January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Welcome new ladies :)
I've had loads of baby brain moments lol
first one was in the chemist bbuying pregnancy tests I paid for them and walked of without them lol
almost 7 weeks :)
o feel so sick this morning
it's been creeping up on me
i haven't been sick yet though. And I'm stil eating bt not as much
Boobs hurt a lil bit when I wake bt doesn't last long.
Still weeing loads and super tired that's about it . Can't wait to get to see baby and no everything is ok x

I had a Drs appointment today and got more blood work done and I have another ultrasound booked for Monday with the best sonographer in the area so I will hopefully see a heartbeat at that scan.
I'm a bit concerned that my tests still haven't darkened though after all this time though.... If its bad news I hope I find out before Monday as there's a $130 fee for the ultrasound (usually I pay nothing as I go to places that don't charge more than Medicare covers)

Welcome to all the new ladies! :flower:

I'm so behind! We were away on vacation over the weekend. :happy dance:

Dana - Yes, we're abroad for my husband's work and will be back in Canada in a little over a year.

Frustrated and NDH - Sending lots of positive vibes your way. xox

Symptoms wise, I've got sore nips, still dizzy, sense of smell is out of this world and starting to have aversions to some of these. Tired. I have to kick myself to get my yoga done in the morning and my body feels SO heavy.

Has anyone gained weight yet?

I'm really nervous about this first trimester. Have my first appointment next Tuesday as well. Still debating wether I want a scan or not. Would like to do as little as possible and no real reason to do one yet other than to calm my nerves.

Definitely staying team yellow this time. We found out with my son and daughter so this is fun. My husband thinks it's a girl and I'm convinced it's a boy.

Well it's been nice knowing you all. My bloodwork just came back as 32 so despite good symtoms for once this one was not meant to be.

I hope you all have healthy and happy pregnancies :flower:

I'm so sorry to read about your results NDH. I hope they will be able to find some answers for you as to why you've had so many losses in such a short space of time.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry NDH... It's heartbreaking.

Lots of virtual hugs coming your way.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

NDH I'm so sorry! I hope they finally start trying to find some answers on why this keeps happening to you.

Hi everyone
well I have a spotty child, he has the chicken pox and it looks like another one is going to get it too :(
I am so upset as the friend who was going to have the boys and drop them to school and look after the youngest has said she doesnt think she can have them even though hers have had it, she is afraid of getting shingles!! whicch i have told her you cant catch from chicken pox but now she is having to ask her DH ............
it means I will probably end up going to the scan alone as DH will have to look after the boys and I know we saw a hb 10 days ago but I am terrified that this time we wont as the last 2 mcs baby has stopped growing at 6 weeks :'( :'(

So sorry NDH. Give yourself some time to heal. I hope you can find some answers.

Welcome to the new ladies. Good to have you on board x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->