January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'm terrified of having another to bev
My boys will be almost 4&2 when baby is born but I'm terrified they can be hard work sometimes
We will manage tho :)x

33 weeks today! Yay! Just hope he decides to stay in there until at least the 28th of Dec! DS1 was 2 weeks early, as much as it would be neat, I want the holidays over and done with!

I feel the same as embeth. Torn between wanting him here and wanting to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible since it will be my last. We'll have a 4 or very newly 5 yr old a two yr old and a new baby. A bit nervous only because normally we sort of hibernated at home for a couple of weeks with the other 2 but after Angelo gets here we are right back to school runs etc so no rest and settling in. Plus DS did very well when DD came but I think she will have more of a problem with not being the baby anymore.

Embeth, after a c section here they like you to stay 5/6 nights but after the first night in hospital I get the option of being sent over to a nice hotel where there's a midwife on the floor so it feels more like a post baby retreat rather than a noisy hospital. Having said that as I'm having her on December 29 I'll be there over New Years so I may not get the option as the hotel will be busy. If that's the case I'll only stay a few nights. Im told the hospital room is nice and has a double bed but it's still a hospital and I won't last more than a few days! I read if I leave early a midwife will come and visit our house instead :) It still all feels a bit surreal that we'll be actually holding our babies so soon. In one way it's been a long pregnancy but also feels like just yesterday I was introducing myself on our thread! Can't wait for the first arrival, I love newborn pics :)

That actually sounds super nice lucy! Can I come have a c section there? It makes it seem so awesome.

I feel this pregnancy is FLYING by for me! I'm overwhelmed with all I feel I still need to do. It doesn't help that my husband keeps asking questions about how I'm going to get them both in the car? Or how am I going to nurse new baby if ds1 constantly needs to be touching/on me. Sure I need to think about it, but I feel it's one of those things that will only be figured out in the moment.

That sounds lovely Lucy
You'll manage mushy
These things just fall into place

I had to stay In hospital after CJ as I hemorage a and needed a blood transfusion I went in on Sunday to be induced he was born Monday and I was home wednsday altho really I should of stayed longer j didn't want to

With Chad I went in on Monday to be induced he was born early hours Tuesday and I was home that same night was so glad as i was so upset at leaving CJ

I hope I'm in and out again this time .
I still haven't collected my iron tablets bad ino but I really hate taking iron j should tho I don't want to hemorage again X

Same here Mushy, there's still so much we need to do. We haven't even started to nursery yet, and while going through all the baby things I've noticed some things or parts of some things are missing, which has me in a panic. I'm going to have to tear up the entire basement. And I have no idea where the heck the base to the infant car seat is. We may just have to order a new one. Luckily the bases alone are fairly cheap. Still, with only 6 weeks left I'm slightly panicking

Thanks ladies! I feel much more relaxed since that scan :)

Wow that sounds nice Lucy! Wish everywhere was like that! Here we are lucky if we get a private room in the hospital!

I think it might ve my surprise shower today ( OH is a bad liar ;P ) and it's stressing me a bit! I never have parties for my birthdays because I always think no one will show, haha....

Wow Lucy, that sounds really nice!

I too am so excited for newborn pictures, so exciting that some of you will have your babes in your arms next month!

Pregnancy seems to have caught up with me. Along with the heartburn, I now have near-constant soreness under my left ribs, and my sciatica is acting up too >.< I had these issues with my previous pregnancy, except they started earlier last time, so I'm grateful that they didn't start so early this time. Ah well, only a couple more months left to put up with it.

Hope it's your surprise shower today, Danna! How fun! And even better that it's a 'surprise' - no organising or worrying about guest lists!! Eat lots of pink cake! :)

I really love being pregnant, but in the end the aches and pains are so hard. I wouldn't say I'm over it yet, but I'm getting there. I definitely have my moments when I am much closer to feeling done.

Lucy- that sounds amazing! if I had to have a c-section, that would be the way I would want to go. we are really pampered at my hospital too. queen size beds and tons of delicious room service from the restaurant in the hospital. my best friend in Ireland has to share rooms with other women and has a tiny bed, I can't even imagine! I'm birthing at a birthing center this time just so I can go home within a few hours of birth, so we'll see how it goes. the 2-3 day stay in the hospital is too much on me when I have all my other kids at home. it's terribly lonely, although if I wasn't lonely it would be lovely. :flower:

mushy- I agree!!! I used to worry about how things would work out every time I had my next baby, but I've learned that it really all just works itself out when it happens and all the time I spent worrying was useless. it's great that you've learned that so fast. It took me 3 or 4 kids before I got that wisdom. :thumbup:

donna- I hope you don't have to stay in long this time and that you don't hemorrhage again! :hugs:

lock- I hope you find all your pieces and don't have to order anything. and that your nursery comes together quickly :hugs:

Danna- I hope you have a lovely shower!!! :happydance:

PitaKat- my heartburn has reached ridiculous amounts lately. ugh. glad I don't have sciatica or rib pains, but my back pain is off the charts and forget it if I have to walk a lot :nope:

I had really bad heartburn last night Errrgh. I haven't had jt to bad this time but had jt so bad the previous times I was pregnant
This pregnancy has been easy really I get aches and pains and I had that tiny bleed that scared me but my blood pressure is always fine
No Utis so far
I get aches and pains but who doesn't lol .
I will probably go over again I'm not to fussed tho I like being able to arrange things with people to babysit my kids while I'm in labour and I like that I'm already at hospital when the pain starts lolx would like to go into labour myself tho Considering this is last baby

My youngest baby just said baby Cruz and kissed my belly he's getting so big can't believe he isn't got to be the youngest anymore he's such a big boy x

I'm of to hospital to be monitored again Cruz has been quiet all last night and today he's moved but not much like normal and I feel really dizzy . Going to have him checked I'm sure he's fine though but best to be safe X

He's been moving away on my way here just typical lol. It's always the way ! X I'm here now waiting to be seen X

Typical, they like to scare us don't they! So glad he is moving again though :hugs:

Been on the monitor and he's fine but I've got glucose and keytones in my urine
I was only saying my wee had been clear all the time till now as well she said it can be a sign of diabeties I hope not :( I only had the midwife on the 10th and all was fine then X

Hope all ok Donna. Good his movement is fine. Xx

My little one has been really quiet the last few days.. Still moves but nothing compared to what she normally does. Anyone else have quiet spells?? I keep questioning if I should be being checked, I've had no one check my urine since 8 weeks!!

Was supposed to do the nursery this wkend but my youngest has had a raging temp on and off since thurs night! Doctors in the morning for him, pretty sure it's his throat.

Xx

Aww bless him poor little man
Well that what Cruz was like moving but not as much as normal
He's moving loads now
There going to ring me tomorrow with a scan time to go and get my placenta and blood flow and cord checked
Its procedure when Uve been twice for reduced movements X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"