January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I never realised how BAD pregnancy heartburn was, when I'd hear pregnant woman complaining I just thought jeez have a swig of gaviscon :dohh: how wrong I was.

I've stopped taking the Zantac and rennies and now just drink stupid amounts of milk and avoid eating bread (not sure why but it's really bad, even whole grain) I've never drank so much milk in my whole life.

Feeling a bit BLAH tonight :( looking through my 4D scans I'm pretty certain baby is a boy and cannot be bothered dealing with all DH family's comments once he arrives, as their family is all boys and no one is expecting a girl and they will just be thinking 'we told you so'. Feel like I have no chance of ever having a little girl.

Lilly we were just having fun guessing, but newborns boys or girls look pretty similar. You're 100% team yellow still!

Pregnancy heartburn, yes.. woke me up yesterday night :( Only thing that have helped so far is reducing my meals and eating more little snacks instead.

2 hours GD test tomorrow! Officially fasting now, tomorrow morning will suck, I'm always hungry!

The heartburn is killer! I had it much worse with my first. I usually just keep antacids all around me. Some in my bag, some in my kitchen, some next to my bed!

ugh count me in on the heartburn! it's mostly at night for me. I have it a little throughout the day, but once I eat dinner that's it.

lilly- I wouldn't listen to all the 'everyone in our family has boys' stuff. you have a 50/50 chance with every pregnancy no matter what they think.

Lilly, exactly what Blessed said, it's 50/50, and newborn boys and girls really do look so similar. I've tried looking at a newborn dressed in neutral clothing and couldn't make heads or tails of the gender.

My hips have been hurting a bit lately, and I know I've complained about being tired all day, but I am sleeping almost all day long, and still feel completely drained X_X I feel so awful for my kids, they want to go to the park and play, but I have zero energy to do anything with them. I just keep telling myself this is all temporary.

We've finally started collecting the nursery stuff. DH just bought everything in one stride. I know it's a bit late, but it still puts me at some ease knowing we are at least moving in the right direction. I'm really trying to make sure everything is set up before I hit the final 5 week countdown!

so sorry you're worn down lock :( I was feeling that way and started on some whole food blood builders by vitamin code and feel great now. I actually cleaned out my fridge today :shock:

I can't believe how close we are now everyone! I'm definitely feeling the squeeze to get things done. normally I'd wait a few more weeks, but I feel like between all the holidays coming up this baby is gonna sneak up on me

^^^That's exactly how I feel Blessed, the Holiday rush of Thanksgiving AND Christmas is what's really getting me nervous this time around! Even with just the holidays alone there's so much to do, and it all starts within a month's time! Gaahhh!! Which is why I'm trying to get DH to get things done NOW, but he's been dragging his feet, and it's driving me absolutely nuts!

Interested in that "whole food blood builder" though I'm almost certain my fatigue is directed connected to my pregnancy anemia that my midwife had just diagnosed me with. I'm supposed to pick up my special prenatal that she prescribed me tomorrow that has twice the iron and other nutrients in it. It's $40 a month, so I'm really hoping it will help me out some.

I have gotten so little ready yet. We aren't doing a nursery, well I guess ds current room will be a nursery if by the time we take this guy out of our room ds1 will be ready for toddler bed. If not, we'll decide then what to do. We only have a three bedroom house and I dint want two cribs!

But I still feel no nesting urge at all! I've barely touched the clothes for him. But then I'm having a hard time keeping up on laundry for my husband and myself!

Morning girls I've got nothing ready lol. I've got his clothes in his draws but I will have to wash all those and put them all back don't no when to do that yet. I've got his crib that's set up in my room . Still need to buy my Moses basket etc. I'm ordering my pram within the next few weeks just waiting on the money going in my bank for it . I need a sterliser bottles etc I'll get them soon it defo flies by with Xmas etc. Mine have always been due after Xmas so always seemed to go fast but never this close to Xmas I'm due 2 weeks Afta Xmas this time! Going to be manic lol.
My cousin is due next week so excited for her and jealous at the same time lol. 29 weeks today! One more week and finally at 30 weeks X

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/1562FA7E-63D6-4D94-84AA-1E11B0CEDA67_zpsvwvk8zwo.jpg
29 weeks :)

Fab bump Donna! :thumbup:

I have nothing ready either, just a bag of unisex clothes and the pram ... Nursery is a building site, as is our bedroom and kitchen.

Finally found the cot/dressing table we want https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Bloomsbury-Cotbed---Ivory/727821,default,pd.html :happydance: had a good feel of it in the shop and it seems quite sturdy so fingers crossed it will last a few years.

I have ironed all baby's clothes and put into drawers in a random spell of energy!

Haven't packed my hospital bag or anything yet though.

Lilly just like the others said.. Newborns especially on 4d scans are impossible to sepearte gender wise.. That cute face could very well be a girl!
Great bump Donna!
Sorry you're feeling so tired lock.. Hopefully your prescription may help.
The heartburn sounds horrible for all of you suffering, it's not something Iv really had.. Surprising with this being baby number 4!!

My leg pain is making me want to cry at the moment.. The night before last I finally got a decent sleep, thought it was improving then bam! Putting my little ones shorts on felt a massive shooting pain and back to square one. My whole leg is tight if I try to straighten it and at night I have the most awful pain in the side of my ankle.. Almost like a constant cramp! I'm getting so little sleep it's ridiculous .. The doctor says sciatica but this is from the front of my groin down the side of my leg into my ankle I thought sciatica was at the back!?!?

Anyway.... On a good note 27 weeks today woohoo!

In the wauting room between blood draws. I'm so sleepy! ZzzZ
The drink woke up baby though -.-"

Not only have I got nothing ready for this baby, but we're moving continents in 2 weeks! 😳 so I'll have from 32 weeks to get organized. Figure that's plenty of time as long a she stays put till 39 weeks. I'm going to get a cot that converts into a toddler bed for my toddler - not ready to put him in a real bed yet. He seems to love his little cage. Haha.

Happy 3rd tri Embeth and Heather! Yay!

Hope your test ends up well Danna. How weird is it with the baby on a sugar high, poor little things must feel the crash after too.

Sounds like the rest of the pregnancy will fly by for u Lucy with having to move half way across the world!

I have lots of clothes for this little one but all still need washing. Have bought the crib now with a sleephead cushion thing which is supposed to help newborns sleep! And have a baby rocker thing for the living room apart from that not got anything else.. Still need to do the nursery, get pushchair and all changing/feeding bits plus hospital bag stuff which I'll leave for another couple of months I think xx

hey ladies hope ur all ok

think hubby felt guilty about the weight comment
he bought me a diam and m&ms tonight lol !!!

we have only bought a few bits but family are starting
vetting bits aswell now

we have so far
pram
changing bag
newborn clothes
blankets
snowsuit
bottles

we already have all the furniture from ds1 so thats a huge saving there

Baby has been a little stinker today! Did my kick count at the usual time and only got 4 strong kicks and 12 faint ones. Thought I’d be skipping my last prenatal yoga to go get a stress test tonight but then I started my kick count over after I had lunch and I’ve gotten 27 strong kicks and 30 faint ones so far.

I tried everything earlier to wake him up and nothing worked! I even put my hands on him and jiggled him through my belly and then I couldn’t feel his outline at all – think the stinker just moved away so I couldn’t get at him. He gave me such a scare!

I guess it serves me right – when I was a toddler my mom took me to the doctor because she was worried I had a hearing problem. The doctor told her my ears were just fine and I was just ignoring her when she said things I didn’t want to hear. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->