January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That's great donna!

I still haven't packed my bag either, I honestly keep forgetting about it. And even though it's only been just over a year since I did this last I completely forgot what I need. I do remember not using everything (or even half of it) I brought. But ds was in the nicu the whole time (just 3 days) and I wasn't able to dress him until we were leaving.

Embeth he is so cute! Glad he's feeling better!

Great news about the placenta Donna! :thumbup:

I haven't packed my bag yet, despite saying for weeks I was going to do it - just haven't found the time.

I was a day late, my brother was 8 weeks early!! I feel like this baby will come in December, fingers crossed - I do not want to go overdue, I am so impatient.

He's so cute embeth
Aww ur poor cousin chelle hope she's ok X

My poor baby Chad has got a chest infection it's one thing after another first croup now this X

Ugh had the worst vivid nightmare last night!!! :( To sum it up, I was given a c-section during my home birth without pain relief (weirdly, on my stomach and arm), and was told I had to walk to the hospital, and on the way I was having painful contractions and lots of blood loss... and when I got to the hospital the doctor told me I had to wait hours to be seen and I was so so sick. Bleh!

I was very exhausted yesterday to the point of tears. I was thinking if I were to go into labour that exhausted, not sure how the outcome would be. Thankfully I feel more alive today. I think my energy/worrying had something to do with that nightmare.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I haven't packed my bag either. Eek I still have lots to do. I need to buy a capsule for the car bit can't decide on one. I have a house full of rubbish to clean and tidy. I need to wash clothes and set up a bf chair and carry cot for the buggy. I just got out my newborn cloth nappies to soak for 24hrs then wash and I have to lanolise my wool covers.

Ttcbean - that dream sounds horrendous. I think maybe subconscious nerves perhaps. I'm also really exhausted to the point of tears. I can't move from the sofa many days. I feel so bad because my daughter who will be 3 in Feb just wants me to play with her all the time and I can't. I have a midwife appointment this morning so I'm going to ask her about it. I'm thinking maybe low iron.

Well back to cleaning. I may even do some weeding and planting.

Cleaning? What's that? I swear I've got so little energy on top of a very needy toddler I can't get anything done. Some days are better than others but not good enough to get a decent amount done. Most days are like today where he throws a fit and cries hysterically if I even get up for some water. Although, I'm so tired I'll gladly sit on the couch with him watching TV or sitting on the floor playing with him than clean!

Aw mushy milk - cleaning is something of myths and legends. I hear it happens somewhere though lol.
My daughter goes to day care three days a week and I have worked for our business on those days. Now though I have got someone to take over from me so even though I go into the office on two of those day care days I now have a third day that is freeeeeeeeeee. Well free to rediscover household jobs any way. You're not missing much.
I have also had a very needy child. It's only been in the last few months that she's been happy to play with the Lego without mum so I can put laundry on. She still wakes up in the night for cuddles so I can totally understand your lack of energy etc. I admit to using the TV at lunch time as a break since dd gave up daytime naps when she turned two. I love watching cartoons on the sofa. I just love Ben and holly little kingdom he he.

I spend most my days on the coach to I'm so tired all the time my boys sleep thru apart from the odd time CJ wakes for a wee dno how I'd manage if Chad was still waking in the night
I think Chad is about to drop his day time nap and he's not even two yet. He had been not wanting one lately to nosey I think lol
34 Weeks today! Only 42 days until due date how did we get this far lol x I've got my Gtt test tomoz not looking forward to that I can't eat from 10pm tonight .
And I've got the midwife Tuesday to do my birth plan X

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/CBD5CAD9-D00A-467A-B038-0D7B12155920_zpsqibthzpw.jpg

34 week bump x

I've not posted in here in what seems like ages! Hope you are all doing well and babies are all ok :)

Donna you have an amazing bump!

Reading everyone's posts on their hospital bags I've not started mine yet..!

I have a scan tomorrow as baby is measuring 4 weeks behind, fingers crossed he is ok in there.

X

Great bump Donna!

Hope your scan goes well abbi!

Think I will try to get a bag packed and clothes sorted over the next 2 weekends. Lots of people and a big meal at our house planned for DH birthday tomorrow. It should be fun but I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Morning girls I'm here having my Gtt done had first bloods done stil another hour to go until second one is done . I'm starving lol x

Hope your scan goes well Abbie :hugs:

Good luck for your gtt Donna!

Hope ur all ok girls .. I've got a right headache today think I'm going to wash all cruzs clothes this weekend and start to do my bag next week X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->