January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

So funny with the YouTube clips.. My lo loves tractors he watches tractors and songs about tractors on YouTube all the time!my older little boy used to be obsessed with watching kids open kinder eggs!!

Goodluck to all of u getting close and having signs.. No signs for me! I'm more than happy for her to stay put for a few weeks yet tho! Xx

I just logged on and saw 'happy birthday Landon'. I thought that blessed had her baby lol. Then I read Heathers post. Happy birthday Landon.

I'm in no rush for him to come either I'd rather get Xmas out the way but I'm getting so sore and fed up i feel so swollen down below and stared to be so scared about labour again X X

I'm definitely swollen too Donna, and when baby moves now, it's really, really uncomfortable. Since she's so low down every time she moves she pushes down on my lady parts and there is a ton of pressure :( it's actually a bit painful

Happy birthday Landon. :)

So excited today is almost done then just have to make it through Thursday and then I can have a home birth! :) midwife said I should be fine to travel this weekend for the day for a family Xmas gathering. Hoping he stays put until at least after Christmas. Lots of lower back ache but that's about it. I've been sitting a lot so not many pains and aches.

Happy birthday Landon!

Haha so funny other little ones find the silly you tube clips interesting too! 😂

I woke up with a burny, contracting uterus. I think it's just my bladder causing it even when I don't really need to do wee. Still very tender today, like a burny period pain. Going to take it easy today, I've been doing too much I think.

Glad you've (almost!) made it to 37 weeks blessed and TTC!

Was thinking frustrated hasn't been on in a while, hope she's doing well x

Happy Birthday Landon.

I hope frustrated is alright too Lucy.

Well I've been having BH every 5-10 mins, and it's made walking through the store whilst out shopping extremely difficult. Now sitting at home, and that's uncomfortable too.

I haven't been feeling very well at all since yesterday afternoon. I was telling my friend how I felt and she told me I should go get my BP checked. It was 147/101. I was told to call L&D right away and they've instructed me to go in right away. My husband and I are dropping off ds with mil and then headed there.

Good luck Lock! Maybe it's the start of something?

Oh no, Mushymilkfor2! :( Keep us updated, keeping you in my thoughts!

Oh Mushy, how scary! Keep us updated please!

BH have tapered off, I'm sure I will be teased a ton with the hope that things may be starting until actual labor starts. End of pregnancy is horrible like that after all :rofl:

Can't wait for some babies to making their way into the thread though!

End of pregnancy symptom spotting is way worse than TWW symptom spotting! Hahaha!

Mushy I'm glad you've gone in! That's a very high bp reading. Please keep us updated with how you go x

I know what you mean, lock! Every BH and feeling different feels like it could be a sign! Totally worse than TWW spotting, TTC! I read somewhere that the percentage of people who have their babies at 37 was something ridiculously low like 6%? So ready to see the first baby! Come on Bev! No pressure! Haha. I was thinking though, how great is it that our group hadn't had any preemie babies (and hopefully it stays that way).

Mushy- Good luck! Hoping everything is going better for you. Glad you caught the high BP before it got out of hand. :hugs:

Lucy- I.was.thinking the same thing about how lucky the group has been to not have any premies so far. There also aren't any twins though and they tend to come first.

With everything going on today sounds like Mushy or Lock might be first. :)

Thank you ladies, everything seems to be doing fine. All my BP readings here were completely within normal range. I do however have the start of an ear infection which could be causing all of my issues and previous high reading. I'm being prescribed antibiotics and hopefully that'll help me feel better rather quickly.

The monitor did pick up several contractions that I didn't realize I was having. I don't think I'll be the first, or even one of the first to go! I have my money on bev or blessed!

lock- I agree, it is so nice to have christmas and all the baby stuff ready. talk about finally being able to relax a minute. the BH sound like a great sign! too bad they tapered off. I have had false labor with a couple of mine and I'm nervous it's gonna happen again with all the cramps, contractions, and plug loss. I'm ok with waiting a bit longer, but I don't want it starting and stopping all the time- so confusing!

heather- happy birthday Landon! :cake: I have a birthday here also :)

lucy- I hope you're not getting an infection? or maybe the start of something?? :flower:

Mushy- I hope you and baby are ok! glad you're going in. DH and I said a prayer :hugs:

today is my DS Jaxon's 6th birthday :cloud9: such a big boy

soooooo excited to make it to 37 weeks!!! :yipee: I would love if he stayed put a while longer, but feeling very relaxed about it if he does come anytime now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->