January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Sorry you're not feeling well Embeth. I'm struggling with back pain too :hugs:

Oh really! That's scary not seen the bed nest before..I'll definitely try the sleepyhead.
Thanks bev it's a pain isn't it.. Some days it just aches so much across my back and hips sitting down is even uncomfortable.. Things we go through for these babies!! Xx

Thanks for the link to the sleepy head cocoon Frustrated. I hope your next baby loves it too! So hard to know what to get as they've all got their preferences. I'm looking forward to getting things together after we've moved in a month.

Bummer about your backs Embeth and Bev :( I've suddenly put on about 6lbs (in under a week!) so I'm feeling really big and yuck. Have the GD test tomorrow which is good timing as I'm a little concerned how quickly I've got big. I failed the one hour test last time so we'll see how it goes tomorrow. I brought up names last night with DH and he said Mila is not 'set in stone' and isn't sure about it :( then he told me 3 names he had thought of and honestly, if I had to pick 3 names I would never choose these would be 3 of them. It actually has made me a bit sad. I thought we had more similar taste. So I'm going to go back to the drawing board and think of other names.

Could it be the heat Lucy! I absolutely ballooned in LA and Las Vegas. I lost 10lbs in 2.5 days when I got home. It must have been water retention. I looked absolutely massive and was blaming the hotel for shrinking my best maternity jeans in the wash :haha:

Ps other half and I can't agree on any boys names either. Some of the ones he has come up with are awful!

I'm getting my self so down about my bump. Ino it's stupid and vain but I can't help it I had perfectly round bumps last time and this time even tho I was over weight I weighed less the. Wen I got pregnant with Chad and yet my belly is looser fatter and flabbier and it's really scarying me to the point where I'm worrying my belly will be saggy and horrible after he's born fat I can deal with a flabby belly that hangs down I can't

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/403DFEC9-57A9-41E8-AFBF-8DBB06F1EDF4_zpsouxfosjz.jpg

This was it earlier but I tend to lean back on pics so it doesn't hang so bad here is another where u can see the hang

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/80F0E6ED-BB45-4BB8-A410-DA6D295C5CD5_zps9x1on2sw.jpg

And here is me 26 weeks with Chad on the left and me now on the right do u think there badly different

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/47887BE9-B479-4AA0-A1C4-20697AC7FA83_zpscvv3k8mp.jpg

That's a really good point, Frustrated! It has been hot, lovely and cool today but unfortunately it's going to get hot again. Bet it is water retention! Haha, that's so funny you blamed the hotel for shrinking your jeans! I put jeans on for the first time today as it's finally cool enough for them. Felt good not to be in all stretchy clothes for a change!

Makes me feel better that you and your DH aren't agreeing on names either. I'm sitting here going through the baby names lists online. Maybe we'll wait till she's born and she'll just look like a certain name. That could be exciting. Silly me though, I ordered some beautiful hanging letters for Mila...they were so expensive! Oops!

Donna, I really think your bump is lovely and round. I know what you mean about thinking about what your tummy will look like after he comes though. But I really dont think you've got anything to worry about, Cruz is giving you a beautiful baby bump :)

Thank you Hun I hate feeling like this Ino I've got work to do have to lose weight in general after I have him as I'm sick of. Being fat lol I just don't want to have a hanging belly lolx.

Lucy sorry you and other half aren't agreeing.. My oh has been a bit of a pain in the past with names but doesn't seem That fussed this time.. Think we re settled on Isabelle.. Not totally in love with it but it's the one
One I can imagine calling this little one at the moment. As for weight I'm too scared to even step in the scales not been v strict with food so I hate to think what I've gained.. I've heard a lot of people say they gain in chunks you may find u don't gain for quite a while now x

Donna your bump in great!! I completely understand what you mean I have always envied people with perfectly round tight bumps! Don't think it has much to do with size think it's just how your body carries.
With my last I had saggy flabby bits on my bump despite starting pregnancy at 8st5 and having exercised constantly!! Same this pregnancy.. Never like my bumps! You're carrying a gorgeous baby in there tho! I just figure I can sort the belly out afterwards! Xx

Embeth, I definitely feel your pain. My back is always so sore at the end of every day.

Donna, I think your bump looks beautiful!

Today has been pretty overwhelming, in the few hours I've been awake, DD, my 4 year old, has asked me at least 1,000 questions, with every question, and every statement followed with the question "why?" And DS has been teething so bad he's not napping, he's grumpy from not napping, and he's whining about everything. Toddlers are seriously exhausting :wacko:

I totally agree toddlers are exhausting! My three year old asks loads of why questions too and sometimes I just don't have an answer!

Toddlers are completely exhausting! My little boy's favourite pastime is to empty all drawers and cupboards and drop everything directly onto the floor. He can empty them far quicker than I can fill them! The child proof locks I put on recently (purchased in Mothercare) are useless and he can open them by pulling hard. He finally started walking this weekend too so there will be no stopping him now 😄

I don't always have answers either Bev, DD has asked me, "Why are my hands helping?" or "Why do all these animals have faces?" I'm running out of clever ways to answer her.

Aww bless him for walking . That's it no rest now lol x
Miserable cold wet day here . Cjs in nursery so just me and Chad for the morning x

Have a lovely morning with Chad, Donna :)

Lock, that is such a cute question about her hands helping!

Yay for your little walker, Frustrated!

My toddler has decided he has a lot of his own opinions lately. Oh my! We ended up at the doctor as he just refused to drink anything for 3 days as I took away his bottle....even the doctor said to bring it back as he's certainly stubborn. Apparently sippy cups are just awful! Haha.

I have the GD test this afternoon. Fingers crossed I pass! I did not enjoy doing the 3 hour test last time.

Good luck Lucy. I absolutely hate the GD test!

27 weeks today. Can't believe I'm in 3rd tri now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->