January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Sitting at the lab getting my GD test done - hope I pass!

My drink was the orange one like the flat orange drink of childhood school functions. Told the lab tech it reminded me of being a high schooler and buying a slurpy (which would melt immediately and become disgusting) and pouring vodka in it then trying to slug the vile stuff back, made her lol.

Feeling a bit buzzed from all the sugar and Thomas is having a sugar party in there.

The nerve of him Chelle you have gained practically nothing - I've gained 20 lbs and I'd still kill DH for saying that!

Hey all,

chelle can't believe ur oh said that.. 11lb in 28 weeks is great!!
I feel like I'm falling apart at the moment, still suffering with my leg pain.. Waking all night, this morning the pain in my ankle when I got up was awful. Then I got downstairs and suddenly felt all sick and cold so was bent over the toilet for a while.. Not felt right all day and dreading another night of pain. Saw the doctor who thinks its sciatica but wasn't really much help to be honest! Oh well moan over..

On a happy note my 4d scan is this Saturday and then I'm going into London to a big baby show on Sunday hoping to pick up some bits ;)

Hope everyone is ok and those quiet babies are moving lots! Xx

Chelle, if my dh had the nerve to say that to me, I'd probably just laugh at him. Even at 40 weeks at my heaviest dh still outweighs me by at least 80lbs, he has absolutely no room to talk crap. Not sure if that is true with your dh, but at least you have a legitimate reason for gaining weight. And 12lbs is hardly anything.

Well I got my results from my gtt test today, no gd for me, but I am anemic, which explains my constant fatigue and inability to sleep well at night. My midwife had to prescribe me a special prenatal that has twice the amount of iron in it.

Lovely bump.pics ladies!

Your nicer than I am Chelle if my husband said anything about my weight he would definitely get punched. :)

Hope you feel better blessed and embeth.

Lock glad they found a cause for the fatigue and insomnia. Fx'd you finally get a good.nights sleep.

Donna- I hope the placenta moves up!

chelle- can't believe your oh!!! definitely know mine would know better. much like locke's though he has no room to talk. at least the weight I've gained is from pregnancy haha.

embeth- I hope you feel better fast. yay for the 4d scan and baby show though!!

fitmama- I don't envy you on that drink at all. the mw I'm going to gave me a list of 5 choices of drinks/food. I chose 4 graham crackers for my test tomorrow. that nasty drink used to make me feel sick the entire day :sick:

lock- nice that you don't have gd, but yuck on the anemia. I have been borderline before and once I was pretty severely anemic. hope your iron levels come up nicely and you have more energy. I'm the same when anemic during pregnancy, no energy but can't sleep. ugh

can't believe how close we are getting now ladies!!! seems just around the corner :)

Morning girls
Hope ur all well'
I have no idea what I've gained id rather not no I worry so much about my weight as it is knowing would make me feel worse lol. I had gained about 7lb last time I checked I gained two stone with last son it all came of witching 5 weeks after but I always gain it back like a fatty lol.

CJ was up coughing in the night again so don't no whether to take him to nursery it not . He's getting bored at home but the early morning air on his chest might not be good with it being cold.

It is going so fast ! I can't wait to meet him now X

Sorry about the anaemia Lock. I have it too and it is so draining :hugs:

I'm 30 weeks today! Scary how fast this is flying by!

I've been anemic in both my pregnancys really bad after CJ as I hemoraged . I hate iron tablets tho and stupidly never take them j haven't had my blood results back yet from last week so don't no if I've got it this time x
Wow 30 weeks yay!! X

Wow 30 weeks bev!! Can't wait to get to there!
I braved the scales this morning!!! 17lb gained in total! Could be worse I suppose 😕 I have been eating what I want really and not exercising whereas I usually run and watch my diet when not pregnant so not too bad.
Another restless night with a painful leg for me, really hope
This is not what I've got for the rest of the pregnancy.
Xx

4D scan was amazing! Can't wait to squish those little cheeks! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2
And another ... I can't figure out how to attach them all on the same post - sorry!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1
Gorgeous Lilly!!

Happy 30 weeks Bev. :)

Blessed hope your test goes well today - graham crackers sound a lot better than the orange drink!

Hope everyone who is having fatigue, insomnia and/or pain feels better soon.

Passed my GD test, yay. Also found out that because of a minor surgery I had in 2008 I'll be getting another ultrasound, so we'll get to see Thomas in 3 weeks!

Wow Lilly such great pics! So cute! Did u get any feelings to what bub is during the scan?? Xx

Wow Lilly such great pics! So cute! Did u get any feelings to what bub is during the scan?? Xx

I think it looks a bit girly in the first pic, but like a boy in the others :haha: so I have no clue - what do you all think? :blue: or :pink: ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->