January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

TTC, I'm feeling anxious too the last few days. It's like sometimes its excitement but usually just plain anxiety. Don't worry about your Lo watching more tv this week, you have to look after yourself and little baby and it's a nice quiet time for your toddler before the chaos begins!

Ttc - I've been watching way too much TV too. I normally keep it at 30 to 45 minutes per day but I find TV much easier than hide and seek lol.

I'm also getting quite lazy. I just can't be bothered with scrubbing and cleaning at all and I just hate cooking. It doesn't help at the moment that dd still wakes up two or three times a night. It's just exhausting. She's nearly three.

Happy term Lock!

Great bump Embeth!

Hope baby stays put for you blessed and ttc!

I had an OB appt today. They seem so pointless and time consuming at this point. Since I have c-sections they don't check for gbs or do cervical checks or anything but still.want me to go in once a week. :shrug: I've never gone into labor on my own so I have pretty much decided my body has no idea what to do in that regard. No signs this time will be any different. On the upside only 2 weeks until we get to meet our little guy!

ttc, lucy, spud- I've been laying around since saturday when my mw told me to take it easy til thursday this week. my kids usually don't watch much tv at all, but hey what can you do? I figure I'm in 9 month pregnant mode :haha: DH cleaned the bathrooms for me this weekend and the only thing I've done is dinner this week. and even my two older girls are helping out with that. I'm pretty useless atm. we have to get groceries this thursday or friday and since we are such a big family it can take a couple hours. I'm sending my girls with DH to get it done. they will love to go and I won't be tortured with painful hips and a bruised feeling crotch for two days over it :wacko: as far as I'm concerned I'm doing good by having them do their school work while I sit in the recliner before turning them loose on tv and video games or playing out back the rest of the day.

spud- I'm sorry your LO is still waking. one of mine did that til he was about 4 yrs old. FINALLY grew out of it. I hadn't done anything different with him than the rest of them, I think some kids are just that way :hugs:

athena- that made me lol! at least you get to hear baby's heartbeat once a week. :)

ugh- the heartburn is such torture sometimes!

I had heartburn bad again last night it's so vile :(
So I have the midwife today! Full term in two days can't believe it not that means anything to me I'll still go over due u wait and see.

Well I've been accepted for a move I'm a two bed at the min and been offered a three bedroom..
I've got to pass a few checks and stuff move but will be moving in Jan so will either have a new born or be ready to have him I'm dreading jt I moved when I was 6 months pregnant with Chad and that killed me lol.

I need to get CJ a Xmas jumper for his nursery party Friday I think Santa is coming along aswell X

Athena, I feel the same way! Tomorrow is my second last OB appointment so that's good. I think we have the same c section date? 29th? It's such a pain getting babysitting organised for a 5 min check!!

I'm not having a c section and I find weekly appointments a waste of time. I drive half an hour to my hospital, where I always have to wait past my appointment time, only to be in a room for 5 minutes. I have an appointment Friday and then the following Tuesday! I'm going to cancel the Tuesday one.

So had midwife
I have protein in My wee for first time but low blood pressure and the little monkey has gone back to back I was really hoping he didn't as my the other two were both back to back hopefully he wil move back into the correct position . Back in two weeks at 38+5 then have the consultant at 39+4 :) X everything is fine tho measuring 37 weeks so what I should be X

Glad all went well but sorry baby's gone back to back. Holly was back to back too x

Hey ladies ive had alot going on here... Bub is still breech and I'm already 36 weeks... Spent 3 days in hospital cause I feel dizzy n breathless they checked me for pre eclampsia and I didn't have it but there super worried bout my breathlessness and dizziness I can't walk really any more without having the whole place spin... :( but it looks like I'm heading for a c section if he doesn't turn by my appointment with hospital on Christmas eve will be booking in c section I'm refusing evc cause I feel crap enough as it is and don't want to feel more dizzy :( and only 50/50 chance of working... So yer fun fun here

Sorry to hear SakuraRayne!

Had midwife appointment - still 2cm 50% effaced, so no progression which is good. She was actually surprised it wasn't more! Baby has dropped she noted. She feels I won't make it to my due date of Jan 8! On Friday she wants me to start RRLT and evening primrose. On bed rest until Friday still.

So sorry Sakura :hugs:

Glad your appointment went well TTC :)

Getting a lot of Braxton Hicks this evening including two very painful ones. No idea how i will cope in labour when I can hardly cope with this!

Getting a lot of Braxton Hicks this evening including two very painful ones. No idea how i will cope in labour when I can hardly cope with this!

Come on baby! :dance:

I'm having NOTHING, no BH, no cramping, no plug loss, no pressure etc - went for a long brisk walk with the dog this afternoon and I feel no different, not even waddling! Really think I'm in it for the long haul :( baby is having a quiet afternoon which doesn't help (it's usually quiet in an afternoon anyway but I'm at that stage where everything worries me and I just want baby out)

Sakura that sounds awful :hugs: :(

donna- I hope he turns soon. is that maybe the reason your others went over due? I've heard their position can effect things like that.

ttc- so glad you haven't progressed any further! come on friday :hugs: I have the same feeling so I know how it goes. I'm eagerly waiting for thursday to come.

sakura- sorry baby is breech still and that you're dealing with so much. wonder what's going on with the dizziness and breathlessness! it would definitely worry me. are you anemic or is your blood pressure really low? that's the only two things that I get dizzy from while pregnant.

bev- I know exactly what you mean! some of my bh are very painful and I've been using my labor breathing techniques to practice when I have one. sometimes it's just too much though, and these are the practice ones!!! ugh

well, I have successfully been on my rear since saturday. I did have to go to the store last night for printer ink and by the end I wanted to cry. had several contractions and severe crotch pain. lost some more plug today. think even a short run to the store needs to be done by DH from now til thursday at least.

and my youngest who is 21 months old is teething. think the big ones are coming in. poor monkey is miserable. but also means she is up a couple times a night screaming. haven't slept good for a couple weeks now and it's really wearing me down :( hope her teeth come in before landon gets here

lilly- I hope baby starts moving more. cheeky baby already worrying mama! maybe things will suddenly start to progress very soon. :hugs:

Yeh could be why the were both over due I'm not to worried tho because even tho Chad was back to back he turned in labour and my labour wasn't to bad or long so hopefully even if he stays back to back he will turn in labour X

Blessed- im on iron tabs and those levels where fine but I do have a little bit of a low blood pressure was all over the place for 3 days while I was in hospital... But the breathlessness is caused by bubs head way up it truly sucks..

Thanks ladies hopefully I can book this c section in soon cause can't go on much longer with all this... I'm glad my mums close by so spending time at her house during day so I have someone to look after me cause Hubby's still working for the moment.... Can't believe how close where all getting x

donna- that's good he turned and the labor wasn't so long or rough!

sakura- oh I hate when they are so high I can't breath!!! thankfully my LO dropped a bit so I can breath, but now I have tons of low pressure. if it's not one thing it's another! hope you get a date soon. would be nice to know what to look forward to! did you say christmas eve they were giving you the date, or did I misread that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->