January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Good luck Lucy.

Happy 27 weeks lock.

My toddler is exhausting too and my DH is away at the moment!

Good luck Lucy hope u pass!!

Toddlers def are hard work.. My 2 year old is constant! Had his second swimming lesson today.. He only screamed for half of it this time I even managed to get him to jump into me by the end.. Massive achievement!

Such a busy day today exhausted and ready for sleep now!

I had the gtt test with my last two but don't need it this time apparently I only I had it last time and I had two episodes of glucose in my urine
Everything has been fine so far tho
I have the midwife next week for bloods I wonder if I'm anemic this time I normally am at 28 weeks I hope not tho x
Toddlers are very hard work
Chad is constantly on the go
Aww he will give the bottle up when he's ready Lucy

Chad has a bottle stil for bed and his nap but has a beaker other times I think he wants to copy CJ tho as he's had a beaker since about 7 months old for his cold drinks x and just recently has his first warm drink in a morning in a beaker x

I don't even have a full blown toddler just yet and he's definitely exhausting! He decided he wanted to wake up around 3 AM this morning and not go back down until 430. Woke up again around 6. Of course this wasn't nearly enough sleep, so he's been super duper cranky all day. And when he isn't whining he's busy getting into every. Possible. Thing! Refusing naps and throwing huge tantrums if I don't let him eat butt cream or lotion.

I have to do my GD test this week too. I've got to take the drink with me and then just go to get my blood drawn.

Today is my 28th birthday too. It's the second birthday in a row I've been pregnant! For my birthday this year I got my hair professionally cut and colored. The cut was nothing fancy, just cleaning up the ends. But for color I went for full on purple! When it washes out, if I decide not to maintain it will just be slightly lighter than my natural color. But I love it so much, I might maintain it!

I'm the one on the left, hopefully obviously haha

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1444083349000.jpg
    FB_IMG_1444083349000.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 6
Looking good Mushy! Happy birthday too!! 🎂

Wow do I get angry after I drink the glucose water..I had it in the car on the way to the appointment and when I parked the man told me to pull in to a park that would mean it's more difficult to get out of and I yelled out the window 'I'm paying $20 for parking and I have a toddler and I'm pregnant. YOU pull my car in!!' 😳 haha! The appointment went well and she said the baby is measuring went and said she'd do an ultrasound next time (I'll be 30 weeks) so that's good. Then I got a cheeseburger from McDonald's on the way home! I was so hungry and couldn't wait any longer! My OB said the sudden weight gain was probably from all the heat, you were right Frustrated!

Hope u had a great birthday mushy u look fab really like the hair colour x

Ohh kiddies can be hard work
I hope I'm blessed with another good sleeper this time . CJ was terrible so Iv had a good sleeper and a not good sleeper lol x two days until 27 weeks wow
Chad is at the stage where u can tell him not to do sumat a million times and he stil goes right back and does it lolx
I'm ordering my pram at the end of the month I think stil haven't set my heart on one yet tho.
It's 7.15am here were having hot drinks then it's breakfast and get ready for the school run x yawn lol x
I'm thinking although cjs in nursery now so I get a bit of a break it will be harder than when I had Chad because we didn't have to rush to get ready where as I will have to get a 4 2 and a new born out the house by 8.10 lol x

Every time I've been pregnant I've been pregnant over Xmas new year and my birthday

My birthday is January 15th and I'm due the 7th I always go over tho so probably be pregnant on my birthday again lol
I'm so excited to meet him now I'm stil really scared of having three but excited to x

Happy birthday Mushy. Very funky hair!

Lucy, I wish the rest of my weight gain was down to the heat. I'm around 36lbs heavier than usual at the moment and still have another 12 weeks to go. I blame US portion sizes :haha:. Am trying to cut back now and I'm home and eat healthier.

Our little one woke up screaming at 5am and it took me two hours to get him back into bed. Very unlike him. He's hard to put down at night (I've been having to cuddle him to sleep since the end of May), but once out he usually goes for 12 hours. I think we are going to start sleep training next week. Dreading it as I hate to hear him sobbing his little heart out, but I can't hold him for up to 90 mins every night come January when we have another one and even now it is so hard as I have a really bad back and it goes into spasm when sitting in the chair with him. Between that and the fact he likes to lie on my very sore tummy it is so uncomfortable. I twisted my ankle as well when we were away and it's absolutely killing. Really swollen compared to the other one even though it's been nearly three weeks. I am falling apart! That's my moaning done for the day. Back to the decorating now! Joshua is having his second session with a child minder this morning. He cried for 90 mins after I left him ��. So difficult, but I know it will only get worse if I leave it until he is older.

Happy birthday Mushy, your hair looks fab! Lol about your son wanting to eat butt cream. Kids!

Anyone else doing prenatal classes? I'm guessing a lot of you probably aren't since you already have kiddos. I naively thought I could just call yesterday and sign up - turns out the ones closest to us have been filled up for months, grrr. Now we have to go take them in some sketchball neighborhood that I hate. And we got the last spot there! The woman who signed me up assured me that I won't be the only one from my neighborhood stuck over there and I hope that's true - part of the point of these classes is to make friends with other parents with a baby the same age and I don't see the point of making friends with someone if I'm too scared to visit their neighborhood by myself after dark. Sorry, that is a petty complaint and probably sounds horribly snobby - I'm just glad we got a spot at all!

Love the hair Mushy!

Sorry your little ones are being difficult ladies! Can't really relate here, yet, hehe.

I'm taking classes FitMama. I doubt I'll make long time friends there though, but it's fun for the time being :)

You'll be suprised how quickly sleep training works frustrated. Luckily Chad has always self settled right from birth he's never needed cuddled to sleep. He goes to bed now with a bottle which he hasn't been drinking lately and goes to sleep by himself I just lie him down kisses and say goodnight love u etc and go back downstairs x
CJ on the other hand slept with me til he was about 11 months and needed cuddled to sleep he wud wake in the night for hours on end as a toddler to . But I started just putting him to bed Awake and of course he cried for a bit but didn't take long at all it's never nice hearing them cry but so worth it .
Chad now goes at 6pm ish someone's slightly later and CJ goes around 7pm they both just go and go straight to sleep bar the odd night x Once you start defo try stick to it x he may suprise u x

Thanks, Donna. That's reassuring, especially after the 50 mins it's just taken to get him to go to sleep! I started it for the daytime naps this week (he went down awake for these until we went on our honeymoon in early August). He cried hysterically the first day for 35 mins before sitting down and going to sleep although only for 35 mins before he woke up crying (so not even one full sleep cycle), the second day he cried for about three mins before going to sleep for 2hrs 15 mins (more like the usual length of nap he has) and woke up and played with his toys and today he also cried hard for about 3-4 mins but then went to sleep for 1hr 30 mins. So, I hope we make progress with the naps and that in some way prepares him to be put down awake on Monday.

That's brilliant it seems to be working for naps Hun obv not nice for the crying but we no its worth it and obv working for him to be settling so soon it seems easier to stick to in a day time doesn't it rather than night tho. But I think you'll defo be suprised . And he will be in such a fab routine then got when baby is born
Keep up the good work mommy :) x x x

mushy- happy birthday and lovely hair!

donna- you look fab, stop worrying :hugs:

sorry I haven't been on lately. my hubs grandpa is about to pass away. hospice said sunday he would before the end of the night. then he didn't so monday they said he had 4-8 hrs left. didn't pass then and is still alive now. not that I would want him to pass anytime soon, but of course it's very stressful on DH to keep being told any minute every day. we have to drive 10+ hours to get there so it's stressful being on this "any moment we may have to pack up 7 kids and head that way" roller coaster. we made reservations for a hotel to stay at, but if he doesn't end up passing this week we need to cancel and wait it out. just all very stressful to plan around when we live so far.

I'm so sorry, blessed. That sounds incredibly stressful and upsetting. My grandmother was the same way at the end, and I know how rough it was on my mom having to get us all (5 kids) down to where my grandma was. I hope that your DH's grandfather passes gently and that you all have a safe trip. :hugs:

Sorry blessed. :hugs:

Happy Birthday Mushy!

Happy v-day and lovely bump pics to all the last few days! Just got caught up.

Hope everything gets better lock.

To all those achy I feel your pain. My back and feet have been killing me. Have a wedding to go to this weekend that will require a lot of standing and my feet are swelling just thinking about it. :wacko: On the plus side baby has been very active today after being a bit quiet yesterday so I feel better about that. :)

So sorry blessed. X
Last day of second tri for me! It is going super quick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"