January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope ur ok lock
Its really hard work
I have no support or help either I don't have much family both my parents and grandparents have passed away I have brothers and sisters but there younger than me but don't see them much
Hope the antidepressants work soon fr you Hun. X

35 weeks today! 35 days to go 😁😄

Sorry you are not feeling yourself Lock, great that you have recognised it and asked for help. Thats defiantly the first step. Hope the tablets help. x

Big hugs Lock :hugs: I'm on Zoloft too (called Sertraline in UK though). Hope it helps you :hugs:

It's so nice how our thread is so supportive xx such a gift during this roller coaster of a ride that pregnancy is xx

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/CBFAB35B-20E7-4EA0-A5ED-3EBE5F4EB6BF_zpsgwtuxm3f.jpg

35 weeks 👣

So I found out today bub is breach :( he has till 36 weeks to move himself and if he doesn't they will see if its safe to manually move him... If that does not work they will be booking me into a c section geez my child is stubborn....

Hi ladies,

Haven't logged in on in ages as every time I do I keep getting this annoying Nutella ad popping up and blocking the screen. It's driving me nuts!

Sakura, take a look at the spinning babies website. There are some good tips on there. You may also want to try a duck dive at your swimming pool. I did this with my son and he turned at 34 weeks. I guess a headstand would work just as well!

36 weeks here tomorrow. I reckon I have another 5 weeks to go at least although I am so uncomfortable and have been in agony with my back. Spent this morning at A&E as DS cut his forehead open. Am still feeling sick to my stomach after the whole thing.

Lock, hope the tablets help and that you manage to get some support.

Lovely bumps everyone.

xx

Don't feel bad at all about asking for help Lock, you're doing the right thing. I went on antidepressants once when life became overwhelming and it definitely helped. I was able to stop taking them later when I felt better.

Sakura sorry Bubs is breach - hope he turns asap!

As for me I'm exhausted and there is still so much to do. I found out I have unused vacation time at work but it doesn't sound like I'll get to use it which I'm *not* happy about because I'll basically lose the days then. The 3 hour roundtrip commute is really getting to me, especially given how unprepared we are at home.

I'm also really annoyed with my inlaws and feel like they just don't care about us or the baby which makes me so sad for Thomas. When my BIL's wife was preggo MIL threw a fancy shower for her, I am getting nothing. I doubt we'll even get a gift. Just fed up with how cold and selfish they are.

Donna- gorgeous bump!

Sakura- I second the spinning babies website. I had one turn last minute. hopefully he will turn on his own or with manipulation.

Frustrated- hope your ds is ok!!! and hope you feel better fast :hugs:

Fit_Mama2Be- it's so sad when grandparents treat them differently :(

Sakura, check out spinningbabies.com they have a special section on natural techniques you can do at home to encourage a breech baby to turn

Does anyone have any experience getting signed off work? My anxiety is just getting worse and worse and ended up having a huge panic attack at work and spent the last hour and a half downstairs in tears, then nearly crashed twice trying to drive home while having a panick attack :( I've done as much as I can and just need to leave.

Sakura - I hope baby turns for you, I mentioned to my midwife I was worried about mine turning and she said not to worry as there is still plenty of time for them to turn back into the right position.

Frustrated - I hate that Nutella advert! :growlmad: I think it's ridiculous to
Even have food adverts on a pregnancy message board considering we get food aversions! Sorry to hear about your DS.

Fit - My MIL is like that too :hugs: it's not fair is it?! Looks like I will be losing 7 days holiday too if I push my maternity forward :(

Great bump Donna!

Hi all,

Lock sorry to hear you are having a hard time hope the tablets help.. There is definitely no shame in wanting help.. We all need it at some points in our life xx

Lilly sorry to hear about your anxiety panic attacks can be awful. I went through a period of them when I was struggling with health anxiety ( I am a bit of a hypochondriac!! It was awful tho as they would just come out of the blue. sounds like yours are hormone linked.. Hopefully they ll calm down soon xx

Great Bump Donna!

Frustrated hopr your little one is ok.. I feel your annoyance with that stupid Nutella advert!!

Fit sorry your in laws are stressing you.. We have had major issues with my dh parents in the past. His mum suffered with mental health issues and she's going through a tough episode at the moment so we ve not even seen them for about 2 months and they're only 5 mins down the road.
Not sure she lol be well enough to see the baby when she arrives even :(

I'm tired and fed up tonight! Our newly fitted en suite keeps leaking into the ceiling of our cloakroom below! The man has been back twice keeps saying it's fixed but the leak continues..looks like his is going to have to cut a hole in the ceiling to find the leak! In the meantime we be had to turn the water off!! Dh is just stressing about it so not helping with anything.. I got in from work before 6 cooked cleaned sorted kids and have only just sat down after a day of 5 lessons plus extra curricular club! Annoys me that he doesn't ever seem to recognise the fact ever that I'm heavily pregnant!
Anyway.. Moan over! On a happy note my school is closed tomorrow so day off for me ;) and I'm 33 weeks today.. Closer and closer to my little bub joining the family! Xx

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/49B373A6-8CE6-4714-98A5-7B492F259288_zpsfgk8syrs.jpg

My cousin says I've dropped loads do u think? X

:hugs: Lilly if you're feeling that stressed you should definitely get signed off work. Here in Canada anyway the doctor would just write a note saying that you're not fit to return to work. They never say why as it's not the employers business. Hope you can get signed off ASAP so you can de-stress.

Feeling sooo much better today after nearly having a meltdown on the way to work yesterday (yet another highway accident resulted in it taking over 2 hours to get there). I was so upset but then I got to work and my new coworker was asking about my pregnancy. He seems to know a lot so I asked if he had kids and he has no living ones as he and his wife have had 2 losses in the couple of years they've been trying. Talk about perspective, I'm so lucky and blessed to have gotten pregnant with Thomas the first cycle after my own loss. <3

Then I found out work is going to let me use my vacay time to start mat leave early so my last day will be the 18th!! :happydance:

I also slept last night...I'd been skipping my nap after work and going to bed early instead but this just led to me waking up at 3 AM unable to fall asleep and then being miserable all day. Took a nap and went to bed later and slept like a dream.

Today work is having a shower for me, so sweet of them. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Fit mama we have the same last day! :D I'm so excited, counting down the days!

Well I went to the doctors and he signed me off and was fine about it! Phew such a relief, he's signed me off for 2 weeks until the 18th which was the day i was due to start anyway, I think if your off within 4 weeks of due date maternity leave kicks in? Don't care either way as I won't be going back there.

I think it looks like you have dropped Donna! Fab bump! Making me a bit worried about my small one, finally has a stranger as me when I'm due today :happydance: then she made me paranoid by saying how tiny I was :shrug:

Embeth - ahhh sorry to hear about the water leak! Sounds a nightmare

Fit - glad your having a better day! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"