January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww hope ur kids are ok chick it's horrible when there poorly esp when there so little
Chad is finally sleeping in longer didn't wake til 7am today
Wish j could say the same for CJ 5.20am he come toddling in my
I can't wait till I'm into double digits not long at all I'm
Going to pick out some
Many things next weekend :) can't wait I'm so excited to meet him x

Happy v day x

Baby had a quiet day yesterday, I hate it when they do that!! Always makes me worry so much. I laid down on the couch and it was kicking and could see my belly moving but it felt like it was kicking my bladder and not kicking the outside anymore so hopefully baby is just in a bit of an awkward position. It was kicking last night when DH went to bed and he could feel it.

Edit: I posted the above post and then 2 seconds later I felt some little taps!Typical :dohh: I love it when they do that, it's like they're saying "hey mum, I'm ok, stop worrying" haha.

Happy v day Sakura!

Blessed I hope ur little one is better soon xx

I'm just parked outside mothercare.. Plan on getting a few little bits ;) my toddler has fallen asleep tho and I didn't bring the pushchair so need to wait for him to wake taking the opportunity to just rest and browse my phone! Xx

I've had CJ at the Drs today he's got tonsillitis again we've a hospital appointment next week as he keeps getting it x

Hope he gets better soon Donna!

Watching my belly move is much more entertaining than watching TV. There's a party in there at 9 everyday xD

Happy v-day sakura!

Hope your LOs feel better soon Blessed and Donna!

Had my intake with the homebirth midwife today. It went really well. Next appt in 4 weeks. :)

Thanks girls he doesn't seem to bad in himself thank god
25 weeks tomoz wow! Not long till third tri at all x

Just had my 25 week midwife appointment, all went well. She had a feel for baby and thought from the position it was curled up length ways, she listened to the HB and all fine. She was the midwife I originally had for my booking in appointment, since then I have switched hospitals but she is still moaning at me that I'm so low risk and if I'm doing hypnobirth I should have stayed with the original hospital :dohh: as I've mentioned before that hospital has reduced serveces so just midwifes, no epidurals, no C-Sections - if anything goes wrong it's a 30 min drive to another (even less preferable) hospital, so now way am I risking having to transfer.

She's booked my 32 weeks appointment! Ahhhh. Also said they would pass on my detals for the baby/toddler classes/baby massage classes :cloud9: which I said I would be going to when little one is here - will need something to get me out of the house!

glad your appointments went well buny and lilly!

oh no Donna! that sounds so painful for a little guy. will they eventually want to take them out if he keeps getting it?? surgery is so scary to think about when they are little :(

my baby girl is doing much better today. hopefully will be even better tomorrow.

I go for my tour and orientation with the midwife led birthing center tomorrow to see if we like it and want to transfer care. so excited!

Yeh his appointment next week is to discuss whether or not he should have them out they don't do it till after 4 I think he's not 4 till February .. We will have to see it is scary . But it would be better in the long run for him I suppose

I keep getting. Leg cramps at night now I haven't missed tho from pregnancy they kill

25 weeks today! So exciting x

Gave myself a pedicure last night - won't be doing that again anytime soon. I was sooo uncomfortable. My bump was totally blocking me and I had to pull my toes in awkward directions to paint them. The result? It looks like a visually impaired monkey painted them. Not pretty.

Anyone else have this issue yet? :haha:

Gave myself a pedicure last night - won't be doing that again anytime soon. I was sooo uncomfortable. My bump was totally blocking me and I had to pull my toes in awkward directions to paint them. The result? It looks like a visually impaired monkey painted them. Not pretty.

Anyone else have this issue yet? :haha:

I thought about doing it last night, but thought that would be an issue so I decided against it. Might go somewhere and get it done soon. It's way over due!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->