January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I like that idea too, TTC.

Yay Bev, 37 weeks! Getting so close!

I haven't had any signs of labor, just a lot of BHs lately, which is fine by me. Baby hasn't even dropped yet. I did go see my midwife yesterday, who said I was measuring 35-36 weeks. The past couple visits I've been measuring a week or so ahead. I've warned my hubby that baby may be early, especially since second babies are usually born a little earlier than the first, and my first was only 3 days past his due date.

Okay I'll set it up later today and add everyone who messaged me!! :)

Had midwife appt. today and I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced... had the dreaded homebirth vs. hospital discussion. :( I was told I need to go on bed rest until 37 weeks. Baby is measuring exactly at 35 weeks though.

That's a good idea ttc.. How do I know what my Facebook email
Is tho??

No plug loss for me or anything.. Further behind a lot of u tho,I do
Think she's running out of space tho, movements are different much more little wriggles than kicking. I have my first midwife appointment since 16 weeks on Thursday so be interested to see how I'm measuring etc..

I never heard anything from my 28 week bloods so hoping when I get there she says they were all fine.

Uv done something to my right hip/top of leg putting any weight on it kills, have to go up to stairs left leg first every step takes ages!!

Happy full term bev :)

Bevziibubble, I made the group secret so I'll need your e-mail address. Please pm me it :)

Embeth, I think you just go to settings and it should be right in there what email you used.

I don't have Fb either I do have it but never keep it activated
I have Instagram chelle follow me
Donna8790 on there I am 😃 X. X

yay for full term bev :happydance:

ttc- I hope baby stays put! please try to take it easy. :hugs: bedrest sounds like a lovely idea til you're forced to do it. hopefully the two weeks will fly by for you!

I didn't have as many contractions last night, but I'm losing plug again today. I diffused some lavender essential oil and slept great!

I sure hope he stays... I'm starting to freak myself out. :( I have nobody to watch my son during the birth. My midwife said to pack a hospital bag just in case. I'll be 37 weeks on the 18th... 10 more days, please baby stay in there!

Anyone have experience with effacement at 35~ weeks pregnant? Not sure what it really means, especially since I am 2cm dilated too? Drinking a ton of water and still getting a ton of tightening, but I did make dinner/play with DS (I don't have anyone to help out while DH is working).

TTC - do you have no one at all to look after your son? Is this for any time you give birth or say a certain week? Do you have a good friend perhaps who could help? I'm sorry I don't mean to pry but is the father not around to help? I am just hopeful that there is a solution for you. And you don't need to answer if you don't want to.

No plug loss for me. I don't think it happened last time either. It just came out in one go.
I get a lot of BH though and have done since about 18 weeks. I had a contraction that I didn't feel but I saw it on my 13 week scan. I had a ton of BH with dd too and I hoped that meant an on time labour that was short but she was overdue and I had a long labour.

TTC - do you have no one at all to look after your son? Is this for any time you give birth or say a certain week? Do you have a good friend perhaps who could help? I'm sorry I don't mean to pry but is the father not around to help? I am just hopeful that there is a solution for you. And you don't need to answer if you don't want to.

Honestly, my son has never been babysat or cared for anyone but me/dh, so he'd have a hard time suddenly. I have a neighbour that would come if I asked, but don't trust her 100% (shes a little lax when it comes to safety), and maybe a family from church if it was during the day time. I'm going to ask the family at church on Sunday what they think. Sadly I have no "friends" or family, moved here from a different country and haven't made much connections. DH is around, he'd take care of DS for sure, but I'd like him with me for the birth. I don't mind my son in the delivery room just not sure hospital policy! Home birth all around sounds much easier for all of us involved lol !

Embeth, I still can't believe this is your first appointment since 26 weeks!! Hope it goes well! I'm sitting at the OB office currently. He's running sooooo behind.

ttc- I have always been told that effacement is a bigger predictor of impending birth than dilation. I'm usually at least 1-2 and somewhat effaced by 35 weeks, but then I'm on my 8th baby. I have made it to 4cm/90% before labor even starts, but everyone is different. if I had heard that at 35 weeks I was 2/50% I would definitely take it easy til 37 weeks. there is always women who are dilated/effaced more and go on to being late, but if it were me I wouldn't chance it. my history is that my babies usually come between 37-38.5 weeks though. I hope everything works out with your ds if you have to have someone watch him.

Morning girls :) can't believe I'm 36 Weeks tomorrow I hVe another midwife appointment on Tuesday.
I'm so exited for Xmas not long now 😃 And then Cruz will be here X
We don't get checked here if we're dilated any until they sweep u or ur in labour X

Omg moved up to the last block on my ticker 😁😄

Thanks blessedmomma! I am taking it easy until 37 weeks...dh has been really great, he even took DS to our weekly play group and I slept! :) DS came exactly at 38 weeks so we're all expecting this little one to be earlier than edd.

Donna, my midwife wasn't going to check me (she doesn't do it until labour) but I've been having cramping and frequent bh for a week now... she decided it wouldn't hurt to know just in case. Glad we found out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->