January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Happy V day chelle! Lovey bump and gorgeous outfit :)

Happy v day Lilly and chelle ;)

Here is my 22 week bump..
Had my mil over today telling me this baby will be at least 10lb! She does it everytime I'm pregnant drives me mad! Always saying how big I'm looking really annoys me sometimes makes me
Feel huge!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 8
you don't look huge at all embeth!!!! my last 3 pregnancies no one even knew I was pregnant at church until I was 8 months along. I have a picture of my last pregnancy that was taken 8 weeks before I had her and I'm bigger than that already with this one! I plan to take a pic tomorrow, and I am HUGE this time :lol:

Thanks blessed, I think she says these things on purpose!shouldnt let it annoy me pregnancy hormones don't help!

Look forward to seeing your v day bump pic!! Xx

how rude of her embeth! I'm usually pretty tiny when I'm not pregnant (if I lose the weight before I get pregnant again) but at the end of one of my pregnancies my step dad said I was getting 'hippy'. I was thinking um yeah I imagine so I'm 9 mos pregnant. there has to be room somehow. I think some people just don't possess any kind of tact whatsoever. I mean seriously, who talks to pregnant women that way??

I think she enjoys trying to annoy me! My dh doesn't get why it does and says to ignore her.. Hard sometimes tho!im not tiny but normally slim,have a bmi of 22 not pregnant.. I just don't get really neat small
Pregnant bumps tho this is my fourth and all have been the same, my babies have been 7lb13,8lb2 &9lb1 all boys so all good sizes, girl this time so it will be interesting to see if this one is at least 10lb like
She predicts!

People do say such silly things to pregnant women.. It's like they think someone being pregnant allows them to say things that they wouldn't normally say! Oh well.. All I care about is having a healthy baby in my arms at the end! Xx

Embeth you looks tiny and cute to me!

Happy V Day Lilly!

You ladies all look tiny to me! Am feeling absolutely massive. Weighed myself yesterday and I've already out on 40lbs at just 25 weeks. Feeling absolutely disgusted. That's what you get for having a 6.5 week holiday! Was 25lbs heavier than usual at the start. Need to go on a healthy eating plan once I get home to ensure I don't put on much more between now and January. Happy V day to everyone who has got there over the last week.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 06.10.42.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-09-20 at 06.10.42.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 10
You look beautiful Hun :) I think I've put on about 7lbs but I have only just started getting my appetite back so here's where I'll start putting it on I put on about two stone last time it was all baby tho and I lost it straight away shame I put it back on lol x

Cruz had a quiet day yday he was stl moving and I cud see the movements but just wasn't loads like usual if he doesn't move as much today I'll be ringing triage I'm sure he will tho I had a busy day yday today I'm relaxing lol x

donna- My LO had a quiet day today as well. Yesterday she was super active, so I guess she was just worn out today. Seen a few movements tonight, but definitely nowhere near as much as yesterday. I worry over it, of course, but I'm sure she's just tuckered out or going through a growth spurt.

24 week bump pic:

12038507_908936472477580_2358125175559391718_n.jpg

Thanks Lucy x

Everyone has great bumps! Frustrated u look a lovely shape just looks all nice bump!

I've put on around 10lb so far.. Decided not to weigh myself
Anymore.. No point I can't diet when pregnant start feeling funny if I limit my food intake! X

Hope cruz moves lots for u today Donna, my lo def has active days followed by quiet ones.. Was really active yesterday so won't be surprised if she's quieter today x

He's been moving this morning and some big ones I think I always worry I did with the other two lol.
Lovely bump Hun
His movements feel a bit meow cushioned today so maybe he's turned Round or something x I can't believe I'm almost down to single figures! Can't wait for third tri not long now x

Happy V day Lilly and lovely bump.

Happy V day Chelle

Gorgeous bump embeth

Happy V day blessed

Bunny and frustrated love the bumps!

Lovely bumps and happy v-day ladies!

V-day for me today! Can't wait for my next ultrasound this coming Thursday and then 3rd tri!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->