January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks girls, I'm so happy Mila Grace is her name! But you're the only ones who know...don't want to talk about it with family friends yet in case I get any comments or I get sick of it.

I also like the name Isabelle 💖

Your little monkeys are so cute Donna! Must make you excited to meet your new little bundle! My 18 month old has been going to bed at 9 and not sleeping till 9.30 😫 but he was waking up at 8am so it was ok. This morning he was back to being up at 6.45 so he's going to be so tired today but I guess it means he'll start going back to bed closer to 7.30 pm again (hopefully!) Donna maybe try moving their bedtimes back half an hour? But it must be nice having the evenings to yourself with their current bedtimes!

Thanks girls well it's currently 6.15pm and there up still we've moved tea back today and bath trying to put him to bed at 7 so I'll stil have my evening to my self I do love my time keeps me sane lol x
I just hope they stil don't wake mega early cuz then they wud have had even less sleep x

MornIng girls
CJ still woke at 5.50 and went for a wee I got him in my bed before he had chance to disturb Chad and cjad slept til 7.50 so better on chads part not so much on cjs he isn't going to bed til he has a wee tonight lil monkey
Considering I've got am anterior placenta j still feel little man so much and strong as well I don't think any less then j did with the other two x

Donna I have an anterior placenta too, and I feel him so strongly and daily too. I think for me it just took longer to get there.

That's a great profile shot, embeth :thumbup:

Glad to hear your scan went well, sporty. Yay, another for team yellow! :dance:

Mila is a beautiful name, Lucy :)

My abdomen has been feeling so full the past couple days. I want my belly to pop out more so baby can be all out front, instead of pushing up. I'm starting to feel like I can't take as deep a breath, or eat as big a meal. And I've felt little feet up by my ribs already!

pita- I definitely feel miserable if I eat too much. I think for me it's due to this huge kid though.

sorry lilly I'm not sure how it works. I know my blood type is A positive and they have never asked me what DH is. I don't need the shot. I know they check my blood at the beginning of every pregnancy, so perhaps they have checked yours too and it's fine?

I think you ladies with the anterior placenta are doing good feeling baby now. I have only had it once and did not feel anything until 26 weeks!!!

this baby is already hurting me with some of his kicks and punches. he was jabbing me in the bladder yesterday, so painful!

Thanks Blessed. I'm getting myself in a right muddle - I'm RH positive not negative and DH is the other way round - so hopefully I'm ok :wacko:

I'm have an anterior placenta and can feel baby kick but only when they're strong ones, can't feel any flutters, sometimes it feels like baby is kicking my cervix - such a weird feeling!

I keep typing 'when he kicks' :dohh::haha:

Hi girls,

Hope everyone's feeling ok today. I've been so busy am
Shattered! Baby's been quiet today think it's because of me being on the go constantly tho, laying down now with a cold drink hoping to get a few kicks!! I think we have decided on either Isabelle Charlotte or Isabelle Amelia for her name.. Which one does everyone prefer?? Like Lucy, Not going to tell family/friends in case we change our minds tho!!

Xxx

I ever so slightly prefer Isabelle Amelia but only just - they're both beautiful names!

Baby was quiet yesterday too, usually goes crazy at 10pm but nothing.... Was a bit worried, but it's been kicking today. Hopefully the drink wakes little lady up for you!

So me and my DH really like the name Johnathan for LO but just realised last night that it has the name "nathan" in it which is our DS1. Would that be weird/odd/etc?

Embeth, both beautiful names. I read somewhere to try and avoid two vowels next to each other, so for that reason think I'm leaning towards Isabelle Charlotte 💖
I've never noticed Jonathan having Nathan in jt TTC Bean! Do you call your ds Nate? If so then they sounds quite different. Lovely names :)
Glad one of your boys slept in Donna!
I think it's my V Day today?!

Embeth, both beautiful names. I read somewhere to try and avoid two vowels next to each other, so for that reason think I'm leaning towards Isabelle Charlotte 💖
I've never noticed Jonathan having Nathan in jt TTC Bean! Do you call your ds Nate? If so then they sounds quite different. Lovely names :)
Glad one of your boys slept in Donna!
I think it's my V Day today?!

Only on occasion I call him Nate, he usually goes by Nathan which I think is why I'm second guessing the name!

i prefer Isabelle Charlotte better, one of my name choices for a girl is Isabelle Catherine, and I think that looks the closest. Although my number one girl name is Amelia Margaret, so I do like Amelia too.

Thanks all, Charlotte is my middle name so thought it would be nice 😉

Happy v day Lucy!!

Ttc I think Nathan & johnathen would be fine together xx

It's around 4 am here and my youngest is awake with a high temp!! Looks like some kind of virus has hit him hoping its short lived!!

Oh on, your poor little boy Embeth :( if Charlotte is your middle name I think it's extra special for your little girl.

TTC would you most likely call your baby boy John or keep him as Jonathan? If you're second guessing his name have a back up, and maybe pretend he's here and call out 'Nathan! Jonathan!' And aee how it feels! So fun discussing names!
My little one is celebrating V day wil some extra kicks and twirls :)

Hope ur little boy is ok embeth poor little man
We're having a pj day today were just up its 6.30am and we're having hot drinks going to sort the cupboard to find al my baby clothes out for cruz I'm
So excited to meet him
Now
He's already kicking away like mad and we've only just got up lol
Happy v day Lucy mines Thursday I can't wait :)
I see the midwife Tuesday I like once we get to this stage appointments become more frequent lol
My cousins little
Boy is due in just over 6 weeks so excited for her x

I bet I go over again this time lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back