January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi all,

Happy 33 weeks Donna! 31 for me today ;) I seem to have had a bit if a return to sickness.. Literally had to run to the toilet the other morning after taking my vitamins with water and was very sick!! Feeling sick again today :(

Lucy you ll prob have a lovely calm quiet little girl! My little one seems to kick the hell out of me a lot it's quite painful! I'm preparing myself for a demanding baby!😉

Mines just a squirmer too, and a twister. It feels odd having him roll around in there, but I love it. I love feeling movement. I hoe my next one I don't have an anterior placenta so I can feel it better.

Happy 33 weeks donna!

Happy 31 weeks embeth. I have a hard time taking prenatals as they make me throw up, or feel really sick. I haven't taken them much this time.

Cruz moves so much it hurts me proper stocks everything out lol Chad was just the same :)
I get a wave of sickness again just lately
My crib bedding came today I tried it on the crib looks so cute I haven't gone for blue this time I've had a unisex one just to be different lol x
Chad never used his crib went straight from Moses basket to cot X

Just came back from the scan! Baby is alright, 40th percentile, head down, and still a little princess! :)

Mines just a squirmer too, and a twister. It feels odd having him roll around in there, but I love it. I love feeling movement. I hoe my next one I don't have an anterior placenta so I can feel it better.

Happy 33 weeks donna!

Happy 31 weeks embeth. I have a hard time taking prenatals as they make me throw up, or feel really sick. I haven't taken them much this time.

Oh maybe it was the prenatal that did it. Iv only just started taking them.. May just not bother hate throwing up dont want that to happen again!!

I haven't been taking prenatals much this time either, Mushy 😝They make me sick too. My iron etc is always fine so figure it's ok now I'm so far along :)

Hope she's a quiet, calm girl embeth! Haha made me giggle that you're preparing for a demanding little girl :)

I had crazy dreams last night Lock. Although I watched two episodes of one born before going to sleep then was woken by loud thunder so it was an unsettled night. Mind you, they weren't pregnancy or birth related-just a bit weird then involved some attractive men! Hehe

So exciting your baby bedding arrived Donna! I always love the neutral ones.

Yay for a good scan Danna and happy 31 weeks Heather! The countdown is on!!

Yay for 31 weeks embeth and Heather! Yay 33 weeks Donna!

Glad your scan went well Danna!

Lucy- awesome that we have the same c-section date!

I have been having U/S every 2 weeks to keep an eye on baby boy's kidneys. 2 weeks ago kidney had a little swelling and they wanted to keep an eye on fluid to make sure it didn't get low. Baby was 16th percentile but Dr wasn't concerned. This Tuesday fluid looked fine and kidneys looked better than they ever had but had dropped to 13th percentile. Ugh, always something to worry about. Really hoping that next U/ S on 11/30 shows improvement. If he drops below 10% they might take him early and the NICU scares me.

athena I hope he stays in good and long so he doesn't have to stay in NICU!

I haven't been taking my prenatals either. they make me extremely sick, where I have even had to take my morning sickness medicine. just not worth it :nope: I have taken my kids' vitamins a few times :haha: but usually just my blood builders iron and d3.

my LO kicks me like crazy. seriously it has bent me over before or knocked my breath out. OUCH!!!

my mw today said based on my history with labor and the sonogram I had she doesn't think I will make it to january :shock:

That's scary/exciting that your midwife doesn't think you'll make it to January, Blessed! maybe he'll come at Christmas! :)

I'm starting to get sick of being pregnant. I've been watching one born every minute and it's making me ready to meet this little one and get on with life with a newborn and toddler! Anyone else at this stage too? I say that I have done basically nothing to get ready for her. I have clothes and the co sleeper and I'm thinking my DH can put that up while I'm in the hospital as I'll be there for around 5 nights. I'll order the car seat this weekend and then I'll feel a bit more organised. I'm a bit last minute with these things!

Lucy I'm also so sick of being pregnant. I'm so huge and it's just awkward to do anything at all anymore. My sleep schedule is so messed up, I'm constantly tired or moody. DH and I aren't even sleeping in the bed together anymore because of how uncomfortable I am. I'm really just looking forward to having my body back to myself again

I'm sick of how much pain I am in, but not of being pregnant. I love being pregnant! It helps that I have super easy pregnancies with only a few minor bumps.

It's 144 am I've been awake for nearly an hour already and I'm super hungry. I want to eat something, but I don't want to get out of bed. The struggle is real!

I hope this little guy stays until his due date at least!

I've had a easy pregnancy this time round still can't wait for it to be over tho feel like I've been pregnant forever having them close together X
I'm tired and ache and want my body back lol x it's 10.25am here and I'm tired Alredi lol x

5 nights in hospital Lucy? That's a long time! Is it because you re haveing a c section? When I had my last little one I got in around 8pm had him at 10 and as it was just midwife led with no pain relief other than gas and air we went home at 1 in the morning!!hoping for similar this time, although be good if I was going home in day light!!

I am torn between wanting her here and being done with pregnancy to not wanting to rush as its my last pregnancy and I'm enjoying my youngest being the baby for a bit longer and undisturbed sleep!plus I can't wait for Xmas with my 3 boys! As soon as Xmas is done I'll
Be desperate to pop!!

Booked my 34 week mw appointment yesterday just seems crazy! Also ridiculous that i was 16 weeks last time I saw her!!!

Hoping to sort the nursery this weekend quite exciting!!

I'm the total opposite. My three year old is such hard work at the moment with her awful behaviour that I would quite happily stay pregnant for another year! I'm terrified of having a baby to look after too when I can hardly cope with my three year old already!

Danna glad the growth scan went well!

:hugs: Athena, hope your next scan is more reassuring and Baby maintains or increases his percentile so he can keep cooking for as long as possible.

Can't believe how many of you ladies already have your dates - how crazy to think we're going to have several babies arriving next month.

I've had an easy pregnancy thus far so I have nothing to complain about, but I do understand the feeling of being pregnant forever. I got pregnant with my angel last November and lost him in February, had the entire month of March off from being pregnant while I waited for AF to return, then got pregnant again in April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->