January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Gorgeous bumps ladies! And yay for V Days!!

I decided I'd try and measure my fundal height just for fun. Anyone tried this before? I don't think I'm doing it quite right, mines measuring 20cm and I'm 25 weeks. Is 25 weeks too early to measure? Any tips ladies?

With my first I was first measured at 25 weeks so think they do start that early. I can never feel the top
Properly tho! Each midwife that measured me measured so differently not sure how accurate it is anyway.. No midwife appointments for me until
34 weeks so I won't get measured until then! X

Wow! No midwife till 34 weeks, Embeth? that feels like so long away!

Gorgeous bumps ladies! And yay for V Days!!

I decided I'd try and measure my fundal height just for fun. Anyone tried this before? I don't think I'm doing it quite right, mines measuring 20cm and I'm 25 weeks. Is 25 weeks too early to measure? Any tips ladies?

I tried to measure it with my last pregnancy and I was way off to where my doctor was measuring! I can't remember when they start measuring it regularly though.

Congrats to all the ladies reaching vday!

Thanks Mushy and Heather. How are you going in this heat, Mushy? We got home to find we have some weird half power in the house, so just really dim lights and no fans. Argh! So hot! Just what a preggy lady needs 😕

happy v day athena!!

my v day as well whoop!! was gonna get a pic, but stayed busy oops. will have to do one this week.

lovely bumps ladies <3

they start measuring us around 18-20 weeks here, but haven't ever measured myself so I'm no help.

it was a chilly weekend here. makes me very excited for fall!!!

Thanks Mushy and Heather. How are you going in this heat, Mushy? We got home to find we have some weird half power in the house, so just really dim lights and no fans. Argh! So hot! Just what a preggy lady needs &#128533;

I hate the heat so much! It's so awful, and I can't wait for it to cool down!

Morning girls they use to start measuring at 24 weeks here not sure if maybe they do with your first it depends on midwife but she will measure me next time at 28 weeks .. I'll have my bloods done also I normally measure two weeks ahead bump wise dod with both boys
25 weeks this week that's mad
It's been colder here also :) x

They measured me at 21 weeks, but I didn't ask for the result. Figured if it wasn't normal he'd say something.

Congrats on V days! Still 1 week to go for me :)

:hi: everyone

Not been writing on here for a long time (since 6 weeks) as have had horrible, depressing morning sickness, until recently. I am 22 weeks now and finally feeling loads better but the heartburn has now kicked in. Still beats MS though :thumbup:

I have been reading everyone lots though and nice to see everyyone is keeping well and reached important milestones- can't believe over half way now- so excited!

Thanks to the post about the wrap idea- I have tried many, and not been happy with any of them - the moby was a nightmare to take on and off- so I bought the K-tan one and hope to have better luck. Much cheaper too.

Love having a bump and love this part of pregnany!

Oh and I am also having another Home birth - v excited about that again too :)

Yep Lucy it's crazy not seeing anyone until 34 weeks.. Unless it's your first or your high risk it's just the way it is!!

Iv booked my 4d scan.. 4 weeks on Saturday can't wait!!

Glad the morning sickness is finally easing off Lillian! Hopefully you'll be sick free for the rest of it!

I'm torn on whether or not I'll do a 4D scan this time. We did it for ds1 and it was exciting, but then he was born and looks NOTHING like his scan. But, he was very difficult with them and would turn away quickly, so it wasn't easy getting a very good shot.

I did debate for while, had one with my last two and although u can see similarities they don't look exactly like the scan. I just love seeing them
Moving about and looking all baby like tho ;)

Glad your feeling better Lillian! :hugs: my heartburn has kicked up a notch these last few days and it's awful!

V-day yesterday for me :D sooo happy!! And I'm feeling kicks on the outside now I love it so much

happy v day sakura!

the upcoming 3d scans should be lovely! we could get one on discount since we did a private scan at the beginning but not sure if we will.

lillian- nice to see you again! my heartburn is definitely kicked up a notch, but like you said much nicer than morning sickness! I still have nauseous days but nothing like before.

I have a sick baby right now. we thought we had a couple kids with the flu (not nice when there is 7 of them to go through) but no one else seems to be getting it. my 3 yr old seems to already be better, but my 18 mo old is just getting worse and worse. took her to immediate care and one ear looked red, her throat is inflamed with sores as well, and she is raspy. all along with 102 temps, coughing, and vomiting. not a happy girl at all. she was put on antibiotics and steroids. hopefully she'll be better in no time now.

....and my usual crushed ice pregnancy addiction is in full swing!... I'm sitting here craving it like crazy and it's 11:30pm!....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->