January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi ladies - mind if I join? Believe my due date is Jan 26th (based on estimated ovulation date since I have a longer cycle).

Anyone have no symptoms? I'm not even tired anymore... Part of me feels like I'm out :( I had decent symptoms until like two days ago

The only real symptom i have right now is being more hungry. I did have sore nips, stretching ligaments, and was more tired, but those seem to have dissipated. I'm just enjoying feeling pretty good right now.

I had started feeling a bit nauseous but yesterday felt fine. Today I've felt weird. Not sick but not great. Had some more cramping and terrible gas. My boobs are still huge but not as sore as they were a couple of days ago. No idea whether all that is good or not!

Hi!

I'm due 11th Jan according to LMP but I have PCOS and irregular cycle so I've gone by the last time we dtd and could have conceived which puts me roughly 24th Jan, so 4+5.

I have no symptoms yet except tiredness, the only reason I did a test was because I was going to start taking vitex and just wanted to be on the safe side. Total shock!

I'm a nervous wreck after a blighted ovum seen at 12 week scan in Jan this year. I've lost 2 and a half stone since the mmc and been taking supplements etc including inositol so I'm in much better shape than I was last year, just hoping and praying for a sticky xx

Well I called my OB to see if I could go in early for blood work they managed to get me in tomorrow so fingers crossed they do blood work and my levels are good. I think it would be too early for a scan to detect anything so I don't think I'll push for one as it will make me worry more.
Good luck Bubbles!

My all day nausea which started on Sunday seems to be easing off slightly, which I'm so relived about! I have a phobia of vomiting so it was making me SO anxious, I was in tears every morning thinking how am I going to cope at work. I'm just hoping it was some increase in hormones making me feel bleugh and I can go back to feeling human again, I could probably cope with a little on off nausea but it was just constant.

Well I called my OB to see if I could go in early for blood work they managed to get me in tomorrow so fingers crossed they do blood work and my levels are good. I think it would be too early for a scan to detect anything so I don't think I'll push for one as it will make me worry more.
Good luck Bubbles!
How far along are you? I have no symptoms really, I am super moody though haha. I'm a bit nervous and might try to call my doctor to see what I can do.

Good luck Bubbles!
How far along are you? I have no symptoms really, I am super moody though haha. I'm a bit nervous and might try to call my doctor to see what I can do.

4 weeks 2 days. They won't really do much other than blood at this point for me. Lol

Hi ladies. Well I have had very low pulling, Low back pain and aches for the past 24 hours which keeps making me think I am going to be out again. Really hope not. Was trying almost 3 years for this baby. Xx

So sorry for your loss... You are in my prayers!!

Had my scan and saw baby's heartbeat! EDD January 10, my estimate is the 8th so we will see. Have one more scan at 8 weeks with my fertility doctor then I get discharged to my regular midwife!

ndh :( praying for you

welcome new ladies!

afm- symptoms are preggo brain full swing now, very sick but hg is a fried of mine in pregnancy, back aches/ headaches occasionally, and tired.

Good luck Bubbles!

4 weeks 2 days. They won't really do much other than blood at this point for me. Lol

Yeah I had a scam at 5 weeks and there was only a sac. Good luck, I hope your numbers come out great!

Morning girls
so sick here to but not actually being sick which is sometimes worse . I feel horrendous van barely eat x

I'm with a lot of you that have very few symptoms. Of course, I get worried because I feel pretty different than with my 2 other pregnancies but I'm trying not to get too anxious about it.

I *think* I'm starting to see the beginnings of a bump.

Lesh - thinking of you! I hope it's all just your uterus growing... :hugs:

TTCBean - Yay on seeing the heartbeat!!!:happydance:

Well I'm still here. It feels more achy and sore like in the pelvis muscles now. Almost like it's bruised. Prayers for my baby being alright would be must appreciated. I lost my last baby at 5w 2d so it would be really cruel by fate to have this one go on the same day. :(

Think of you Lesh. How are you feeling?

Had blood done today. I have a scan at 7 weeks (the 9th) bloods again on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->