January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Havent tried anything other than paracetomol yet pita. It's driving me mad lying down and sitting is so uncomfortable only comfortable if I'm standing up or walking!! If it doesn't ease off over the next week think I'll go to the doctor, need a good nights sleep!!

I picked I a really cute baby chair/rocker off eBay today, is just what I was looking for and a good price too!

Dh in London with work people tonight so just me and the little ones, currently waiting for my 2 year old to stop his screaming fit and go to
Sleep so I can watch a film with my big two!

Hope everyone's doing ok xxx

I'm in bed I was falling asleep to on the sofa at 7 now I'm in bed awake lol
Mine are in bed :) Chad went at 6 and CJ 7.15 I think I'm gna get a drink and then try get some sleep x

I feel like I don't feel this guy enough! It really worries me some times. I'm giving myself an hour and if I haven't felt him enough in that time I'm going to call my doctor.

Defo ring if ur worried Hun x I've had moments I think I'm going to ring them I write down his movements and see there is lots really but I sometimes feel like some days he moves none stop and others not so much it's horrible worrying x

I've gotten some movement, enough to calm me down enough but the movements have been so weak? I feel like they were stronger two weeks ago.

It's probably due to his position plus they start to get less room. Hope he get a bit more active for u soon x

I'd say position too. Have you started to notice patterns in movement yet? I know my LO is most active at night and in the early morning, but during the day she is relatively quiet and will have the odd movement here or there between those times.

If you're not feeling confident then ring your OB, they always say don't hesitate to call, so don't worry about bothering them, that's what they are there for.

No, there's no pattern that I've noticed yet. I also have an anterior placenta, so I know that has a lot to do with it. Since then he's been super active though. I just am getting worried too quickly.

Mushy - I'm going through the same thing and I also have anterior placenta so maybe it's that causing us not to feel it & my movements seem a lot less now baby has turned.

Cute bump Pita!!

So stressful when they're quiet, Mushy. Glad he got moving again! I haven't noticed much of a pattern yet either. They like to keep us on our toes!

Hope you had a good sleep, Donna! Sometimes I'm falling asleep on the couch then I get to bed and I get a second wind!

Fingers crossed the pain gets better Embeth :(

Love bump pics! So cute Pita! :)

Morning girls
My lo one moves mainly in evening once my lo ones are in bed but he does move quiet a lot in the day to most days and he wakes up at 2am every morning moving around lol x
29 weeks on Thursday! How is time going so fast..
Can't wait to reach 30 weeks seems like it's the finally countdown once ur in single weeks x

I know Donna, can't wait for that 30 week mark! Like you said, it's down to the final count then, and I'm getting really excited! Can't wait to meet her :cloud9:

At my GTT appointment, my midwife said it feels like she is laying oblique, diagonally along my stomach. I've been trying to sit on my yoga ball for a few minutes to a few hours a day, it's hard though when my kids are awake because all they want to do is play with it :haha: I've also started drinking red raspberry leaf tea after receiving it in the mail. I'm on only one cup a day so far, but I should bump it up to 2.

I drank RRLT in my last pregnancy as well with DS, and pushing him out was a breeze. Hope it has some effect this time as well, but just preparing for birth at this stage makes it feel all the more real!

My lo also seems to wake around 2 am and have a party in there Donna!! Lately I've been awake with leg pain and all I can feel is her jumping about.. So cute!

I also can't wait until 30 weeks.. Getting more excited as it gets closer to Xmas as well.. Love Christmas so much!!

Laying in bed now hoping I get a full nights sleep..my leg has woken me up every night since it started hurting on Thursday!! So want sleep! Xx

My baby gets crazy from 7-9, then she wiggles around while I try to get to sleep, and if I wake up in the night, she's usually awake. I get a couple wiggles while laying bed in the morning, and then some not constant movements during the day. And repeat!
I've been lucky so far, I can always get her to move... she must think her mom is pretty annoying sometimes xD

mushy- I hope baby starts moving more for you. my LO had me very nervous recently. barely moved at all for about a week. I finally called the mw and they asked me to come in. before I did he started moving like crazy and has been back to normal ever since. I just knew as soon as I made a fuss with the mw he would do that

lovely bumps ladies! <3

sorry for the mama's not feeling well and with aches and pains. my back and hips are definitely hurting every day, but nothing that keeps me up.

there is no way I'm tolerating company around Christmas this year. we will visit family briefly and come home and that will be it. too close to due date to be putting up with that nonsense :nope:

sorry about the insensitive Dh's too. I think sometimes I take mine for granted. he helps with everything and knows very well that staying home taking care of kids, cleaning, cooking, etc, is way more than he does.

Morning girls hope ur all well :) I keep getting cramps in my legs to I toss and turn the the second half of the night! Drives me insane . CJ has been coughing half the morning so he's not going to nursery today . X
I can't wait for my next scan I really hope my placenta has moved because I don't want to have to have a c section X.

hey ladies hope your allfeeling better.

we got our pram today went for the mothercare orb its perfect

oh was a ass today 2 telling me i should be watching what im eating !!!!!! ive gained 11lb in 28 weeks grrrr

Can't believe your OH said that!!

Yay for getting the pram though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"