January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I was about to get excited then Donna! Damn you :haha:

I'm so excited for labour! :happydance: not sure if that's because of my Hypnobirth classes or me being compeltley naive about what's going to happen, probably the latter...

The bounty people sound like a nightmare.

I'm not sure if the birthing center I go to does the professional pictures or not. we usually just buy the 8x10 so we have something to put up on our wall. they are outrageously expensive. they are generally pretty nice where I live, but then again they are trying to get you to buy something lol. the bounty ladies you all deal with sound horrid!

I was up a ton last night with painful contractions. and today I had lost quite a bit of plug. much too early for my thoughts, but I have had things start to move along this early and still went to 38 weeks. probably gonna be taking it easy for at least 2 more weeks just to make sure.

Blessed I lost a bit of plug and had some painful contractions this morning too. They fizzled out of course and nothing came of it. I honestly hope she doesn't come too early, I have too much Christmas stuff left to do that no one else will do if I'm stuck in the hospital :haha: stay in just a little bit longer baby! I am trying to push to get everything done this week and next week though, just in case, because I will be at the 38 week mark then.

Well I'm joining the contractions and mucus plug loss team this morning! Not too much but it was noticeable and definitely wasn't just normal pregnancy cm. DH wants me to just sit and rest until 37 weeks, won't let me pick stuff up or anything lol! He told me to watch a movie with DS this afternoon. I am feeling a bit guilty, feel lazy! I want baby to stay in until at least Dec 31! DS was born at 38 weeks but I want Christmas over. I have to make it to 37 weeks to have a home birth too.

See my midwife tomorrow, having Strep B test done. I kind of hope she does an exam too to see if I'm dilating or anything.

lock I hope you make it to 38 weeks!

bean- I'm in the same boat. I have to make it to 37 weeks to birth at the birth center, otherwise I have to go to the hospital.

37 weeks for me will be on dec 20, but it would be nice to at least make it to christmas. even if he came on christmas day I could deal with that. I was thinking it would be horrble to have him on christmas or new years eve, but the idea is actually growing on me and I'm finding it would be very unique and sweet!

No mucus plug loss here! Although I did have someone ask me yesterday if I was haha. I barely know this person so it was a bit awkward being asked that.

I had my gbs test last Friday and I got the results today, I'm positive. I was positive for my first too, so I'm not surprised.

No Braxton hicks or plug loss for me. How weird for a stranger to ask you about that Mushy.

Nursery Furniture is half built and hospital bag is nearly done. Got breast pads and nipple cream today, just need a nursing bra and a battery operated fan and I think that's everything! Packed a Christmas onesie with teeny Santa hat just in case Thomas ends up being a Christmas baby. :)

I manage a Facebook group for the last pregnancy group I was in. I wouldn't mind setting one up if others are interested? It's fun to see pictures/updates 2.5 years later! We could wait till babies are actually here. I'd just need whoever is interested to private message me your FB e-mail. :)

That would be nice TTC :)

I haven't had any Braxton Hicks or mucus plug lost so far, I really wonder when I'll go into labor as it's hard to predict with a first baby!

The December thread's baby are arriving! How exciting to know we are next!

I'd be interested TTC but rather than waiting, I think it'd be fun to join nowish. We could keep track of or update more easily on labor signs of each other or just rant about whatever

I'd definitely be interested in a Facebook group. I'm in one with my first and I love it!

mushy- that is so odd someone asked you that. I think it would be odd if someone asked me that who I knew pretty well.

mushy- that is so odd someone asked you that. I think it would be odd if someone asked me that who I knew pretty well.

It was definitely odd! She wasn't a complete stranger but this was only the third time I've actually talked to her. I wouldn't find it too odd if say my mom asked me, or my mil. Anyone else, yeah it'd be a bit awkward.

I can't believe I'm full term today! This has just flown by!

Wow Bev!! Any day now! Do you feel like you could go soon?

Great idea TTC :)

I keep thinking I will go soon and then I have a day where there isn't many twinges and feel like he will be in there a while yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->