January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

So excited for the 4d scans! Make sure you show us your pics Embeth and Lilly! We have one 3d pic from the 21 weeks scan of her face on the fridge and DH and I sometimes stare at it and try and figure out who she looks like! During the scan the dr kept repeating how she'll look just like her daddy - it actually started to annoy me! Both DH and I had blonde hair as kids and blue eyes but mine are a dark blue and his more green, our DS has my eyes which is nice! So I think she'll have green/blue eyes. I'm very fair and DH has darker skin so I hope she gets a bit of his skin like DS! It's tough being so fair! Haha. I'm with you Donna, can't wait to meet this little baby! Just under 11 weeks now... :)

I want to book a 4D scan. I just found a place I want to go to, I just don't know when to do it. I'm so busy these next few weeks. My firsts birthday is on the 20th and we're having his party on the 25th and I'm still trying to get my house in order. I've lived here 2 months and I'm just starting to get a decent amount done.

Oh yeah I'm going to the same company lilly but have a more indepth one.. Can't wait!!
I would really love it if she looked like ds1 as my ds 2&3 are prob more like my dh so be nice to even it out with another like me for our last ;) plus I adored all his dark hair when he was born!

Xx

Mushy, how are you handling the heat? our house is so hot, I don't think it's hot under 86 degrees in a long time...I'm getting so swollen!

Mushy, how are you handling the heat? our house is so hot, I don't think it's hot under 86 degrees in a long time...I'm getting so swollen!

I don't know how you're living without AC! I'd be dying! Our house literally gets direct sunlight both at the sunrise and sunset so it can get super hot just from that, so I couldn't manage without air.

I just try not to go outside. I really want to take ds1 to the park, but it's too hot for that still. I feel bad sometimes cause he gets bored.

4d scans are amazing! I hope you'll post some pics when you get them :)

Lucy, that sounds miserable, I have no idea how you are surviving in that heat!!!

Well I should win the trophy for being so scatterbrained, I had filled out paperwork, and had DH pay $20 for DD's school pictures today, and I completely forgot to take her :dohh: ugh! And thanks to pregnancy hormones I was a blubbering mess and felt like I had completely failed. The dates were give, I just wasn't paying close enough attention.

Not that it's an excuse, but getting no sleep in months has not really helped me in any way

Oh no, sorry about that Lock :hugs: I have pregnancy brain too!

Morning girls :) I went Xmas shopping again yday actually Braved the shops lol me oh and two boys went and they were golden not a peep out of Chad and CJ was good he chose a few things and then has some surprises I'm so excited for Xmas! Can't wait for my next scan which is the end of November
I've got to start buying baby things but with Xmas it's hard work
Midwife today and the. Have to go all the way back later on for mine and cjs flu jab! X can't wait to see what my bump is measuring I'm normally 2 weeks ahead but don't feel as big this time round altho I'm stil huge x

Please wish me luck with my glucose test today. :flower: With both kids I failed the 1hr and passed the 3hr. Grateful to pass the 3hr but it would be really nice to pass the 1hr for once. Above all I have everything crossed for no GD.

Good luck Athena, mine is Wednesday, looking forward to it being done and over with

Good luck Athena. Iv never ever had any kind of test for gd in any of my pregnancies.. Only had my urine checked once when I was 8 weeks!! Not great care round here I don't think!

Hope your appointment goes well Donna..be good to see how your measuring.unhad the flu jab a couple of weeks ago made me feel quite flu like for a day or so. I don't see anyone until 34 weeks quite glad to be having a 4d scan as try do measurements,Make sure she's all track.

I don't know what I'm going to go about my back its a nightmare keeps spasming when I bend down! Xx

Midwife went fine :) everything fine I'm measuring 28cm so on track for a Change and not 2 weeks ahead like I normally am
He's head down Ino that can change though and she said he's lying funny and asked how many babies were in there lol. Back on the 10th November I'll be 32 weeks then will be 4 weeks till my scan flying by x

I have to do the gd test this week. I was able to take the drink hone with me I just have to drink it and get my blood drawn. I just don't want to!

That sounds like a good appointment donna. At my last appointment I was measuring 2 weeks ahead. I've got a growth scan on the 23rd so we'll see how big he really is.

I wish I didn't have an anterior placenta. Or just further along so movements are undeniable.

29 week bump pic. I think it looks a bit smaller this week!

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/C4115045-7A2C-4AC0-9AB5-D9251712F5CF.jpg

Good luck Athena!
Mine is next week, it's a 2 hours test for everyone and I'm not looking forward to fasting in the morning xP

I have an app later today, I'll try to remember to ask how I'm measuring. When I do it myself I'm 27 but who knows if I'm doing it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->