January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Mushy: I always say that if you're worried, you might as well call your doctor and say so. You might even get to go in and see your LO on ultrasound to ease your mind. Better to go in and find out everything is totally fine than sit at home and worry over things. <3

Morning girls hope ur all ok
I've got my cousins baby shower to go to today she's 37 weeks &#128512; so exciting
I've woke up today tho feeling like I've got a water infection I hope not I'll see how I go thru the day obv with it being Sunday the Drs are closed the walk in centre is open but u wait hours there
I've got the midwife Tuesday and felt like I've as an infection a few times and I haven't
I'll be having bloods done on Tuesday and she will be measuring my bump x

Can't believe your cousin is 37 weeks now.. I remember you saying ages ago seems to have gone so quickly!

13 days until my 4d scan so excited to get a glimpse of my little lady!!;))) she's so active now it's lovely but also can't believe how strong her movements are when she has another 3 months in there still!!

Hope everyone's ok! Xx

Ino it's flew by. Aww how exciting for ur scan I've got anther scan at 34 weeks to check if my placenta has moved up. . I hope so :)
Can't wait to see him again not that j ever see that much that far gone there tk big lol
Nice tk check on his size tho Azwell. It's flying by. I'm looking. FotwArd to reaching 30 weeks now then will be 34 weeks for scan then term :) all going so fast!! X x

Hi girls!

Glad you're feeling ok, Donna. I haven't heard of a water infection before? Yay for your cousins baby shower!

Embeth, I was thinking of booking a 3d scan too. I'm so curious to see what she looks like and I was thinking maybe it would help with choosing a name. Anyone else no where near close to settling on a name?

Mushy, how are the movements today?

My LO was swimming around in there quite a lot yesterday. There was one limb that kept popping up! Not sure what part, maybe a knee! We went up to the mountains yesterday as its so hot here this weekend and I just can't take the heat anymore! &#128555;

Movements have been non stop it seems now! He just had a quiet couple of days I guess. Or maybe I just want paying enough attention to them. Movement is still pretty low though, he definitely loves my bladder!

I have a growth scan on the 23rd. I don't really know what good it'll do, but they want to see how big he is due to previous large baby. My first was 9 lb 2 oz 8 days late. I won't allow an early induction just because he's going to be big, which I fully expect him to be!

Lucy, it really is too damn hot this weekend! Why won't the heat just go away?!?!

A water infection is a uti Hun

Baby shower was fun :) I'm so tired now lol

Both my babies were big 9lb 5oz & 9lb 1oz lil chunks lol x

Glad you had fun at the baby shower Donna ;)

I've just booked tickets to go with dh to the baby show at London Olympia 2 weeks today! Hoping to pick up some freebies and maybe some bargin baby bits!

Lucy I'm struggling a lot with names! Keep thinking I'm settled in Isabelle then doubt it... I don't know, was thinking maybe lilly today.. I know it's quite simple and lots of people have it but it goes well with my boys names and is quite pretty I think. So hard,Reckon I'll just make a short list and see what she looks like when I meet her!

Xxx

That's what I'm sure we'll end up doing too, Embeth! It's funny, I'm so much better at picking a boys name and sticking to it. For some reason a girls name seems so much harder! I like Lilly and Isabelle. I was considering Annabelle but like you I'm not 100% sold on it. Im finding it difficult to picture this little girl, I keep thinking she'll look like my DS but then I guess she won't really as she's not a boy! And then I keep thinking she'll come out a boy! Maybe I should book that 3d scan :)

names are hard! Even though we've settled on Claire, I have had days where I second guessed myself. You ladies still have time, I'm sure you'll find the perfect name by then.

Donna, glad it hasn't stuck around, UTI's are painful things

My Dd name is Lily :) She and her brother could not look more different even though despite the joking Dh is definitely daddy to both. :haha: Our son hs brown hair and eyes and is tall and Lily is blond hair blue eyed and tiny.

Yay 3rd tri today!!!

My two boys look completely different also.
CJ has lighter brown hair & blue eyes looks more like me and Chad has dark brown hair and brown eyes and has a darker complexion than CJ not by much tho and is a double of his dad!
Wonder what cruz will look like I have the midwife tomoz I just can't wait to meet him now x

I've just booked myself a 4D scan for next Tuesday, it's only £60 so not too expensive. I just want something to cheer me up as I'm so anxious about babies movements, they seem a lot lighter than usual and can only feel him (I keep calling it a he now, still team :yellow:) at night around 7-10pm, he was shuffing last night when I woke at 3am. Hopefully he's just a night owl...But I cant help worry when I don't feel him as much during the day.

Has anyone else had a 4d scan/got one planned?

Lilly that's a great price for a 4d scan,
We have ours soon and it's costing 140
I think!

Lucy part of the reason I have booked one is for just one last double
Check on gender!! After 3 boys in struggling to imagine having a little girl!
I have no idea what she ll look like! My eldest is most like me.. Was born with lots of dark hair and very olive skin.. My middle son is very like his dad but also has olive skin goes all surfer like in summer and my little one was a little ginger when born and fair skin still not decided who he looks like!! So who knows! Exciting to think about tho!

Xx

It's just a really quick 15 min appointment, no sexing (which I dont want anyway) and think they just show you the face, so it's cheap because it's not very in depth.

https://www.ultrasound-direct.com/babybond-pregnancy-scans/simply4d-scan/

Just hope baby doesnt resemble my mother in law :rofl: :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"