January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Missed you Lesh! Happy V Day!

Anyone heard from Lock lately?

Missed you Lesh! Happy V Day!

Anyone heard from Lock lately?

I haven't, I was just thinking about that earlier. I hope she's doing okay!

Happy day after v-day lesh! Hopefully you'll be able to be a lot more relaxed, I know you've had a stressful pregnancy!

Morning all 😉

Hope everyone's ok today!

I'm having real trouble with my left lower back and hip been hurting so much past few days was stopping me sleeping last night.. I often get trouble with it think it's where I carry my 2 stone 2 year old on my hip and it must be all weak with pregnancy. Have my little ones first ever swimming lesson today and I have to be in with him so hoping it will be ok!

Only a few days until v day looking forward to reading that milestone!!

Hope you're feeling better soon Embeth, that sounds painful :hugs:

Thankyou all. Def feeling a lot more relaxed now. Time to finally start shopping.

Congrats to all the other ladies who have reached V-day too. Xx

V day for me today! Yay! Next big thing comming up at 27 weeks is my GD test haha..

Sorry I haven't been on here for aaages, time is flying by! So nice to hear about everyone's scans and see your bumps! We are keeping it a surprise, so will have to wait and see if we're having a boy or girl in January!

Am enjoying feeling those little kicks when I'm lying on the sofa at night, although heartburn and uncomfortable sleeping positions less so!

Hope you're all well x

Happy v-day Danna and Lesh.

Great bump Heather!

Athena, hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

I caught a stomach bug that DH had and threw up all day Friday, my first time (and hopefully last) vomiting this pregnancy. :( Still not feeling 100%. But on a happier note I'm down to double digits! 99 days to go!!

Congrats Fit_mama on getting down to double digits! Very exciting!

Did you girls see that there's a June group now?

I don't feel like this pregnancy has gone by very fast, but it's not dragging like my last one. And these next the months are just going to be packed, with so much going on, it'll probably be over before we know it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->