January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I have the most trouble picking things up off the floor and kiddie bath time. Bump gets in the way and all kills my back. :wacko:

Went to the OB today for u/s to check babies kidneys for the 3rd time. They still can't tell exactly what's wrong, just that something doesn't look quite right so I'm being referred to a high risk ob. :nope: So frustrated. Just wish they could figure out what's going on.

Hope they can give u some answers soon Athena that must be stressful
For u xxx

Haven't found my bump getting in way too much yet.. My back was starting to ache picking up sports equipment and teaching at work today tho.. So look forward to the evenings on the days I work! X

Hey girls, congratulations to those who have passed V day! Woohoo!

Sorry to hear about the baby's kidneys, athena, hopefully they'll be able to figure out what the issue is very soon :hugs:

Donna, I hope your little guy gets well soon.

I went golfing with my dad this morning, which is more activity than I usually get, but I handled it quite well. We did a round of 18 holes, but rented a cart, so I didn't have to walk a whole lot :haha: My score was terrible, but hubby and I are planning to go again on Sunday so hopefully I'll do better :)

Has anyone thought about their baby shower yet? It's not like I need one, as I still have a lot of the things from when my kiddo was a baby. And I don't like being the center of attention, which I will be at a baby shower, but my new in-laws are hoping for one. This will be the first grandbaby for them, so they're wanting the baby shower experience, I guess. I didn't have a baby shower with my first, I had a "meet the baby" type gathering, but it wasn't particularly fun or exciting. I haven't decided what I'll do just yet.

I only had a baby shower with my first but I understand your new in laws looking forward to one since lo is the first grandbaby. It's good they're excited. :) Would they be willing to host? Or could it be a get together with that side of the family only, if you don't want a big party?

Donna- I hope they make the best decision for him. :hugs:

Athena- how stressful. I hope the high risk ob can figure it out and soon. :hugs:

Pita- I say go for it! I had one with my first and I usually don't like to be the center of things, it makes me very uncomfortable... But it was actually a lot of fun. Look at it like the baby is the center of attention ;)

I'm definitely having trouble bending over!!! Forget the toes and bathing the little ones is right out. And we still have so much longer to go :nope:

Had my midwife birth center orientation today and I absolutely love it!!! Already filled out paper work to switch my care. :)

And here is my 24 1/2 week bump pic...
image.jpg

Morning girls hope ur all well..
Cruz was moving around so much yday even when I was out and walking around when he normally doesn't lol was lovely bet he has a quiet day today lol .. Time is going by so fast .. Really have to start buying things wish I didn't get rid of everything after Chad lol.

Lovely bump blessed and glad u liked the new centre x

Already had my baby shower I had it at 23 weeks only cause family were going away in October n november n deff didn't want to do it around December but had si much fun playing games and seeing everyone :D

Hi ladies :) realised I forgot to come back and update that I'm having a girl! :) x

Congratulations tasha!

I had a shower with my third that my sisters arranged as a surprise.. Don't plan to have one again. It was lovely and I got
Some lovely bits, may just have something small without gifts this time if anything. Xx

Congratulations tasha!

My sil is planning a shower for me, even though I went into the pregnancy not expecting to get one. When she asked I told her I would prefer a sprinkle, as I don't feel comfortable with asking for any kind of gifts this time especially since I'm expecting another boy.

Congrats Tasha!

I don't think I'll have a shower. I won't ask for one anyway, so if I get one it would be a surprise. I feel a bit uncomfortable getting gifts from friends and some family members when I know they struggle a bit financialy while we don't? :s

Is this going too fast for anyone else? I feel like I just found out I was pregnant! And these next few months are going to be jam packed with 8 birthdays, 4 holidays, 4 Christmas parties, and my baby sprinkle so it'll all go by soo quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->