January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I also agree from behind and on the side seems easiest. Finding my hubby very hot right now! lol

Yey :happydance:

Someone needs to hurry up and go into labour, I keep checking this page like a mad woman. I want to see some babies!

ttc- I was thinking it was bev who is furthest along too. :)

can't wait to see some babies also!!!! :happydance: or even just to hear someone say things have started :)

I can't get enough of DH right now, but as soon as bfing starts I will have zero desire at all.

I've lost lots of plug yesterday and today. I've decided to sit on my behind until at least wednesday or thursday this week. I don't want to chance not being able to use the birth center. I'm hoping to make it as far as possible, but I just don't see it going too much longer. even sitting I'm having contractions and losing plug.

How exciting Blessed! I think you will be the first to have a baby out of this group!

happy full term lock!!!

thanks ladies! bev- I'm not so sure. I think there is quite a few further along than me and things can start out of nowhere really. and also this is my usual end of pregnancy stuff and usually lasts a week or two before labor starts. it is exciting for me that something is starting, but hopefully not until the end of the week at least! and any extra days beyond that will be a huge bonus. I don't want any problems with him. I googled babies born at 36 weeks and they seem to be usually healthy, but I know every day will help. my earliest that came on their own was 37+4 and 37+6 and they were fine.

Good luck Blessed.

I've been sitting around as much as I can, it's so hard - my house is turning into a pig pen and I am feeling very anxious for some reason. Friday can't come quick enough! I feel guilty that my son has watched a lot more TV the past week, too. I usually limit it to 30 minutes a day! See my midwife tomorrow, will get my gbs results. Going to ask her if baby has dropped at all. No plug loss or anything going on since the initial loss but I've been sitting a lot. Infrequent BH too. A lot of back pain though and having the worst time sleeping, my hips ache so bad!!!

Hope baby stays put for a couple more days at least Blessed!

I had an OB app today and got checked, I'm still closed. It wasn't my usual doctor, it was a woman and the check hurt a lot! Felt like she had to put her whole hand in there. It never hurt like that with my usual doc...I thought a woman would be kinder down there, nope xD. I've been spottig since, can't believe they'll check at every app now!

eek danna! hope your usual doc is there for any further checks. you would think a woman would be a little more gentler. hope the spotting stops soon. :hugs:

Hi all,

Very exciting that some of u are getting so close.. I can't really believe we are all coming to the end of our pregnancies. Bought baby a little coat today..so cute! Can't wait to have a baby to put in it!!

My hormones are making me such an emotional mess at the moment..
Dh keeps annoying the hell out of me with his male selfishness and making me upset!so fed up with it.

My eldest boy has been sick tonight.. Found out there has been a bug going round his class so praying it doesn't get all of us don't think i can cope with sickness everywhere at the moment.sad for him he will miss his school Christmas dinner tomorrow.

Here's my bump pic from today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
gorgeous bump embeth! sorry you're having a hard time emotionally. hope the sickness doesn't make its way around to everyone :(

I've always thought cervical checks were painful unless I was actually dilated a decent amount. I'm dreading getting one, but at the same time in curious!

You've got such a perfect bump embeth!

I'm not a fan of cervical checks either...they really hurt me! I would ask not be checked next time, Danna, especially if it's not your regular doc!
Cute bump Embeth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->