January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I have done to much today! Feel so achey. Last week of work then annual leave starts before my mat leave.

Hi all ;)

Exciting bev! Fx it's the start for u!! I'm so excited to see everyone's babies start popping out! I'm quite happy to have a good 5 weeks yet.. Want the whole Christmas period out the way and the kids back to school!

I am a bit ocd with mess.. Can't stand it and it's a constant battle with a husband, 3 boys and a Labrador who sheds constantly! My oh wil do
Something if u ask him rarely thinks to do it himself I basically spend my whole day cleaning and looking after children, I'm starting my 7&9 year old with some small chores.. They know to make sure their bed is made and blinds open in the morning.

Anyone else feeling v emotional at the moment.. Things are really annoying and upsetting me I quite often feel like crawling away and hiding.!! Xx

Errggh my heartburn is so bad tonight it's actually made me throw up. It happened all the time when pregnant with Chad but it's only been that bad tonight.
I'm in bed watching X factor in tired tho just want to no who wins now so I can go to sleep.
X

I never thought I would say this, but I am completely over being pregnant. I'm in so much pain all the time. My waddle is pretty impressive! I don't wish him out sooner, I just wish it was time already.

^^^^^^this exactly^^^^^ told dh that very same thing this morning. it's not that I want him out right this minute since he obviously has more growing to do, but I do want it to hurry up and be time. everything is sore.

donna- glad you're feeling better already. I feel bruised down there as well. if I have to walk for longer than a few minutes it's almost unbearable.

lock- I have that same experience every night now, for at least a week and a half anyways. I'm up with contractions most of the night and then losing plug during the day. I'm really starting to think I will go into labor during the night now since that's when I have all my contractions. this happened with one of mine. every night I had contractions at 8:30pm until one night I went into actual labor at that same time.

embeth- I do the same. my kids have daily chores for things they are responsible for.

bev- any more signs today of things to come??

does everyone have their bag packed??? I have pretty much finished mine. still need to charge the mp3 player and put the little speaker in there. maybe a couple more snacks or something and I'm ready!

sorry you're having an emotional day embeth. I haven't had in a long while, but I really hate those days.

donna- ick! I have had it so bad in the middle of the night before that I threw up a little. doesn't even matter if I ate something that should have caused heartburn or not, I have it every single night. horrible.

Here's a tmi information question. Sex is very uncomfortable. I think baby has dropped a bit so it hurts slightly/uncomfortable to dtd. Plus I have to do all the work because of my tummy size/positions available and all the giggling around just hurts my hips more and my tummy and my vaginas just feels bruised.
But dh needs some lovin. .....

How do you ladies find it? Are you obliging even of its very uncomfortable.

I have a bit of a red face. Such an embarrassing question.

Spud, no shame in asking! If my husband and I dtd the only position I'm "comfortable" with is him from behind. It's totally okay for me because I do it just for him and that way he's the quickest :haha:

Spud I agree with Mushy. I've been on pelvic rest the whole time with this pregnancy but with the others me laying on my side with DH from behind was easiest. If it had been painful though I probably would have told him to ummm...handle it himself until I felt better or after the baby was born. No need for unnecessary pain in that area at this point as far as I'm concerned.

spud- I definitely think the position the others gave is probably the easiest/most comfortable. there is no way at this point that I'm doing ANY of the work lol. way to go for finding the energy for all that though :haha:

Embeth, I really want to crawl away and hide also, my emotions are all over the place right now!

DTD I usually do so with me laying on my side or from behind, back is way too uncomfortable now, I found it difficult to breathe the last time we tried missionary.

While we are on the topic :blush: this is also embarrassing, but lately I've been finding it more and more difficult to O, and last night when DH and I DTD I couldn't reach O at all, even with extended foreplay, still nothing. This has never happened to me in my previous pregnancies before, I'm sure it is an unfortunate side effect from the pregnancy though, and it's incredibly frustrating, in more ways than one.

MW appointment tomorrow, and I should find out soon if I'm positive or negative for GBS

hope it comes back negative lock!!! :hugs: my results should be in monday or tuesday, but I think they will only call if I'm positive and need to do antibiotics or something. I'm hoping no news is good news this week

We've only DTD once this whole pregnancy :blush: I had a bleed early on which scared me so just didn't want to risk it (rationally I know it's safe and fine, I'm just being paranoid)

So once we get to 37 weeks I'm going to get back on the horse, so to speak...We have 9 months of sex to catch up on :rofl:

I find DTD from behind the easiest too. I hadn't done it in ages as it was so uncomfortable but started again the other night to see if it starts anything with labour!

We are still dtd I usually go on top no other position really does the job!!lol! Not sure it will happen much more tho as I'm just so swollen down there and I'm starting to feel too big. After baby is born breastfeeding takes any desire I have away so it will be a while until dh gets any again!:blush:

Hope ur results come back ok lock xx

Thanks ladies. I'm with embeth about on top does the job for me lol but to keep dh happy I'll probably suggest behind for the test of pregnancy.
The poor lad may be worried about a repeat of last time. Dd was back to back and she turned in the birth canal. Dtd hurt for 6 months...he was banished from there for a whole 6, if not 7 months. Well we tried earlier than that but it hurt too much so I kicked him out.

My CJ had his very first nativity play today I nearly cried
How do they grow so quick? I remember having him X
Hope ur ok girls X

Wow you ladies are good to continue dtd while pregnant... I have zero desire!

So cute your little CJ had a nativity play, Donna. My little boy has been sick the last few days so I took him to the doctor today. He seems to be slowly getting better :)

I'm having a slight attack of the nerves about having this baby... Some days I'm so excited and others (like right now!) I'm so nervous I feel like I could vomit!

I have zero drive too.,, but I do it anyway for OH. It doesn't hurt or anything, I'm just not turned on.,but OH is in such a good mood when he is getting some that it's best for all of us xD

I'm the opposite... Can't get enough! I am eagerly counting down the days until I'm 37 weeks! Hahaha. 4 days to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->