January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'm very lucky the hospital I go to us midwife lead, which isn't common in the US. I have yet to see an actual doctor, they've all been midwives. My current midwife is due to have a baby in October, so after my next appointment I'm not sure if I'll then see a doctor or another midwife. When in delivery though, it's a midwife unless you need a doctor. It's the best of both I think.

Sorry about all the poorly children and moms!

Happy vday fit! Mines tomorrow, soo close!

Glad everything is okay sakura!

Happy V day Fit!

Sakura, glad you're ok now. Dehydration is awful. I'm glad the hospital took good care of you and baby.

Yay for a little bit of a sleep in, Donna!

I feel like I've finally reached the happy, more energetic stage of pregnancy! I even got up before my son this morning! Normally this is unheard of!

Lock- I think I remember you knowing a lot about baby carrier? And blessed with all your experience I'm sure you do too! I'd like to get a wrap style one this time and I was looking at these 2 this morning. Both very comfortable and pretty much the same except one has more of a t shirt style back and the other the regular cross over. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 8
Oooh! The ktan wrap comes in an organic cotton and in a beige colour -perfect for summer! Think I'm sold. Anyone used it before? I had a fiddle with it at the shop and it's so much easier to use than the original wraps, just slips over like a top. :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Happy v day fit!cant wait for mine weeks feel like they're dragging for me at the moment!

Glad your ok Sakura sounds scary!!

Great that you heard yours little ones heartbeats Bev and Donna ;)

My littlest one is much better now and I don't feel too bad just tired... Ready for bed already! X

That sounds so scary, Sakura! I'm glad you're doing okay and the hospital was able to get you fixed up. <3

bunyhuny- thanks hun! I wish I had that many options. this is the only place that will take my insurance, so if it doesn't work out I will have to find a new ob, or go with a family practitioner. either way I will NOT go back to my old ob :nope:

Donna and embeth- oh no, hope the sickness is gone very fast :( and donna hope it moves up with no bleeding. I had it once and mine moved up in time.

Chelle- yikes take it easy!!

Sakura- oh my lady!!! get some fluids in you!

fitmama- so sweet!! :) and happy v day

Mushymilk- your setup sounds really nice!!!!

Lucy- I have a lot of friends that like the wraps! I couldn't figure out the moby, which looks like it may be a lot like one of your pics. I do think they look so comfy on my friends. the ktan really looks amazing!!! I think I could definitely handle it! I found some youtube videos where these women were cutting off the bottoms of 3 t-shirts and using them one over each arm and around each leg and then the last one around their bottom as the seat. I tried it and actually used them with my last baby. I imagine it fits just like the ktan. was so comfy, you just have to make sure you get them the right size and tight enough.

I'm starting to have back aches during the day. think this is gonna end up an issue in the end. I've never had them this early

Hey ladies! I've been MIA for a while, just very busy! Hope everyone is doing well!

I just came back from my first prenatal class, it was a lot of fun and made me realise how soon 40 weeks really is :) Next class is about labour and relaxation methods, that will be interesting!

Aww thanks lady's :) the annoying thing is I had almost 2 liters of water the day I went into hospital but my body just threw it all up... docs still don't know why I threw up... but bub was still very happy in there kicking the doppler away when the midwife tried to listen to his heartbeat haha Lil trouble maker was much better than me :) just happy I'm way better again...

Congrats to the lady's who have reached v-day!!

I'm glad you're ok Sakura and baby too. So sorry you're throwing up. Hope it's not a bug. I still have nausea every now and then from morning sickness. Wonder if it was just some left over morning sickness for you?

Blessed, what happened with your OB? I think you'll like the birthing centre. Have you taken a tour yet? I'm the same with the money wrap! Never looked quite right. The ktan comes in one piece and is easy to use, a must when you're standing in the car park with a restless toddler and a crying baby!

Ok weve put the name noah in the bin lol what do you think about

Reid elliott ????

I like that name chelle. I really like the name Elliott, but one my husband's company's biggest competitors business name is Elliott, boo.

Today is my vday! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->