January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

So cute Lilly!
From the 2 last pictures I'd say boy? The first one is girly mainly because of the lips, but they don't image like that again in the other pictures :3

So cute Lilly!! I thought the same, girly in the first pic but maybe a little bit more boy in the others? How exciting to be team yellow! What does you DH think? Blue or pink?

I'm still obsessing over names. I'm sure it will be clear what to name her when she's here but right now it's proving to be quite difficult. I like the name Holly (as you do Bev!) and thought it would be extra cute for a Christmas baby. Still have Mila and Mia in my mind too. Even thought maybe Sarah! But none feel like 'the one' sigh

DH is certain it's a boy! His family only make boys apparently so we shall see.

I'm really struggling for a girl name too, I have a few I like but none I love and I don't know whether to go down the traditional name route (Elizabeth, Florence, Charlotte etc) or cute and girly (Evie, Lily, Poppy, Emily etc)

I have spent so much time stressing over girl names.

Saw my midwife today :) measuring 30 weeks at 28. Baby is head down! Everything is going as it should. My midwife doesn't do GD testing unless there are certain factors so I'm very happy about that! I opted out my last pregnancy with no issues.

My son was born bang on at 38 week so I'm very anxious to see if this one will be a little early too.

Lilly, i thought girl at first, but then boy with the other pictures, so my vote is for boy :)

Ttc, i opted out of GD testing as well, though i still had bloods taken to check fasting glucose, iron levels, etc. Crazy to think baby may be here early, not much longer to wait!

I think exactly what u said.. Kinda girly in the first pic then more boy like in the others.. Still a complete surprise then 😉 xx

I'm with u on names Lucy.. I like Hollie really pretty, love Mila also. Still on Isabelle,lilly or Olivia maybe none feel like the one though I just go round and round in circles!!
Lilly my name is Emily 😉 I really like Amelie for a girl but it's too similar to my name!!
So excited for my 4d scan on Saturday seeing those pics! First glimpse of our first ever little girl and last baby 💕

Lovely pictures Lily! I will say girl just to be different to everyone else!

Wow, you ladies are lucky to have gained so little weight! I have gained 38 lbs so far :blush: Last time I gained 55lbs and it took me just under six months to shift it, but I had the incentive of getting married to lose it. I don't think I particularly overeat so don't know why i put on so much weight when pregnant.

We are still nowhere with boy's names. There is absolutely nothing I really love. Alexander is my favourite so far, but OH doesn't seem that mad about it.

OH yeah with weight gain I am at 20 lbs! I officially weight the exact same the day before I gave birth to my son... feeling a bit like a whale but my midwife said it's healthy and what I should be at so that's okay. It's hard seeing the scale go up even though I know it's for baby!

such a sweet baby Lily :cloud9: I'm honestly not even sure which way to guess either!

In my first pregnancy I gained 30lbs, and my 2nd I gained 40lbs :wacko: and I'm a smaller person so that much is very noticeable. The weight from my first just fell off and I was back to my pre pregnancy weight at 6 months. With my 2nd I struggled to lose the rest of the weight, and never actually did until I feel pregnant again and lost it from MS, of course I've put it back on by now :haha: but I'm really pleased this time. I thought I would gain a bunch again, but so far I've only put on 13lbs.

I really, really love the name Evelyn <3 if it wasn't so close to DS's name Everett, I would have used it. DH's favorite was Holly as well, but it rhymes with our last name, so that had to go as well. Hope you ladies find the perfect name soon.

I also had an awful time with boy names Frustrated. Obviously I don't have to worry about that now, but had we had another boy, my favorite names were Adam, Finley, and Fletcher.

I'm already at 20lbs :s
It really doesn't show though, except in the belly of course... I just hope I won't gain a ton more.

I'm also doubting my name sometimes, it's hard to commit! My OH's last name doesn't go well with a lot of the names I liked, like Clara.

At my last weigh in I was a couple pounds under pre pregnancy, but I've got a BUNCH to spare! My first I only gained 5 lbs by the end lost about 15 right away then gained 30 so I guess it came back to get me! Hopefully this time that won't happen.

Lily, I'm with everyone else and saying I thought girl at first but the second two make me think boy, so that's what I'm going with!

Today was my firsts 1st birthday! He was a right pain in the butt all day haha and apparently HATES cake. But is super happy for all his new toys.

Happy birthday to your little one Mushy! Mine was a pain at his first birthday too, I think all the attention freaks them out?!

Commiting to a name is so hard. Danna, Gabrielle is a lovely name. Our last name is a short one syllable one so we can't have any super short names.

I'm starting to get a bit more energy lately which is great. Pretty sure it won't last too much longer though! 9.5 weeks till she arrives! &#128563;

adorable Lilly!! <3

Happy 30 weeks Bev. can't wait to get there. I always feel 30 weeks is a big milestone :)

fitmama- hooray for passing gd test and for another scan! :happydance:

love hearing all the name ideas :)

Donna- hope cj feels better fast, poor little dude :hugs:

Mushymilk- happy birthday to your lil guy :flower:

I have only gained about 10 pounds, but I will likely weigh more than I ever have by the end. I can't lose the weight when I bf so since I bf the last 2 babies and got pregnant before weaning them each time I haven't lost the weight in between. when I don't bf I lose the weight within a couple months, so it's irritating that I can't while bfing.

I was the same in my last pregnancy I lost a stone and half due to sickness so by the end j had gained two stone but was only 8lb up on my pre pregnancy weight I lost the 2 stone I had gained with in 5 weeks of Chad being born but gained a stone back maybe just over in the year after I have him. I lost a stone at the start this time but I was half a stone down on what I started out weighing than last time
I'm hoping I lose it all again and I'm going to work my hardest to not put any back on but lose all the weight I need to
Hope he had a lovely birthday mushy :) X

I've gained 17-20lbs - as long as I don't balloon in the next 10 weeks I will be pretty happy with my weight gain, I lost 35lbs before getting pregnant so I know I can lose the weight again :thumbup:

I'm having such bad luck with girl names! I liked the name Evie... I come into work today and while I have been off a guy I work with has had a baby, apparently didnt even know his wife was pregnant... :wacko: and called it Evie :dohh:

Happy Birthday to your little man Mushy!

Lily I hate when that happens, I just found out recently that one of my best friend's husband's relatives named their LO Clare, even though it's not spelled the same, and I've never met this woman or her child, it still bothered me.

I'm back to being tired all the time, and have been having the worst heartburn :wacko:

I still have DS's new room to do, as well get the nursery together, paint both rooms, then Halloween is upon us, then shortly after Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. Still so much to do, and I keep having these awful dreams that I wake up bleeding :( I know it's just a dream, but it freaks me out and makes me paranoid.

I've gained 12 lbs as of 27 weeks.

Mushy, happy birthday to your little man!

Lock, I've been having heartburn too, though it sounds like you have it worse! I hardly had it with my first kiddo, i was lucky, but not this time around lol

We're still talking about names too! Don't feel like we're any closer than we were a few months ago. Hopefully we figure it out before baby is born lol

I've started getting heartburn again I had it with both boys so bad it would make me sick up acid!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"