January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

When did you ladies start feeling braxton hicks consistently? I don't feel like I have had any since around 24 weeks!

Great bump Heather!

Happy 36wks TTC!

Greater bump Heather!

Lucy- I don't think they will. Since I have c-sections my Dr doesn't do gbs swab or cervical checks.

I can't wait to meet this lo but so busy the next couple of weeks really hoping to wait until after Christmas. Also DS birthday is Dec 14th so hoping for at least some time between birthdays. :) I have no idea what he will look like. DS has brown hair and eyes. DD is blond with blue eyes. Really hoping Angelo has DH black hair and my green eyes. I'm running out of time and still need to pack a bag and get all the baby clothes washed and presents wrapped. Need that nesting energy to kick in asap.

I was positive for strep b last time so I get a swab done next Thursday to test for it. I remember my midwife saying that it seemed to go in cycles with lots positive or negative at the same time. I tried to read up about it and I'm not sure if Im right or not but I think I read it has something to do with gut health. I had hoped to eat a certain diet to get rid of it but I don't think I have.

Heather - great bump.

Heather, you look great!

TTC and blessed, hope your little ones stay for put for a bit longer so you girls can have the birthing experiences you want. Not too long to wait now!

Hopeful, I get BHs every day, around 10 or 12. They've been happening since around 20 or 22 weeks, I don't remember exactly, but have slowly been increasing in frequency.

athena, that sounds SO adorable! Love it when they do stuff like that on ultrasound :cloud9:

We're team yellow too, can't wait to find out if baby is a boy or a girl! My MIL showed me some baby pictures of my husband, he had a ton of hair when he was born! Compare that to me, who had a tiny bit which came off with my first bath and then I didn't grow any more until about 18 months :haha: This baby has a chance of having a bunch of hair!

I'm having the gbs test done at my next appointment. I was negative last time, so hopefully I am this time too.

My brother is moving out! :dance: He's been packing his things the past couple days and working on getting his boxes out of the house. I'm so excited to have that room available :) First things first: I'm gonna rent a carpet cleaner and get the floor clean!

I still have more Christmas shopping to do, lots of wrapping to do, and I plan to make caramels and truffles to give away as well. I should probably get on that lol! Hard to believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away, where has the time gone? :shrug:

In other news, my husband put in his 2-weeks notice to resign from his job. It was just not working out, with working night-shift, different hours on different days, the schedule changing weekly, being given extra shifts with little notice due to other employees leaving, poor communication from higher-ups... Add to that the fact he was falling asleep on his drive home after working all night... It was time for him to be done with that job. He's going to put his time and energy into starting his own business now, which is exciting! New baby, new business, it's a new chapter in our lives :thumbup:

I'm super curious and readyish to have this baby! I'm terribly afraid of how I'll cope with two so young, but I so want to hold him and touch him already. I'm also nervous about nursing the two. I'm producing a good amount of colostrum again and ds is now obsessed with nursing. I can only imagine how he'll act when there's actually milk!

I also want to know what he looks like. I have naturally blonde hair with hazel eyes and my husband has dark hair with blue eyes. Ds1 has my blonde hair and my husband's blue eyes. In my head I keep picturing a little dark haired boy!

Glad you're feeling a bit better ttc. Hopefully baby holds out one more week!

Heather, I think you look fabulous! I think some people think they're being nice about saying how "small" you are. It's always played off on TV and movies that women get super butt hurt when someone mentions how big they are.

Hopeful I have never gotten regular braxton hicks. It is different for everyone though. And, I know they're not always something that can be felt.

Yay for your brother moving pita! And good luck with this next chapter!

I think my two boys look nothing alike but some people think they do
CJ looks after me and is tall with lighter brown hair and blue eyes
Where Chad has dark hair and dark brown eyes and is smaller like his dad!
Can't wait to see what. Cruz looks like
My oh is mixed race black and white . My
Boys look just white though.

You will do great with two mushy it's scary tho I'm scared about having three
Terrified infact lol
xxx
Here is my boys

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/66F2455F-4845-400F-B61B-8A92D407309C_zpsz3jgzqmy.jpg

Chad he's 21 months he will be 2 in March can't believe he won't be the baby any more altho he's not like a baby at all he's so clever

And this is CJ he's 4 in February it seems like two mins ago I was struggling to get pregnant with him took us three years no idea why ! I remember thinking I'd never get pregnant and now here we are about to have boy number three in so grateful X

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/6DA5FD6B-43AD-4B17-B525-4C9EAAA65AA1_zpss2xdwphh.jpg

Donna on first glance I thought they looked identical! Then I read what u said and you can see the differences! Gorgeous boys!

My boys are quite different I think.. My eldest is all my side dark hair olive skin looks like he has been on a constant holiday! Middle one is a mix of colouring but looks and build are my husband and my little one was ginger and fair when he was born! So who knows what this little girl will be like!

Heather ur bump has really grown since your last picture u posted looks
Great perfect size!

All my little ones are asleep and I'm sat waiting for a take away! Bliss after a day at work! Xx

Donna your boys are so cute, I love their eyes!!

Been having period cramps, lower back ache and inner thigh pain all afternoon. :( It hurts but I'm guessing it's just end-of-pregnancy aches and pains? I didn't have anything leading up to labour with my DS - water broke randomly in the night and had him 6 hrs later... never felt "labour" signs or anything so I'm kinda clueless lol.

36 week bump pic too :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 7
Thanks girls I think there gorgeous but I'm biased lol x

Lovely bumps girls!
I was induced with both my boys so no idea what it's like to go into labour my self x

TTCBean- take it easy! I hope you make it :hugs: happy 36 weeks!

Heather- you look great! :)

Hopeful- I have been having bh for a long time now. they have progressively gotten more painful, but that's usual for me.

Spudtastic- thank you, I'm hopeful to make it this next week! I hope you come back neg for gbs this time.

PitaKat- thank you! yay for your brother moving. I hope this next chapter in your lives go wonderful!!!

athena- I have a ds with his birthday on dec 16, would also like some time in between birthdays :)

Mushy- my dd has just stopped nursing about a week ago. kudos to you for tandem nursing! I just don't think I could. I'm so glad she finally quit. I wouldn't have forced her, but happy she did it herself finally.

donna- your boys are adorable!

anyone else having problems with their nose being blocked at night? I've had it for a while now but tonight it's so bad I have to sit up in bed and even still I can barely breathe :(

Me too Lucy, can hardly breath at night I get so congested... then all day my nose runs like wild. I feel like I've had a "cold" for months now, very annoying!

Was up a lot last night feeling very nauseated :( feeling pretty unhealthy today, having to go to the bathroom a lot which isn't normal for me. Hope I didn't catch something!

Ugh me too with the plugged nose, it is on and off all night and day. :-/

Had a tiny spot of blood before. Trying not to get my hopes up but that's how it started with Holly and she was born the next day! Not had any signs since though.

I also have the blocked stuffy nose.

Bev - fingers crossed your little one will be arriving soon.

Here in NZ full term is 37.5 weeks (I can't remember if I mentioned it before) so I have to get to Christmas Eve before baby is full term but I don't think she'll arrive early.

I'm getting huge pressure in the pelvis now and bh are starting to hurt (they come with nausea too) so I will remain hopeful.

It's my birthday today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->