January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

after having so many kids, my best advice on potty training is to wait until they are ready. I introduce it, but I don't waste my time forcing it on my schedule. it takes me months of it if I do it on my time frame. and seriously a day or two when I wait until they are actually ready. just what I have learned over the years with mine.

lock- your birthing center is just like mine! I absolutely can't wait to birth there. the birthing tubs look so lovely :)

ick on the rough sticks ladies! they usually don't have a hard time finding my veins, but there has been a couple times I ended up bruised or they had to use the other arm after sticking me.

my gestational diabetes test is next week, but since I switched to a midwife I don't have to drink that sugary crap for it. thank God!!! I always feel so sick the rest of the day. I have five choices of what to eat/drink for my test. since I made my appt around 10 (I think) I've decided to do the 4 graham crackers. at least I won't be starving for my test. then they suggested I bring a high protein snack for after the blood draw so I'm bringing some nuts.

Sorry if this has been discussed - I drank raspberry leaf tea while pregnant with my DS. I started in my 3rd trimester, but I forget which week exactly and how much per day. Anyone one have a clue?

I think it's 1-2 cups a day until 37 weeks, at that point you can boost your serving up to 3-4 cups a day. I need to buy some soon too! Hoping for a fast and smooth delivery this time. After 2 failed attempts at a drug free birth, I would really like it to happen with my last

ttc- red raspberry leaf is in my rainbow light prenatals so I have been getting it all along. I also drink the tea occasionally. It's a phyto-progesterone so is wonderful for pregnancy. in fact if I'm not sleeping well I make sure to have a cup or two during the day since progesterone is a calming hormone and counteracts estrogen which is also high in pregnancy, but is an excitatory hormone. definitely think 1-2 is fine and up it from there. there is no hard and fast rules :)

Can't believe how fast it's going, I'm feeling more uncomfortable this week, I don't know if baby has turned but I'm feeling movement near my ribs now and feel like bump goes up a lot higher and the top of it is just under my boobs, it's hard for me to bend over now and sit far forward.

My LC has me drinking RRL tea. It's one teaspoon of RRL per cup, or one tea bag, 1-2 cups a day in second tri, 3-5 cups a day in third tri.

I think the consistent heat (and lack of air conditioning!) finally caught up on me last night. I had terrible pains in my uterus that felt like a continuous contraction so I went to bed and drank lots. It went on through the night but if I kept on my leg side I could sleep. Today I've got a spot on my right side that feels bruised and everytime the baby kicks it it really hurts! My DH said although I'm drinking lots of water I need to have juice and sports drinks too. I usually dilute juice in water and have that at least once a day but my supermarket didn't have the one I like so I haven't been! It's a bit cooler today thank goodness.

Happy 28 weeks Donna! :)

Hope you're ok Lucy. Glad it's a bit cooler there today :)

Today is pretty lovely isn't lucy! Did you get a bunch of rain last night too? We had a loud thunder crash that nearly made me pee myself and then just major downpour for about 20 minutes. Our patio is covered with a metal cover and it was so loud we couldn't hear ourselves talking to eachother!

Hope you're feeling better Lucy.

I'm home sick after feeling bloated and awful and then throwing up around midnight last night. I've been feeling rundown like I'm fighting a cold but think the vomiting might be from eating too much at lunch yesterday - or at least that's what I'm hoping.

Feels like there is no room left in my belly for anything anymore, including food.

Hope you're feeling better now Lucy, doesn't sound nice. You move back to Australia soon don't you? Will it be hot there too??

Happy 28 weeks Donna!! Everyone really is getting close now! I always feel like once I hit 30 weeks it flies by!

I've had issues with my hip and back today, something twinged getting ready for work this morning, I could hardly move for a while. Managed to get to work but driving is so painful.. Feels like pressure/pain right down to my foot on one side. Anyone have any idea what it could be??
5 lessons of PE to teach today has meant no rest aswell!!

Xx

Mushy, that's so cool you got a down pour! No rain here :(

Hope your back feels better, Embeth. How are you going to teach 5 PE classes?? Can you get the students to do 'self directed' games? We move in 3 weeks, it's still quite a bit cooler over there than here so that will be nice. I've got a house with a/c too, so on the hot days I'll be hibinating inside!

Fit mama, that's awful that you were vomiting last night :( having big meals is definitely getting more difficult. Bring on January!

My bump is still quite sore today. Took my little one out this morning but now it's nap time so I'm going to leave the dishes and lie down and look after my baby bump instead!

Oh and heather, soup sounds delicious! :) wish it was soup and boots weather here.

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/D2E1A976-6517-4FEB-AA52-9AA66915E0BB_zpspgrtr5hw.jpg

Bump comparison x

hey ladies sorry I have been mia i had my flu jab and felt awful for days !!! then we decided to have a few days away in wales we had amazing weather on the beach intshirts (unheard of in uk in summer let alone withonly 10 weeks till xmas haha)

so we also have a baby with no name still :)

Wow you were lucky with the weather in Wales Chelle! We're set on a boys name but struggling with girls!

Fab bump Donna! :thumbup:

Great bump Donna!

Hope u feel better soon blessed x

I managedy day Lucy just got the students to do all the picking up of equipment! I've been reading and think it's to do with my sciatic nerve.. Hoping it will ease soon rather than get worse, not looking forward to the drive to work in the morning tho.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->