January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Happy v-day Donna! Lovely bump pictures ladies.

Will post mine later - everytime I go to attach it my browser window closes and my post disappears. :growlmad:

Thomas keeps kicking my bladder every few seconds. It is an interesting sensation. :haha:

Donna- happy v day!!!

embeth- have a great day at work :)

Fit_Mama- it feels like I have to pee when they kick me in the bladder lol. and can get quite painful too :flower:

lovely bumps ladies!! I think I will wait for 24 weeks to do my next one.

Aw, lovely bump, hun! <3

Fit & Blessed- I'm getting a lot of those bladder kicks/punches, too. It feels odd and really uncomfortable.

V-Day is here for me as well! Yesterday was my birthday, so this is just about the most awesome birthday present ever! We started TTC just after my birthday in 2011, so it has been a long time coming.

Happy v-day and happy belated birthday Buny!!

Ha ha, the bladder kicks make me feel like “I have to pee NOW,” … “no I don’t” … “yes I do!” …. “no I don’t”

Thomas is now very busy kicking just below my ribs, LOL. He is making it hard to get any work done – I keep staring down at my belly and watching it jump through my shirt. My coworkers must think I’m nuts.

Happy V-day ladies!

Love all the bump pics. :)

The nurse at a non OB Dr. Appt I had today made the comment I look like I'm ready to burst.:wacko: Good grief it's starting already. I always carry big and have gotten are you sure it's not twins comments with my other pregnancies but don't know if it started this soon. :shrug:

Athena- Girl, I feel ya! I started getting the twins comment at 16 weeks!!! Even from people who know I'd done IVF and had already had a dozen ultrasounds, including at 5, 6, and 7 weeks where it's really obvious how many are int here. :dohh: I'm just like, "Geeeeezzzzzz, make me feel like a cow, why don't ya?" haha. I'm not complaining too much though, I think my baby bump is totally adorable. Haters gonna hate. :winkwink:

happy v day and happy birthday buny!!!! what a wonderful gift after such a long and hard struggle <3

fit- I love when he is kicking all crazy and I can see it from the outside.

athena and buny- I have carried some of mine small looking where no one even noticed I was pregnant until I was 7-8 mos along, and some where I look huge right off the bat. I don't know exactly what made the difference, but so far I was bigger when I was having a bigger baby. this one was already in 90 percentile and of course I'm huge. I hate when someone asks my due date and then looks at me like I'm so big it should be sooner than that lol. but what can ya do?

Morning girls
Mine always measure two weeks ahead on the bump front
Can't wait to see what my bump measures at my 28 week appointment x
Aww it took me three years to get pregnant with my first then they haven't stopped coming lol .
I'll have 3 slightly under 4 when baby is due x

Happy v days!

Can't wait for mine!!i feel big but people don't seem to think so. I'm
A secondary school teacher and it was only yesterday that someone asked if I was pregnant!altho I teach PE so quite easy to hide in sports clothes.

Baby is so much more active now constantly jumping about in there I love it ;)

Plan to book my 3d scan this week for when I'm 27 weeks! Exciting!!

This happened to me a few times heather.. The Doppler is reassuring and normally makes her kick she doesn't seem to like it!!

glad all was well heather. Landon is pretty active, but there has been a couple days he was very quiet and it scares me but he is active the next day. I think it scares me most since I have had a couple pregnancies where low fluid was an issue and the main reason I knew to get checked with those 2 was due to very little movement. one of them almost died during birth so I'm on edge about it I think.

About to start my first prenatal aquafit class and feeling nervous - I'm such a dork! But I feel self concious and chubby in my swimsuit and I'm scared one of my boobs is going to pop out. :haha:

After 2 days of endless activity Thomas was quiet today so I got out my doppler. Before I had a chance to use it, as soon as I lied down and put some gel on my belly he started kicking like mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->