January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Great stuff Donna ;) it starts getting so exciting now when u start preparing everything!im really trying to not wish the last weeks of my last pregnancy away but am so keen to meet my little bubba!

Lilly I don't think heart rate means much.. This little ones has had such a similar heart rate to all 3 of her brothers, at my 16 week check the mw noted it as 133 so quite low yet she's a she so you never know.

I'm really uncomfortable at the moment so am sure she is sitting really high, can't sit up sometimes or lay on my back as struggle to
Breathe!!

so cute sporty! :)

Chelle sorry you have sciatica:( does not sound comfy at all.

Hopeful- happy 30 weeks, lovely bump :)

lilly- I'm on baby number 8 and heart rate has never made a difference in mine. Sorry you feel you will be missing out on one or the other.

Donna- lovely stuff

Had my sonogram today and baby is doing great. His fluid levels are 13 which is fabulous!!! Since my last 3 were very low fluid I'm very grateful his is such good numbers. And he was healthy and doing wonderful on the scan. He is already such a big baby though I'm nervous at how big he will end up. He weighs 5 lbs and 2 oz already!!!

Thank you for the kind words ladies. :flower:

Chelle- I really like your mom's explanation and think that may be very similar to what we will tell them. Thank you.

Lovely scan pic sporty!

Blessed - glad all.turned out well!

I feel like this little guy is everywhere. He hasn't really measured big but I have pelvic pressure and he is also very high making it hard to breathe and bend over. :dohh: Completely gave up.on a diaper bag after DS. With more LOs to wrangle it is just easier to put it all in a backpack. Bonus = anytime we all go out to.the zoo, shopping etc. DH gets to wear the backpack which he doesn't mind whereas he wasn't thrilled about carrying my girly diaper.bag.:haha: For everyday though the backpack usually stays in the car with a change of clothes etc and I just have a couple of diapers and travel wipes in a portable changing pad clutch that fits in my purse. Scan to check on fluid and such tomorrow! Hope he cooperates. :)

athena- I hope everything is ok at your scan! we use a back pack too!! I actually start out with a diaper bag when I have to keep clothes and blankets, etc. but then when they get older and I really just need a diaper and a few wipes I switch to my purse. BUT when dh is with me he uses a backpack. like when we go to church or take all the kids somewhere such as the zoo or whatever- he loads the backpack with sippys and snacks and whatnot.

Glad everything was ok Blessed :)

Hope your scan goes well Athena :)

DS's room is finally finished!!!!! Which means I can spend today going through old be by clothes and such and moving them upstairs since I finally have to cleared space for it!

Btw ladies with sciatic nerve pain, what exactly does it feel like to you? A few days ago I started getting this strange bruise like pain on the inner thigh and goes all the way down to the top of my foot, so am wondering if that's what it is

lock to me it felt like everytime i put my heel to the floor all the bones were smashing then the pain shoots up to my bum lol

lock- yay for getting the room done!! don't have sciatica as far as I know, but I hear its brutal. the worst thing I get is after I've been laying down or sitting a long time and I get up my lower back has this excruciating pain where I just have to stand still for a minute.

So we picked a name for baby a few weeks ago, Nicholas... but as Christmas comes up I realised people might think we named him after St. Nicholas/Old Saint Nick! Imagine if he comes early, or on Christmas? Oh boy!

haha ttc! it's still an enormously gorgeous name even if people think that <3

Sorry for the ladies with sciatica - ouch. I don't have it but have plenty of lightening crotch - cringe.

Glad your scan went well Blessed. I had one last week too but the machine was sooo old and crappy you can barely see anything. I was hoping to see if he looks like us or has any hair - not a chance in hell of be able to see! Out of the 4 pics they "gave us" (aka charged us $13 for) he is only recognizable as a baby in 2. :dohh: Oh well, my midwife left a message saying the results were all normal so that's the important thing.

Glad you're making progress on the rooms Lock. We're still plugging away on renos and making a lot of headway but I feel so behind on everything! Only 7 weeks to go!

Fit that sucks you couldn't get better pics!! My old ob had a horrible machine so it was always disappointing. My new Mw doesn't even have a machine so they sent me to a professional place with a really good one. But you're right the important thing is a healthy baby!

I'm having tons of cramps and contractions today. Baby is so low I can feel pressure in my thighs when I walk. It's becoming terribly uncomfortable as the days go by. I'm still very thankful I can breath better and don't feel all squished like he is in my lungs but oh my he doesn't have to be this low

Morning girls I'm always tired ! Doesn't help I toss and turn most the night .
Cruz was moving around so much last night he was really hurting me I cudnt sit up properly or anything he's getting so strong

I saw my cousins baby yday omg he's so tiny and cute :) makes me can't wait to meet Cruz

I still haven't picked up my iron from the doctors which I need to do X

Ttc that's my husband's name, I love it! I would have lived to name a son after him, but he doesn't like that idea.

I'm supposed to be getting a growth ultrasound this month, but I'm not going to. I don't feel like I truly need it, as they're only doing it because my first was 9 lb 2 oz. I won't allow an early induction, I know my body is capable of birthing a big baby.

Sorry you're so uncomfortable blessed! The last week's really are the hardest.

Hopefully you can get some rest today donna!

I have big babies to :) 9lb 5oz CJ was and Chad was 9lb 1oz !
Wonder what this little man will be
X

Can't believe I'm 33 Weeks today where has time gone
7am here and I'm
Knackered boys have been awake since 6am and I can hardly sleep at night I just toss and turn half the night
7 weeks to go &#128515;&#128153;

11 days till my scan &#128099;

Hi girls! Hope everyone's havjg s nice day.,Donna, I had a bad nights sleep too but mine was due to mosquito bites on my feet! I'm not used to them and it seems they are loving my pregnant feet. It got to midnight and I was googling remedies to stop the itch and one said to rub banana skins on them, so I did! And it was such a relief. On top of that I've been getting heart burn at night. I really think it's our bodies way of gearing us up for the upcoming sleepless nights.

My baby is still a quiet one, doesn't ever kick just little squirms. I wonder if she'll be a quiet girl? Having said that got the worst lightning crotch the other night, ouch!

Hope everyone's feeling well :)

We're all getting so close now!!!! Not much longer till full term!

For the past few nights I've had giving birth dreams, and none were very positive either, just strange or upsetting. Anyone else have crazy dream increase lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->