January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Athena. Glad no other issues were found,must be stressful all the same but hopefully ur little man will be just fine when he arrives xx

Lock sorry to hear about all the stress you have been dealing with, sounds very scary about your dh hopefully they can sort his issues out and reduce stress for him, must be hard.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok. Up early as a work day for me. But it's finally v day!!! Yayyyy!

V day bump ( well take. Yesterday so a day early!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2
I'm so sorry to hear everything that's going on with you lock! pregnancy is enough without a bunch of added stress. I hope everything settles down and you figure out what's getting your babies as well as getting your DH's disease under control. hope your LO's teeth hurry up and come in so you can both get some sleep. and also that your windows get squared away :hugs:

adorable bump Embeth! Here's my V day bump. Only 4 days away from 3rd tri now, it's gone by so fast. https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/12036762_10201144624934342_5296413052356980693_n_zpsceounxrw.jpg

Great bumps ladies!

Here is my 27 week bump
https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/E386DE8A-C32B-4C73-BCE7-D89F26F82890.jpg

Happy V day embeth. Lovely bump.

Athena glad no other problems were found, still worrying for you though I am sure.

Lock, gorgeous bump, sounds like you have had a lot on your plate. Theses things always seem to come at the same time. Hope it starts to settle down and you can get some rest. Look after yourself.

Love your bump Bev!

Beautiful bumps girls
Hope ur ok lock
Athena glad everything else is ok with ur little man

Guess what I was up before my boys today wow lol
7am I got up did there hot drinks and had to wake them up so we can get ready for school nothing has changed there just sleeping in later lol can't believe it
X

26 weeks today! And one week until third tri how exciting
Cruz was moving so much in the night x

adorable bump Embeth! Here's my V day bump. Only 4 days away from 3rd tri now, it's gone by so fast. https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/12036762_10201144624934342_5296413052356980693_n_zpsceounxrw.jpg

Such a cute neat bump!!

26 weeks bump

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/252E45E1-72EE-47E0-AD1B-92A1080B6C57_zps4xfcpbzx.jpg

Lovely bumps ladies!

Athena, glad baby most likely has no other issues. I read a bit about it and it seems like a lot of people have a horseshoe kidney and never find out, so let's hope it brings no worries for you and your little one <3

Lock, sorry you're going through so much! I hope things will settle down now, take care of yourself. As for the bug bites, do you have any animals? It happened to a friend and they couldn't find beg bugs; it was actually flea bites from the cat.

Great bumps ladies!!

Lock I hope things settle down and get easier soon. :hugs:

Athena glad your little guy's kidney issue is an isolated one and hope it never causes him any problems or discomfort. :hugs:

Frustrated hope you're able to get the Swaddler ordered! I complain about how annoying shipping to Canada is but Jersey must be an extra Challenge. We have a client in Jersey and it takes so long to send them anything we always offer to delivery it personally...so far they haven't taken us up on the offer. :haha:

DH does business with a local baby store so we'll probably get the carrier and swaddler from them as the owner will give us a discount.

We're finally painting Thomas's nursery, yay!

Lovely to hear from you Lock! You poor thing :( pregnancy is hard enough as it is but to have extra worries on top of it makes it feel all too much. I have days like that, completely different to you as my stress is moving back to Australia which is mainly exciting but also stressful and my DH will have to stay in the U.S. for 6 weeks before he can join us :( hopefully the third tri is more exciting rather than stressful and just think, you'll have your new baby girl in your arms in just 3 months!! :)

Thank you ladies. Lovely bumps too! Can't believe how close we are all getting! I'm excited to see some babies soon :flower:

That's the strange thing Danna, we don't have any pets at all, not even fish, and we haven't been around anyone with pets either :shrug: my LO's have an appointment coming up on the 9th to get their flu vaccines, so I'll try asking about the bites then and see if their ped can identify what is making them.

Sorry about your hubby having to be away when you'll need him most Lucy :( that's so stressful

I think I'll just have DH purchase the nursery items on his credit card as we can't put it off much longer. Hoping to have the nursery painted and put together by November. I'll be sure to post pictures :thumbup: and we have the maternity shoot October 31st, so 3rd tri is already looking better if I don't count all the discomfort :haha:

I know I probably should have bought some baby stuff with the birthday money my great grandmother sent me last week, but with all the stress, I needed some retail therapy, and splurged on some MAC makeup for myself. I feel slightly guilty, but oh well, I deserve it :haha:

Lock that does sound awfully stressful, and I hope everything calms down for you sooner rather than later. As for feeling guilty about spending your birthday money, you definitely shouldn't! I know it's tough as a mom to treat yourself and not feel bad about it, but you need to give yourself some love and attention sometimes too.

I love getting new make up! I would have spent my brithday money on the same thing :) it's hard to spent money on ourselves now but as a friend said to me recently 'it benefits the whole family when mummy feels good about herself.' So true.
As fun as I found setting up the nursery for my DS I soon realised all he really needed was the bassinet and my boob! He barely saw his nursery for the first 5 months. Think this time I'm not going to worry about it too much and just see how we go. The only thing I really want that I didn't get last time was one of those fisher price swings the baby can sleep in. They seem to take up a lot of space but my friends babies seemed to love them.

Happy V Day Heather :)

Thank you ladies! And I agree! I read a quote my cousin posted on her fb page today that said "You cannot pour from the cup when it's already empty" I felt it resignated quite well with me this past month. Be kind to yourselves ladies, I've had to remind myself of that.

So if everything else wasn't enough, DS now has a yeast rash, which probably came about from his teething. Where's my vacation? Because I'm pretty sure it's well overdue right now!

Here's mine from 2 weeks ago. I've given up on doing weekly pics and am switching to every 4 weeks. I'll take a new one at 28 weeks.

12038507_908936472477580_2358125175559391718_n.jpg

lovely bumps ladies!!!! all of you are so gorgeous <3

and happy v day as well :)

lucy- I hope your move is as least stressful as possible!

lock- I hope you figure out what the bites are, poor babies. and getting that make-up I'm sure was a nice treat! I was given two $10 gift cards and thought I would give them to my older girls, but then used them for 6-7 maternity shirts since I had given all of mine away. I felt guilty for a while, but I also know wearing actual maternity clothes instead of DH's shirts makes me feel much prettier. I actually look pregnant instead of just huge and frumpy. I know how silly it sounds lol, but I'm glad I got them now. sorry to hear your baby has a yeast rash :( I had one that got them a lot and I felt so horrible for him.

Lucy- I agree!!! I don't use 90% of the things all the lists say are a 'must' before baby comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->