January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Here is my bump pic from yesterday :)

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/03A2F1DE-5699-42C7-8EB4-EB72BAA223A4_1.jpg

So sorry blessed.

Yeah for double digits athena.

V day for me today!!!!

Sorry blessed sounds so stressful xxx

Congrats on double digits and v day Athena and sporty ;)

Bev I'm jealous of your bump! So neat can't believe you're 28 weeks now!!
I can't believe I'm 25 weeks tomorrow, I switch from thinking it's dragging to suddenly thinking omg it's really not long at all...
My back is aching like mad today just enjoy a few spare minutes peace waiting for Jacob to wake up been at a play place all morning then done housework and just taken the dog out could go to bed myself now!
Xxx

Oh blessed, I'm so sorry that's tough. I dealt with a similar situation with my great grandma. I'm sorry you guys are having to deal with it.

Yay for double digits athena!

Happy vday sportysgirl!

Your bump is amazing bev!

Third tri for me today!

thanks everyone. still waiting everything out.... :(

happy v-days, third tri's, and double digits to everyone!!!!

lovely bump bev!! <3

Yay for double digits x
I've just noticed I've moved up a block on my ticker
X so exciting x

Happy v-day sporty!

Lovely bump bev!

Happy 3rd tri Mushy and Donna!

Yay for double digits blessed!

Morning girls officially third tri today!
Here is my 27 week bump

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/7DB54619-CBFC-4ECD-BDB6-6CD20887725C_zpsf5eslnud.jpg

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/10555889-C337-4DD2-A1F9-6C0F03019C04_zpsziubrthh.jpg

Happy third tri, Donna! :thumbup:

I'm third tri today, too! Yayyyyy!! <3 :bunny: <3

Morning ladies

Blessed so sorry to hear about your Husband's grandfather. That must be so stressful. The waiting is just awful.

Happy V days, double digits and third trimesters to everyone.

Lovely bump pictures. You ladies have such nice round bumps. Mine is always flat on the front as I have internal scar tissue around my belly button from a laparoscopy so it never stretches and pops out properly there.

Have just had my 28 week check and despite feeling massive am measuring small again (26 cm at 28 weeks). Have been referred for a growth scan as I'm under the 10th centile. Am not concerned though as I'm sure I was exactly the same last time and ended up with a baby over 8lbs. Was also referred to A&E for my twisted and swollen ankle but it's just soft tissue damage. A bit of a wasted day with appointments when I should be getting jobs done whilst Joshua is at the child minders.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 12
I think everyone is past Vday now, how great!

Stay strong Blessed, I hope he passes peacefully and that you can all get there safely.

AFM, I feel like my belly isn't much bigger than it was a month ago, I wonder if my doctor will mention it at my app next week :/
Maybe I'm just imagining it, baby is very active and strong and I'm gaining weight (too much for my taste...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->