January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

mushy- so glad to hear you are ok!!!! I'm glad they caught the ear infection and are treating it :hugs: I wish I didn't feel my contractions!!!! how nice :thumbup:

Glad is all is ok Mushy :hugs:

Lock - you had me excited there with the BHs!! Fingers crossed they pick up again soon.

Haha it's so true this is like TWW symptom spotting. I'm still having NOTHING.

I had my midwife appointment today and baby's head is quite low down. Fundal height today at 36+3 was 34cm. Last week it was 35cms. Lots of bh for me too. I don't think I'm having a December baby but could be a few days earlier than my due date.

Morning girls happy birthday to ur boy Jaxon blessed :)

37 weeks today 😃 Yay for full term I will still be here past my due date tho I just no it lol
Well only two more days of school runs in glad today and tomoz and that's it
I have my pre leaving inspection today to see if it's ok to move I hope it passed and I get the keys for my new house quickly as I'm dreading moving want jt all sorted X

Happy full term Donna & good luck with the house :)

I'm finally getting some pressure around the pubic bone area (feels like it's bruised) fingers crossed that's the head moving lower :dance:

Morning all,

Glad u are ok mushy!

I'm at work.. And even though I finish tomorrow I have a full day of teaching today and have lost all motivation! Cannot be bothered at all! To
Top it off my last group of the day have to do a test so I will have 30 tests to mark!!

Very happy to be 35 weeks today ;) have officially reached the stage of feeling fat unattractive and uncomfortable... If t results in a healthy baby girl all be worth it though ;)

Have good days everyone :)) xxx

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/E258D000-B2D4-4194-919F-A6F2FA472D18_zpsreicm7xd.jpg

37 Week bump

Happy 35 weeks Hun :) shame about the tests to make nearly finished now tho Hun x

Happy term Blessed and Donna. Great bump Donna.

Glad all is ok Mushy.

Glad your midwife appointment went well Spud.

Happy 35 weeks Embeth.

Thanks again for all the support and well wishes! So far I've only taken one antibiotic and I already feel so much better! I haven't had an appetite since Tuesday night and this morning I've woken up starving!

Happy 37 weeks donna! Your bump looks great! Congrats on the new house.

Happy belated birthday Landon and Jaxon!

Glad your BP is okay now Mushy. Mine was in the 140's /90's when I checked it last week but was then fine at the midwife's and has been good since.

That's nice that Baby might come a bit early Spud! I had a group midwife appointment yesterday and overhead one of the women being told she'd lost some fundal height from the week before so I guess it was the same for her.

Speaking of fundal height my bump was measuring right on at my appointment last week and yesterday it measured a week and a half ahead! Midwife says Thomas has had a growth spurt. Yikes I hope it doesn't mean I'm going to go way over.

Hi girls,

Hope everyone's ok.

I know probably spoken about this before but do u all get like period pain tightening across the bottom of your bump?? I keep getting them coming back. They go around the bottom of my bump and into the top of my left thigh! Had them for quite a while this morning at work quite painful and not like Brixton hicks. Is this normal at only 35 weeks?? I remember being awake at night with them exactly the same leading to Jacobs birth but within a week or two of him being due not this early!!
Xx

Sorry embeth I haven't experienced that before!

Been getting a ton of pinching pain near (I assume) my cervix. Wonder what it is? Feels different than "lightening crotch"! 1 more day until 37 weeks!!

great news on the house Donna :thumbup:

Embeth, I had a lot of period type pain in my 2nd pregnancy with DS, I was told it was false labor, I was really worried about preterm labor, but went on to carry him until 40 weeks when I went into labor spontaneously. I was worried about preterm labor. I think as long as they don't become more painful, form a pattern, or get closer together all is fine/normal.

TTC I get that a lot too now that baby has dropped. I think it's her head pushing down on everything. It does feel quite uncomfortable!

So all things considered, I actually fee really great at the end of this pregnancy. Aggressive fatigue aside, I don't have heartburn, any back pains, or extra aches. I got lucky somehow!

Donna- gorgeous bump!! happy full term :) yay for your new home. I hope the move is not too rough on you. enjoy the time off from running around!

embeth- I hope these last two days aren't too rough on you. You're almost there mama!!! :hugs:

mushy- glad you're already feeling better :flower:

spud- great signs! hope baby doesn't keep you waiting too long :)

full term for me today!!!! so happy to make it here. I actually didn't have contractions last night, but still had a hard time staying asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->