January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Argh lightning crotch, can't miss it!

Welcome Spudtastic!

Donna, I'm glad your scan went well. He's a little roly poly baby, so cute!

Lock, I love wine country (and the state of NY) it's amazing how it goes from such a big city to so quiet and pretty. One of my fav things to do it go wine tasting... Bring on January! :)

fitmama- we will be doing the same thing in a couple weeks. mw appt and then straight to class. should be interesting.

have a great holiday lock!!

donna- so glad he is fine, the lil chunky monkey! my two oldest girls used to go to school. my oldest had a lot of bullying so I did a lot of praying about what to do and was led to homeschool. I didn't think I could do it at first, but now I really love it and wish I would have started sooner.

welcome spud! I'm due january 10 as well :)

Is anyone else having trouble falling asleep? I'm getting so frustrated with how long it's taking to get to sleep at night. :(

Aww bless them blessed sounds like u do the right thing . I dread to think of my boys ever getting bullied :( it's horrible .

We've just been Christmas shopping gt CJ and Chad two tracksuits and a pair of trainers each and spent £250 it's ridiculous what little clothes cost lol. I'm having trouble sleeping and then I do sleep I wake up with dead legs or something else X
I had heartburn last night so bad I Cried lol xx

I don't know what I would do if any of my kids get bullied. It's a terrible thing!

I how the heartburn eased up on you donna, that's terrible!

I have no trouble falling asleep, is staying asleep I have trouble with.

Last night ds slept in his own bed for the whole night! He usually wakes around 130 and I bring him into bed. He didn't wake up! This is a first for him and hopefully will keep happening!

Nice to see you Spud, welcome!

Midwife appointment yesterday went well. Thomas is still head down and he's engaged. The midwife was laughing because she managed to grab ahold of his foot for a few seconds. According to our recent ultrasound he's measuring exactly on track with his due date. :)

I'm so curious about when he - and all the other babies - will arrive. I was 2 weeks early even though I was my mom's first and only pregnancy and since Thomas is already engaged maybe he'll be similar? The ultrasound showed that my cervix is long and closed though, so who knows. I guess they'll all arrive when they're good and ready, hee hee.

34 weeks today, wow!!! Still so much to do!

I think I'll go over again
My other two was over included with both
Induced at plus 10 with CJ and plus 4 with Chad

I can't believe how fast it's gone X

My mil thinks I'll be early with this one. She says she keeps getting the urge to buy newborn Christmas outfits, and her gut feelings are usually right!

I keep thinking I will be early. I was 11 days early with Holly and think I will be early this time too!

I can't Believe how fast jts gone I still haven't packed a hospital bag in going to wash his clothes this weekend and get a bag sorted :) X

That's great news your placenta has moved Donna :)

I need to pack my hospital bag soon, can't believe I still haven't done it, I'm so disorganised this time round!

I haven't done mine either. Think that will be next weeks task! I ordered some new pjs so at least I've sort of started!

As I changed OBs I got my hospital notes from the c section last time. It said I had a placental infection (chorioamnionitis) from my long labour. I do remember getting a really high temp to the point of hallucinating about water and mirages towards the end! So I think it was from them
Breaking my waters early on (then pumping artificial waters back in?!) and the nurse I had did HEAPS of cervical checks over his shift so I guess that all contributed. Anyway, I wanted to share this with you as if I were having a vagibal delivery this time I'd request not as many cervical checks. I read the baby can be affected with brain injuries which scared me! So I guess if you're feeling they're 'in there' too much speak up and tell them to back off!

Everyone getting so close!! I feel I have a while yet being towards the end of January.. Think I will wait until around 35 weeks to pack my bag.. Never really had an early baby they tend to come late!

My little man is all better now after his virus nice to have him back to normal.. Had to share this pic such a cutie this morning!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
hey ladies hope ur ok

im off out with my mother tomoz so we get a little time together shopping and will also finish my bag !!!! nearly time for us to say " next month we shall have a newborn " starting to get very excited

but we just found out that my poor cousin who is due the same day as me and is only 18 may have breast cancer and was rushed into hospital last night with a suspected blood clot on her lungs poor girl she already has a 13 month old boy too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->