January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Happy 25 weeks bean!

Congratulations Tasha.

I would love a shower but don't feel like I can ask anyone to organise it.

I agree, Mushy. It is flying by! But I do think once we're deep into the 3rd tri those big, uncomfortable weeks will drag and we'll be doing everything to get baby out!
Hope everyone is doing well. It's still super hot here so I'm doing my best to find indoor activities for us to do. I got really tired after a few nights of not enough sleep and started to have (another!) panic about newborn sleep deprivation. So to try and do something productive I went online and looked at ordering some little pre made bottles that come with the nippes so my DH can easily feed the baby at night when I need a break without having to get up and prepare a bottle. This time I'm going to have to be better at letting go and sharing the load as last time I got very anxious when anyone else tried to help.

Lovely bump blessed! Glad you liked the center and can get better care than you had with the OB. :)

Congrats tasha and bean!

High risk OB appt set for Tuesday. Fx'd it goes ok. They told me it was put in as an urgent referral which worries me a bit. Only time will tell I guess.

congrats tasha!

athena- I said a prayer for you and baby. I hope it's really nothing or something very minor :hugs:

I deff agree it's going very fast... I thought it was just me though since each pregnancy seems to go faster than the last lol.

I have to find some classes here. either lamaze, bradley, hypnobirthing... something!

Congrats, Tasha!

Happy 25, TTCBean!

My sis is planning a shower for me when my family comes up for Thanksgiving. We're going to have a video chat going during it so that close family and friends who don't live anywhere near by can still "attend". The next day, she's going to invite all my friends (and a few of DH's friends) to video-chat for a second "virtual shower". It's going to be a diaper shower so that we don't end up with a bunch of random things we don't need. We're still living in our RV and will be for the foreseeable future, so keeping things minimal is a big priority for us. We picked out all the cloth diapers we'll need, so if everyone gifts one, we should be set!

I met with a lactation consultant (IBCLC) this week and it's been confirmed that my breast deformity (hypoplastic/tubular congenital defect) is pretty darn bad. It doesn't look so bad anymore, since the doctors were able to do the major corrections with surgery when I was much younger (over a decade ago), but all the warning signs for IGT are still there. I'd been told this by the doctors who did the corrective surgery, but I wanted to have an actual lactation expert check me over. The next few months are going to be a lot of meds, herbs, pumping, etc, and there still a good chance I won't make much milk. (Of course, I could really respond well to the treatment and have a full supply. The chance of that happening is around 5%.) If anyone is interested in details or if anyone else on here has a similar issue, I posted a big update about it over in my journal along with the exact treatment plan my LC has me on. Feel free to come read about it. It is intense!!

I hope you'll get good answers soon Athena, and that baby will be completly fine.

It's finally getting colder here! I'm so excited, wearing warm sweaters and long boots.... feels like time is finally moving forward! Falls goes by so fast usually :)

Been sorting out baby things today and my three year old has decided she wants to be a baby again :haha:

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/ACE73C2B-D58C-4EBD-AF15-37EF2EBCCC81.jpg

Aww she's so cute!! xD

Cat didn't stay long, she got kicked a couple of time haha

She's gorgeous my 3 year old did the same when I was having Chad thought he was a baby loool x

Chads a bit grumpy today and warm hope he isn't coming down with something it's one then other when Uve got more than one kid lol x

I'm getting more excited to meet cruz now can't believe I'm due so soon
My cousin is due in 5 weeks and it's her baby shower soon x

Really hope all goes well at your appointment Athena xxx

Love the bump pic Danna, cat looks v comfy there!;)

So cute Bev! Wander how my little one will react to all the baby stuff!

Very busy day here! My birthday today so been out for a meal,
Shopping and got the bedside crib I wanted for this little ones arrival and watched my biggest boy play football.. He got man of the match for the second time in a few weeks! Proud mummy!!:) xxx

My biggest boy after football!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
Cute bump Danna!

Bev and embeth your kids are adorable!

Hope everything works out for your breastfeeding bunny!

Fx'd your son gets better soon Donna!

Happy Birthday Embeth!

Love the pics of your kiddies Embeth and Bev - they'll be such good helpers when the babies arrive!

Athena sending you lots of positive thoughts for your next appointment xx

Donna hopefully your little boy doesn't get sick! That's exciting about your cousins baby, bet it will make you want to meet Cruz even sooner!

Haha love your kitty Danna! Good on your LO kicking her off. Lol

All good here, my little baby isn't much of a kicker it seems. I think I remember at this stage with my son I'd see a knee pop out and more distinct kicks. This one is the occasional wriggle. I imagine she is still lying facing my back as she seems to be whenever I have an ultrasound. Wish I'd could feel more, but I guess there's still a bit of room to move in there.

Yeh I'm so excited for her to have him but Ino it will make me want to meet cruz even more I'll be 30 weeks when she's due tho and hopefully will fly by for me
I always am pregnant over Xmas and new year and it goes so fast! Both my sons were due in February CJ was due the 2nd and born the 13rh and Chad due the 27th and born the 4th March wonder when cruz will show up lol
2 weeks till my next midwife appointment she will measure my bump and do bloods etc
I hope I'm not anemic this time .. If I'm anemic when I go into labour I have to have a iv line in ready Incase I hemoragge ..
I didn't last time but did with CJ was horrible hopefully this time will be fine to tho.

My labour was 6 hours last time I hope it's quicker this time lol ..
We're starting on Xmas on Tuesday buying CJ a iPad have no idea what else or what to get Chad lol. X

Hi ladies. Sorry for being AWOL the past couple of weeks I was desperate to reach 24 weeks and the more I was on here the more anxious I got. But finally at 24wks 1d and feeling much happier now.

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->