know I should be just enjoying the pregnancy but to be honest I'm getting over it already and I'm ready to meet this little munchkin!

Oh my gosh Lucy, I'm totally dying! I spent the day with my in laws shopping yesterday and almost melted! Today I haven't even opened my front door!

I feel for you and having to deal with a double summer, hopefully it really isn't too bad.

We live by the beach so have no a/c so I have every window and door open trying to get any little bit of breeze i can. Not working!! And the heat is meant to last all week I think? Argh! 😫 the thought of double summer is really getting to me. I plan on hibinating all of January!

lovely bump heather!!! I'm in Kansas so we definitely get a good dose of all seasons as well.

have to say I'm NOT a summer person, so the quicker it's gone the better imo! It wasn't too bad this summer but autumn and winter are my absolute favorite. I'm not sure I could live somewhere it doesn't snow. very much ready for the heat to be gone for good. this weekend it's supposed to get very cool here, yay!!! :)

Well I just dealt through winter now on to spring and then summer, except here in Perth australia our weather is all over the place... yesterday was really warm and today its apparently meant to be raining and very windy..... soo not looking forward to summer Labour haha

I didn't know you were in Australia sakura. I hear it's an absolutely lovely place to live.
off topic- I became aware of a missing child in Australia last september and I can't stop thinking and praying for him and his family. his name is william tyrrell. have followed the story since he became missing since he reminds me of my sons. heartbreaking. every day I check for updates.

Lovely bump pics ladies!

I totally agree! I can't wait for fall and winter, especially Halloween and Christmas. I've been a little obsessed since August and being so hot and just wanting fall. :) Already done a little Halloween shopping :blush: and been on pintrest getting crock pot recipes and ideas for Christmas crafts for the kids. I have a problem.:haha:

Im loving the talk of Christmas craft and autumn leaves! It's 90 (32c) IN the house tonight. Just what a pregnant lady wants.. 😩

Lucy, I feel for you! We just got air conditioning in our house. We bought it and it didn't have one, and we weren't going to get one, cause they're so expensive. Thankfully my husband's father lent us the money to get one cause I'm pregnant. I am sooo grateful!

Mushy that's so good! We have air conditioning just in my ds room, I call it the Ice Cave as I never open the curtains and keep the a/c on almost permanently 😅 think I'll be sleeping in there tonight. I kept waking last night with weird hot dreams , one of them there were a bunch of kids in the room and I woke my DH saying 'there are kids in the room' while laughing?!

Morning girls my two keep having me up at 5.45am it's so depressing lol. It's still dark outside now as well which is worse.
23 weeks today yay! 1 week till v day and it's been two weeks since my bled and nothing else since fingers crossed

I caught cruz kicking on Video last night only slightly but was lovely he moves a lot now x 4 weeks till Third tri 😁

Morning girls. I have my 20 week scan this afternoon. Didn't sleep well last night think it was anxiety/excitement!

My LO gets me up very early too Donna!

Good luck for your scan Sportysgirl!

Morning all!

Work today for me!boo!

Good luck with ur scan sporty! Enjoy x

I have my repeat 20 wk scan Thai afternoon not feeling too bothered by it after being checked out privately so fx all is good.

Hope u all have lovely days :) x

Good luck with the scan(s)!

It's definitely getting colder over here, we had the log burner on last night....Apparently mince pies are in the supermarkets too ahhh.

Really struggling to find a girl name we love, it will be so much easier if baby is :blue: - keep calling it Thomas when it kicks, then feel bad in case it is a girl and i've been calling her a boy this whole time haha.

I'm the same some days, can barely walk more than two minutes without ligament pain! :(

Hey all

Had my scan the woman was so much better and nice ;) all is perfect saw bubs moving around and opening and closing her mouth drinking so cute!

Here she is again!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member