January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Cruz has been moving none stop again today he was quieter the past two days before but back to moving loads today .
I've just wrapped more presents that's them nearly all done three more to go and I run out of wrapping paper so I'll get some tomoz and do them then X
I've got the midwife on Tuesday and I think she will Weigh me I wish she wudnt I really don't want to no what I weigh I was already fat to start wv dread to think what I am now X

Noooooooo!!!! I just found out my Mw doesn't do any checks until you reach your due date. I'm pretty positive that I'm dilated and effaced somewhat due to all the contractions and plug loss, and the fact that I always am by now. I hate the feeling of getting checked, but I love to know where I'm starting for labor. I highly doubt I'll make it to my due date so I guess I have to wait til labor starts. I guess it's worth it to have the birth I want!

I also found out that the due date they have down for me is January 7th and not 10th. I had no idea!

Dona - ugh I hate those scales. My midwife has been weighing me at every appointment. Fortunately I've only put on 15lb so far this pregnancy but I had an mmc this time last year and I put on 15 lbs in that first trimester. I never lost that weight so I'm feeling dumpy.
I hope it's not so bad for you.

I remember losing about 14lbs just giving birth last time so hopefully it happens this time too.

Blessed - same here with the checks. It's exciting you're theoretically three days closer but I guess babies come when they come.

Blessed - same here with the checks. It's exciting you're theoretically three days closer but I guess babies come when they come.

very true!!! the reason I'm excited is because I have to be at least 37 weeks to deliver at the birth center. if it's before then I have to go to the hospital, which I really don't want to do. I'm hoping he will stay in much longer than that, but it does take a little bit of the anxiety off that I'm having about making it. now I only 'have' to make it another week to birth there. with all the signs I'm having, it takes some pressure off :flower:

I don't think my midwife will check me either until 39 or 40 weeks. next week is my appointment and also my gbs swab check. I tested positive my first pregnancy, and negative my second pregnancy. Wondering what it will be this time.

Well I've got all my Christmas shopping done, and all presents wrapped, now I just need to get some sugar cookies baked next weekend, and get Christmas cards in the mail and sent out by Monday then I should be all caught up with my Christmas to do list!

Hello again! :hi: I just got caught up on everything.

Congrats on full term Bev!

Hope babies stay put for you blessed and ttc!

DS brought home a nasty stomach virus that I caught so got behind on here. I was sick for about a week and ended up in the hospital for IV fluids and such. Much better now and got good news too. Baby is back up to 18th percentile and kidneys look good so as of now they don't have to move up.my c-section. Yay!

Feels like baby is everywhere and out of room. It's so strange sometimes I can feel his practice breathing which I never did with the other too. At my US Monday they needed him to move so she jiggled him a bit. He stretched and gave a big yawn clear as day on the screen. It was probably the cutest thing any of my lo's have done on an ultrasound. :)

lock- I have to get my gbs test done saturday. so far I've always been negative, but I know that means nothing and it could go either way. we just got caught up with christmas stuff too! did the last of it this week by sending our cards out. presents are wrapped, whew! relief! :)

athena- it's so hard to be pregnant and ill, especially with others to care for. glad you're finally feeling better. how scary it must have been to need iv fluids! how absolutely precious it must have been to see him yawn! :)

very true!!! the reason I'm excited is because I have to be at least 37 weeks to deliver at the birth center. if it's before then I have to go to the hospital, which I really don't want to do. I'm hoping he will stay in much longer than that, but it does take a little bit of the anxiety off that I'm having about making it. now I only 'have' to make it another week to birth there. with all the signs I'm having, it takes some pressure off :flower:

Now that is a good reason to be excited. I hope you get to go to the birth centre.

They don't test for gbs routinely here I was tested in my first pregnancy and was negative they didn't test me second time round and don't think they will today .
X

Don't think I'll get the test this time either. Was negative last time and I guess having a c section means it doesn't matter anyway?

I'm lying in bed obsessing over what this little girl is going to look like! I feel like for the first time I'm ready to finally meet her. Nerves have gone and now I'm just excited! How's everyone else feeling about meeting their little ones soon?

I can't wait to meet baby! Want to know if it's a little boy or girl :cloud9:

Athena hope your feeling better soon and great news bub is doing well! X

Lucy.. I spend so long wandering what she will look like, after 3 boys it still feels so strange to think there is a little girl in there I can't wait to see what she's like and make sure she's all
Healthy. At the same time though I'm making the most of newborn free weeks I have left and Christmas with my other three xx

Yay, 36 weeks today! 1 more week and I'm in the clear for home birth!! I've been resting a lot, I think it's helped a lot. I only had about 3 bh yesterday compared to a few each hour! DH took DS to a museum so I'm just catching up on e-mails,etc and will go take a nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->