January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

hey ladies how are you all

blimey you lot are brave only 45 mins of tv
finley has that just whilst i adjust in the morning and make
lunch for hubby lol god love peppa pig and paw patrol !!!!

nesting has well and truely set in again im just stopping sorting stuff and its now 10.30pm lol

midwife tomoz lets hope this little boy is fully engaged as he was 3/5 two weeks ago

My boys have CBeebies on a lot drives me mad there not always watching it and obv CJ goes nursery etc but it is on a lot bad mummy lol x

My hospital bags are packed x

I think I've figured out why movements are lighter, baby has been on my left side (head down) facing sideways towards my belly button, well now they're is a solid mass practically in the centre of my abdomen so think he's moved to the centre now and is kicking inwards!

I was in a right panic earlier thinking I was going to have to call the hospital as I had hardly any movement, he's usually active 10-12am so have been counting kicks and have got to 18 in an hour, phew.

Lilly! You said HE! Do you know it's a boy or still team yellow??

I'm waiting for my OB appointment. Been an hour so far! Then I have to go to the hospital for my midwife/pre op/maternity tour. Big baby day!

Sakura, hope you get a c section date soon. Sounds miserable!

Bev and Blessed, bet one of you are the first holding their baby in our group!

Chelle I had a crazy nesting day yesterday. I rushed out and got things like breast pads and baby blankets. People are telling me my belly has dropped!

Lily - my baby is in the same position and I have an anterior placenta. Some days I go without feeling a thing. Luckily I have an old school midwife who is happy to check me out without an appointment and everything has been fine.

Scan this morning at 36+2 showed that my little girl is well and healthy. Her head is quite low even though my belly hasn't dropped. She is currently NOT back to back so I'm very happy. Her weight was estimated at 5lb 15oz (2.6kg). I know it's +/- 1lb but it's a nice average size. I think dd1 was estimated at 5lb 7oz and she was born 5 days overdue at 6lb 14oz.

Yer so I get a date Christmas eve I just can't wait lol at least its only a week... not to mention its summer here so breathing is even more harder :( hate it soo much
Soon we get meet all our lil bubs so excited

Lucy- yes my section date is the 29th too!

Sakura- hope everything works out for you and they get baby out asap. Being pregnant makes all illness, pain, etc much more miserable. :hugs:

I've had a couple bouts of nesting, but DH is in full nesting at the moment. he has been cleaning and fixing things for a week now. he does this every time. makes me tired just watching him. anyone else's DH going crazy???

Lilly! You said HE! Do you know it's a boy or still team yellow??

Still team :yellow: I just get sick of saying 'it' sometimes, plus my husband calls it a he all the time.

I wish I could nest but my house is still being decorated! Ahh!!! Our bedroom is done, but kitchen and nursery are not.

Morning all ;)

Hope everyone's ok and babies are all kicking away!
My little one seems to like sticking a foot or knee under my rib a lot! I literally couldn't bend to put my shoe on this morning because of it!!

I'm not very good at limiting TV really! I like it on as background noise, when my older two were little it was CBeebies a lot but to be honest none of my children have ever been that interested until they were older.. Jacob was 2 in September and still the most he ll watch is the theme tune to Thomas the tank engine!i wish he would watch more as I get no break unless he's sleeping!!

My last two days at work tomorrow and Friday then I'm done for a whole year!!!! Midwife next week for my 36 wk apt. I still keeping checking in here in the hope someone has popped!!;))

All my signs seem to have fizzled out. I keep getting excited over nothing, he's keeping me in suspense :haha:

We have the TV on far too much here too. I'm absolutely exhausted with Holly waking up every 1-2 hours and then she wakes for the day at 5.30am ish every day. She is just unable to play alone for some reason, she's always been like that, so I find myself sitting on the floor playing with her a lot which is very uncomfortable when this pregnant! The TV can be such a nice break, especially when she wont even let me go to the kitchen if she's not occupied by the TV!

Embeth, my almost 2 year old won't watch tv either. He'll watch things on YouTube (he flicks through things and usually watched some adult unwrapping kinder surprises??) but that's it. I was hoping he would sit in front of a Tv show by the time the baby came but it's not looking good!

I met with a midwife today and we talked about the c section etc then she got someone to show me round the maternity ward. It's rather nice! All the rooms have double beds and en suites and look pretty updated. They like c section patients to stay 5 nights but if I want to leave earlier they can organise a midwife to come to my house. The hotel program they run may not be open as its Christmas/new year but she said if it is I can be transferred over there for the last two nights and enjoy the room service!

I'm set on the name Annabel at the moment. My DH hasn't answered when I've asked his thoughts yet. He arrives on Sunday so guess I'll get an idea then. Does anyone else have a partner who has a lot of options on names? Part of me thinks I should get more say but don't know if I'm being silly thinking that. He changed my DS name a week before he was born so feel like maybe I should get that final say this time!

ahhh what is it with these crappy unwrapping vids finley loves them !!!!!

just had midwife and baby is 4/5 engaged !!!!!! fingers crossed he comes soon im off to get a ball today

ugh i wish hubby was like that but he doesn't get in till 6-7 so cant expect him to want to after a day plastering !!!

I'm so confused about engagements, on my notes 4/5 engaged is hardly engaged at all and 0/5 is fully engaged (edit: just checked my notes and 2/5 is apparently engaged) Then to make matters even more confusing my midwife starts writing things like 3-4/5 engaged :dohh:

Why can't they make it simple!!!

I have the TV on all the time, even if I'm not watching it - I just like a bit of background noise :blush:

Embeth - yay for last day of work!

Lucy - my DH drives me crazy with names, he just says 'that's nice' when I suggest a name! Sometimes I would like a bit more input.

Bev - I always thought you would deliver first out of us all, hurry up little man!

Embeth my baby is always wedging his bum directly under my ribs so I know what you mean about not being able to bend over.

Lucy Annabel is such a pretty name, hopefully your DH goes for it! Mine is so difficult with names too. He already had Thomas picked out for a boy (it was his dad's name) but he never liked any of the female names I picked nor did he have any suggestions of his own...no idea what we would have done if Baby was a girl!

CJ likes to watch those you tube videos of people unwrapping kinder eggs lol and the one ones where toys change colour in water
The tv is always on in my house to even if we're not watching it .
Aww bet you can't wait to finish work now embeth :) X
CJ breaks up Friday no more school runs . He goes back the 4th Jan I bet I still haven't had baby lol x

Those videos of them unwrapping things are so weird!!!! I always wonder what these adults do during the day lol.

I wish I could help with the engagement stuff but they don't mention any of that here. They just tell me whether baby has dropped or not. I know they don't 'expect' subsequent babies to drop until labor. Maybe that's why they don't measure it? Idk. But I've had some drop then go back up, ornery monkeys! And I've had them drop even though they weren't my first so their theory is wrong lol.

I'm so happy to see Wednesday!!! Just have to make it through today and I'm able to deliver at the birthing center!!! :happydance: takes a ton of pressure off me

I finally got the nursery put together last night, now all we need to do is hang curtains and replace a light switch and we are all done! So I'll post some pictures soon! :)

So Christmas and baby stuff is all taken care of, now there's nothing left to do but relax and wait. It is sooooo nice not having anything pressing on my mind or rushing to get last minute stuff together.

I'm being seen by my midwife every week now. My next appointment will be Monday, and she told me they will start checking for effacement and dilation then. I'm curious as to if I've progressed some. This little girl has definitely dropped! I get pressure and random tinges when I walk, BH every hr to half hr, and sometimes get some painful ones in there. I've knocked up my RRLT intake from 1 cups to 2, though I should try to squeeze in 3 or 4 in a day.

I'm soooo ready for this baby to come now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->