January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Oh and heather and ttc we will be driving about 1.5 hours on Christmas Day and I'll be 4 days from my c section! Eek!!

Morning girls glad your all well.
we've put out Xmas tree up also I'm so excited !

Well yday my kids slept in to 7.45am today CJ woke up at 5.10am woke Chad in the process i put them back to bed but CJ decided he would turn his tv on at some point between then and 6.10 and obv kept Chad awake I seriously am at my wits end I don't no why he has to wake so early
Well I do no in away it's because he goes to bed at 7pm but he's tired at that time but obv doesn't need as much sleep as Chad
Chad goes to bed at 6pm and will happily sleep 12+ hours
But because they share a room CJ is always waking him up .
It's hard to get CJ to go to bed later when he's waking so early tho so it's just a cycle I don't no what to do. I'm dreading these early get ups when I have a baby to feed in the night to. We've hoping to move to a three bedroom house soon so CJ will have his own room but till then I need him sleeping in even half 6 isn't to bad but would prefer 7am lol x

I really want to go buy our Christmas tree but don't think it will last until mid January - I am not taking it down to baby gets here!

I'm so excited for all our babies to arrive! I've been stalking the December group all year and some babies have arrived over there, making me more excited! :happydance:

Just reading my ticket and it says 'lungs almost developed' ..Are they fully developed at 37 wks?

I've had my Christmas tree up since mid November :haha: I just couldn't wait any longer! It's only half decorated though, as I've got a terribly mischievous toddler that likes to get into everything!

Lock, I went to old navy on black Friday and bought $200 for just over $80. I got one pair of jeans for ds1 for $.97! As for actually buying Christmas presents I'm way behind on that!

As for diapers I bought a 120 pack of new born diskettes of a website called woot the other day for $20. They're the brand I use for ds (very sensitive bum!) And it was an awesome deal!

Blessed congrats on the new car! What kind did you get? Sorry about your heartburn. Mines bad too, my sil joked about buying me a case of antacids for Christmas!

I'm still sick. Yesterday my throat burned so bad that everyone I sneezed I wanted to cry. While my throat doesn't hurt anymore I do now have a nasty cough in its place. Fun!

Hope ur better soon Hun! I've brought one pack of nappies and two packs of wipes so far lol gna buy a box of nappies and a box of wipes soon and that will do till he's here!
I've got one started pack of milk for the hospital in going to buy one more Incase I need it x

Hey all!

Hope you're all ok. Sorry to those suffering with heartburn and sleep problems. I'm not doing too bad at the mo.. Just feeling a bit like i can't get air sometimes because how she is sitting!

ttc what a perfect bump! I'm jealous!!

We had a very productive weekend! Dh did the nursery.. It started packing hospital bags getting exciting! Our en suite is also being finished today and we get our new car Wednesday!! Yay!!

Here's a little pic of the nursery!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 23
beautiful nursery Embeth! I'm so late in the game, but hoping DH will finally start and finish painting by this week so I can put everything together.

DH and I ended up buying the infant carseat base since I couldn't find mine, luckily it was only $30

I can't believe I'm 35 weeks already!!! Only 5 more to go! Here is a pick of my 35 week bump. I know I am guilty of stating this before, but I am so much larger now than I was full term in previous pregnancies, and it just can't seem to get over it. Trying to imagine how much larger I'm going to get in the next few weeks is scaring me! I'm wondering if she's just that much bigger (please no!) or if she's just sticking more out in front than the others before her.
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/12311227_10201314080450624_1545533853983205518_n_zpswr8npspj.jpg

I'm also trying to figure out when she might come. DD was 40 weeks and 4 days, DS was 40 weeks and 1 day, both came on their own naturally. I'm hoping Claire will be early, because I already feel like I'm in hell :wacko:

Lucy- I hope the iron works! I definitely had a change in sleeping after I started mine.

Mushy- we got a buick park avenue. it's pretty much an old persons car lol. but we tried many and it was the smoothest ride and best value for the money. my antacids seem to only work for maybe half an hour!

Lilly- I think they all mature at different times. I know one of mine was induced at 37 weeks due to low amniotic fluid and he was having trouble breathing. two of my others were born on their own at 37 and a couple days and were just fine. I also have a friend who has went into labor around 35 weeks with her 3 kids and they were fine. I'm not sure if they gave her anything to mature the lungs while in labor though.

Donna- I hope they start sleeping later!

Embeth- love the nursery!

lock- you really look great! I know how you feel though. I'm the biggest I've ever been. I feel so huge and can't imagine how much bigger I'll get. all of my maternity clothes from my previous pregnancies are too small. I'm steadily in sweats and night pants now. wearing my husbands shirts mostly. I refuse to buy any new maternity clothes with such little time left

I'm seriously nesting today. rewashed all of Landon's clothes. repacked my bags. taking the kids bedding off today and washing it. started a stew in the crock pot for dinner. glad to have the energy today, but I'll probably be all achey tomorrow!

Felt a bit crampy when I woke up this morning so put a liner on and noticed some brown spotting, just a small amount... nothing since. Not sure if I should be worried? I see my midwife in a week.

You should always ring the maternity ward when you see blood TTC, just to be on the safe side. I wouldn't wait a week, although I'm sure all is fine!

I'd definitely call TTC x

I think nesting mode has kicked in. My house smells like a hospital! Snap blessed! :)

Donna, I think the only way to survive with a newborn and little ones up early is to sleep during the day whenever you can. Even if it's just for 15 mins. That's what I'm planning on this time. Last time I didn't realise just how tired I was getting.

You're looking super cute lock! I'm feeling big but then I look at pics of how huge I was with my DS and think maybe I'm a little more rounded this time and less like a massive basketball like last time!

Abs love your nursery embeth! Must have been fun getting some pink together!

Lilly, I just went and stalked the December thread too :) so many November babies!

Hope your throat is getting better mushy. It's so hard being sick with a toddler. They just don't care!

I would call your midwife ttc just to be on the safe side. Hope all is ok :flower:

My throat is better but now I've moved onto a nasty chest cough. I'm kind of glad I'm getting it over with, I was bound to get sick at some point. I'm glad is not during delivery time!

Still no nesting for me. I don't think I will ever get there, I definitely didn't first. I just get more lazy!

Happy 36 weeks bev!

Hope your chest cough is better soon :hugs:

I'm not nesting either, I doubt I'm going to at this point!

Called the midwife this morning. I woke up with cramping and had 3 BH in an hour. She told me to rest all day. Chug a ton of water, pee often. If I have any spotting or 4 or more BH in an hour, to call and go to L&D. She wants me to start Wild Yam supplements, can't find much info on it online. Any experiences? Said it will balance hormones. Also I'm to stop RRLT. 16 days until full term, so not long to prevent preterm!

Had the midwife today all is fine I'm measuring on track at 35cm
Did my birth plan
Urine was all clear my blood pressure was slightly low but was normal for me as it's always on the lowish side. Heartbeat fine he's head down with his back on my right side I'm so excited to meet him see her again in two weeks I'll be 36+5 almost full term X
She will do me a sweep at 40 weeks and 41 weeks she said X but I have my consultant at 39+4 and she said she will do a sweep then also X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->