January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I have been wondering who will have their baby first too. Can't wait to find out!

Me too :) I'm surprised none of us have had our babies yet I'm glad of course we don't want any very early babies but we had quiet a few babies born in January and February when I was in my last March group.

So I've finally started doing his washing today
Seeing all his little bits makes me so excited .. I'm goin to wash and dry them and then pack his hospital bag I'll pack what I hVe for me but I still need to get pjs slippers and new pants X
Almost full term now so exciting ! With Xmas coming up its going to fly by x

Ugh I've caught some cold bug so feel like crap, also having braxton hicks (maybe a few a day) but they're completely painless. I have one at the midwife last week when she was measuring my bump!

I'm so excited for our first group baby!

I'm excited for our first baby too! Must be coming up soon! :)

I get about 10 BH a day on average. Sometimes they make me sweat and hard to breathe!

i think we will see our 1st baby in about 10 days lol

i just packed my bags and now im washing baby's stuff
i have packed :
2 sets of pjs
slippers
underwear
dressing gown
shampoo conditioner
lip balm
body wash
face wipes
maternity towels
tissues
toothbrush
toothpaste
deoderant
obvs clothes for going home and make up hubby will bring in

am i missing anything

Looks good Chelle. How long do you expect to stay in hospital? I'd also put a phone charger and maybe a special baby blanket for any photos, I had a professional photographer come and take a few pics of my DS (they came to every newborn room and you could choose if you wanted any photos) and she wrapped him in a nice blanket.

Can't believe how close some of you are to being full term! It's all getting so close... Babies are going to starting appearing very soon ;)

Dh building bunk beds at the moment for my littlest one to have his own big boy bed!he's very excited! We got the car seat out the loft with all the Xmas decs this morning just can't wait to have a little baby in it!!

Xxx

hopefully only a night in hospital lucy but with Finley i ended up in for 5 days :/ so better to be safe than sorry we have the bounty ladies take pictures too but i found them very pushy and rude before so wont even entertain them this time my mom has got me a power bank so will get that off her this week all seems very real now

still 2 bedrooms and a very large kitchen to paint aswell as sort out xmas lol

i cannot stand the bounty ladies! I was recovering from labour last time, having a blood transfusion when she came in taking a load of details and made me think she was a member of staff and it was compulsory. She then made baby cry shoving a camera in her face and then because she didn't get the picture she wanted, she came back later and upset her all over again. I didn't even want the photos!

The bounty ladies were nice when I had my boys but I don't buy the pictures either lol.
I had to have blood transfusions after my first labour as I had a hemorage I really hope it don't happen this time . It didn't last time tho and I was home the same day I had himX hope I'm in and out this time I've packed cruzs bag today stil got a few bits to add maybe and I need to pack for me :) Ibe been washing and drying all day! Now I'm doing the boys tea X

Yeah, I feel like we'll be seeing the first baby of group in 2-3 weeks time. So exciting!

I don't think I'll have the professional photos taken this time (if they're even offered at the hospital I'll be delivering at). Last time I was tired, not really thinking straight, the guy came in and acted like everyone gets pictures done, then it ended up costing some big bucks to get the prints. He took cute pictures, but then I had a cute baby so that was easy :haha:

I woke up again last night with another leg cramp, and now I feel like both calves are on the verge of cramping, I've been walking around quite gingerly all morning. I'm watching a bunch of kids today, so it should make for an interesting day :dohh:

Is anyone else feeling excited about labor? I can't wait to go through the laboring process again and have my baby in my arms at the end of it. My first labor went well and I feel like this time will be even better. I know it will be painful and a lot of work, but I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to stop thinking about it and just DO it! lol

Although I'm so not ready for a newborn yet. My brother is still living in the room that's meant for baby, though he said he'll move out before Christmas. I have the baby things in storage, so they'll need to be washed. I need to buy a dresser for baby clothes, but don't have a place to put it, so I'm waiting on brother to move out first. And my in-laws volunteered to buy the carseat, but they haven't done that yet. I keep having a recurring vision of sending hubby to Walmart right after baby is born to buy a carseat so we can take our newborn home :dohh:

I'm not looking forward to labour even tho my second labour was a lot easier and quicker than my first it hurts a lot! Lol I am looking forward to meeting my little boy tho I see him moving around in my tummy and can't wait to meet him X

This was me and Chad just after I had him

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/B56D70BC-6917-4D37-869B-988EC0B77AA8_zpspavu9rf7.jpg

Really is the best feeling in the world X

OMG I thought you'd given birth then Donna! Lovely photo! :D

I thought so too bev!

I'm excited to see who will go first! My mil is almost certain I'll have him by Christmas! But last night I had a dream I went over due again. I wish there was a way to know for certain!

i think i will be early probably wont now haha just a feeling

aww u look fab after giving birth donna hope i look like that this time round

Ha thanks girls . Oh thanks chelle didn't feel it and look at the double chin! Lol x
It was a more enjoyable birth second time round tho.

When I wiped myself after the toilet early they was a clear jelly like stuff not sure if it was a bit of my plug wasn't much tho x

Donna!! I saw the pic and also immediately thought 'OMG she's had her baby!!' Lovely pic. Look at his big screaming mouth! Haha adorable!

Every morning at almost exactly the same time I have quite a bit of white, thick discharge. It's kind of gross! But at least it's predictable. I have 3 weeks and 1 day till my c section! Still no car seat, I ordered it a while back but they haven't delivered it. But I have got her clothes and my pjs etc together so I'm getting there. Still not 100% on a name though. My DH still likes Mia but I'm not leaning towards Annabel as our last name is quite short it sounds nicer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->