January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

embeth :cloud9:

heather- i'm definitely having hip pain already. I never had it in my previous pregnancies until my last one. with my last one my hips started popping in and out of socket with her and was so painful. hoping it doesn't get that bad this time. I also have to be very careful rolling over in bed or getting up and down or the round ligament is awful! I'm noticing if I sit for too long during the day (which really isn't that long with 7 other children!) my hips hurt and it makes me waddle. I feel for you for sure!

mushy- I'm glad you got an air conditioner! I couldn't live without mine, but I'm quite a wimp in the heat :blush:

Great news with your scan sporty! Are you staying team yellow?

Adorable little profile Embeth!

I'm lucky I haven't had much pain (yet) except for the ligaments in my butt hurt sometimes! Makes me walk really weirdly 😆

I sent DH a text today with what name I really like (I told him I've been too nervous to bring it up as I'd be upset if he hated it) and he replied 'love it!' Can't tell you how happy that makes me. I think I've mentioned names before? So we've decided on Mila and I'm hoping her middle name is Grace as mine is too. :)

Beautiful scan embeth
Glad all is well sporty

I love mila Lucy was on my girls name list lol x

Really love that name Lucy. Mila grace sounds so pretty!

I'm thinking of Isabelle at the moment but not 100% and can't think of a middle name that goes nicely!

I'm not really suffering too much with pain at the moment only if I sometimes get up too quickly. Feeling very tired though, by midday I'm struggling to stay awake. Looking forward to getting work done tomorrow and having the wkend xx

I like isabelle :)

I'm so tired lately to doesn't help my eldest keeps waking at stupid times fr a wee and putting the TV on his room and waking Chad I need to move there bedtimes later I think because I can't cope wv thesee mega early mornings
5.20am Chad woke today that's the middle of the night and it's killing me esp as I can't sleep v good at night as it is x
It's a circle tho there up early so tired and in bed early x

Sorry about the lack of sleep Donna. My LO is the same and wakes so early no matter what time she goes to bed. It was 4.45am today :(

Oh they are early mornings! My two used to wake at 5 for a while when they were v little but not anymore. Jacob generally wakes around 7 and my eldest have clocks in their room
And are told they are not allowed up until 7!!!:)) hope it's not too tiring today for both of u! Xxx

Sometimes they sleep into about half 6 rarely tho
Chad goes to bed at 6 and CJ about 7.
So Ino there having a good solid sleep but God getting up so early is crap lol! We're just watching CBeebies now before CJ has nursery I was going to keep him at home as I'm tired but that's no excuse really is it so I'll take him lol x

Here are the monkeys.
https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/2860FF35-4CCE-47BF-BBD1-E669EBAE4F53_zpsrysf8954.jpg

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/ED9B2E4A-4B83-4BF7-8EF2-B1A9E2096032_zpsajehtejx.jpg

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/E7AF9B84-5FC3-4EAB-96A8-8494309FFDDA_zpsc8bc6tcs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->