January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Lilly, in glad you got signed off of work, enjoy your time off! As for the bump size, don't stress about it. With my first I had people I saw regularly at a gas station I went to ask me who's baby I had when I went after I had him. Even my doctor said I would most likely have a 7-7.5 lb baby based on my bump size, but I had a 9 lb 2 oz baby!

Donna your bump is fabulous! You definitely look lower too!

Glad your doctor signed you off Lily.

Donna, you do look like you've dropped some.

Not sure how many of you ladies are Stone Temple Pilots fans, but former band member Scott Weiland passed away this morning :cry: R.I.P.

Lately I've noticed I've been getting way more BH throughout the day. None of them painful, and I think I lost a bit of plug the other day when I wiped, it was bright yellow and snot like

I've been getting braxton hicks this time and I never ever got them in last two pregnancys . I no doubt I'll end up going over again . I don't want him coming until January though . Defo packing my bag this weekend X

My last day is the 18th as well ;) then a year off for me ;)

Donna your bump definitely looks like its dropped!!

Glad u managed to get signed off lilly enjoy the rest.. Don't worry about bump size everyone is different you probably have very good core muscles.

I have quite a lot of Braxton hicks have done in all
My pregnancies. Yesterday was odd.. I had a good while
Of them at the same time period cramps at the bottom of my bump every 5 mins thought it's a bit too early for things to be getting ready yet.. Nothing today tho xx

totally off topic, but do any of you ladies have experience with baking gingerbread? DD wants me to make gingerbread cookies this weekend and I've never made them before. Any tips??? It's that time of year though. Despite being huge and miserable I'm still feeling the Christmas spirit :xmas9:

Lock, I have no experience with gingerbread! Good luck!

I had a doctor appointment today. My doctor did a quick growth scan and she said he's measuring 7 lbs according to her machine! She did say her machine isn't the most accurate, but despite she can see that he is big. She is highly recommending me to do an official growth scan around 37 weeks. My fundal height is measuring 37 weeks. I just said the other day to my husband that he feels really heavy. I hope not that heavy!

Anyone else feeling a ton of pressure you-know-where? Baby must be moving his way down!

I am TTC, especially when I walk around, I feel tinges of pressure pushing down on my cervix.

donna- you definitely look like you have dropped! you may not be waiting til after your due date after all :flower:

yay to the mama's starting maternity leave very soon!!! :happydance: so many on the 18th~ that's awesome!

Lilly- I wouldn't worry about it either, like the others said. I was tiny with my 5th and 6th, yet they weighed the same as my others. people at church didn't know I was pregnant with them until I said so at 8 months along! enjoy your time off! :hugs:

embeth- I've had lots of bh in all of mine as well. I've noticed that with the last few they have hurt more and even form patterns early on. it can be quite confusing wondering if it's the real thing or not!

eek mushy! at 32 weeks they said my lil dude was already over 5 lbs. I definitely feel like he is heavy... and big!

TTC-definitely having a ton of pressure down there. sometimes even in my thighs. so uncomfortable.

Heather- hope you make it to january!

I've had braxton hicks for weeks now, though I only get like 10-12 a day, not as many as you, Heather. I find they get worse if I need to pee or I'm on my feet for a long time. I believe you're supposed to drink water and lie down to try to get them to stop?

I'm not feeling hardly any pressure yet, TTC. Baby is taking it's time dropping.

Lock, I've made gingerbread cookies before, although it's been a few years. The main thing I do remember is not to over bake them if you want them chewy! I had a craving for pecan ball cookies, so I made a small batch of those at my mom's house yesterday, and they're almost gone today. Tis the season for Christmas cookies! :haha:

I woke up with a cramp in my leg last night. I had that a handful of times with my last pregnancy too. It was good practice for deep breathing and relaxing when everything wants to tense up because of the pain. It didn't last long, luckily! :thumbup:

I have a lot of Braxton Hicks this time too Heather!

I wouldn't worry too much about Braxton hicks with my first I had so many and he still had to be induced! And with my last little one I had them so strongly everytime I moved and he was still a week late!! X

hey ladiee hope your all ok

i have so much pressure atm but babys head is 3/5 engaged now so getting quite low and heavy

i had a hypnobirthing session today after a horrid birth with Finley it was amazing i went so deep it took her 3 attemps to get me back in the room lol

pita- I get more bh when I need to pee also!

I have tons of bh with every pregnancy. and they are always painful toward the end. I've already had several I had to stop and catch my breath with. great for practice breathing though :) I read a while back that everyone has them and very early on, but a lot of women can't feel them, or at least until the end.

I wonder who will have our first baby in the group???? it's getting very exciting seeing the end come :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->