January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks ladies! Feels good to finally reach that date!

Hope ur ok girls lovely bump heather time does go so fast .

I'll b down to double digits on Wednesday so mad x

bunyhuny- I hope your breastfeeding plan works out hun!

Danna and Heather- lovely bumps!

Bevziibubble- she is adorable! they do love to be a baby again when the baby stuff comes out :)

Donna- hope chad feels better fast.

embeth- happy brithday! and your oldest son is precious!

lesh07- so glad you are feeling less anxious about it all :hugs:

Danna and Lesh- happy v-days!!!

I gave away all my maternity clothes to a friend that had none so I have just been managing wearing loose clothes and DH's shirts. I finally went and bought some last weekend. I found some shirts at second hand stores and some discounted ones at old navy. I should have enough to make it through, or at least most of the way through.

and my pregnancy induced lactose intolerance has reared it's ugly head again. had it last pregnancy too, boo. also when I turn over in bed my hips are popping in and out of socket again. had that last pregnancy too so I know it will just get worse and more painful as I go :(

Can't believe your 27 weeks already bev!! Crazy!! Is that officially third tri!!??

That's sounds v painful blessed.. My back is really playing up.. Joys of pregnancy!!

So tired at the moment just want to lay down all day.. Not much chance of that with a 2 year old!

Yes I think it's third tri! I spent so long waiting for third tri with my first pregnancy, but this time it's just arrived in a blink of an eye!

It all feels so slow for me for some reason.. I'm desperate to meet her but also want to make the most of the time before things get even busier.. Still nice to get to a stage where u know there's a proper grown little bub in there!

Is anyone else feeling exhausted?? I just feel so drained! 3 children and a part time teaching job I'm sure has something to do with it!😐

I'm no more tired now than I was pre-pregnancy, but that's because I have a sit down job and no kids to run after, so I take my hat off to all of your with little ones already.

I cant wait to get to 3rd tri, I feel like I'm in such an awkward stage - cant really post in the 2nd trimester board anymore and feel way behind everyone else in the 3rd tri board.

Congrats on 3rd tri Bevzii! Can't wait to join you :)

I was thinking the same LilyFleur, 2nd tri forum is all about gender scans and such, and 3rd tri is all about labour watch! Haha

So exciting Bev! I'm almost with you! I feel the same about feeling a bit in limbo at the moment Lily and Danna. I've been lurking over in 3rd tri lately as all the birth stories and labour watch is so exciting!

I think I've mentioned before, this baby is really quiet. Anyone else experiencing this?

Embeth- I think having 3 kids and teaching AND being pregnant is extremely tiring! I've been exhausted too and I've just got my 18 month old. Do you think it's also something to do with having a girl this time? I know it's hard to compare with circumstances being different in each pregnancy, but I do feel like for me this girly pregnancy has been harder physically (and emotionally!) but may just be what's going on this time. I'm also desperate to meet her BUT I know things will get crazy and busy and that worries me. But like my mum says, you won't be pregnant AND have a newborn. True true!

How much do you feel her Lucy?? My lo has days of being very active then days of being quiet, they do some babies are much quieter than others.

I think feeling rough up to about 17 weeks was def to do with having a girl.. 3 boys and never once did I feel like
I did for that long with any of them. I think now it's just because I have more children and an older!!i remember with Jacob feeling exhausted not long before my 28 week bloods, and feeling uncomfortable earlier..
I'm glad this will be my last pregnancy think my bodies had enough after this one!xxx

I was thinking the same LilyFleur, 2nd tri forum is all about gender scans and such, and 3rd tri is all about labour watch! Haha

^^^^ this for sure!!! I don't even really visit the pregnancy forums much for that reason. the few times I do actually go peek around I don't post anything.

so exciting we are having our first mama's hit third tri!!!! :happydance:

I spend most of my time there, but yeah they are kind of boring. I would like to follow more journals, but I feel like everyone knows each other and I'm just some random weirdo haha

Haha Mushy you're funny. So not a random weirdo! I'd like to follow some journals too but don't know where to start!!

whoop happy double digits mushy!

all of these milestones everyone is hitting lately, it's so exciting!!!

Morning girls :)
Hope ur all well

Double digits for me today yay
1 week to go until 3rd tri! How exciting I really have to get a move on and start buying for him

I started on Xmas yday and ordered cjs iPad that's his main prezzie he's taken care f his tablet he had for his bday so hoping he will take care of this

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->