January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

embeth- definitely could be prodromal labor, which is pre-labor or false labor. it's partly what I'm experiencing right now. I only know since I've had it at the end of other pregnancies. It can make it hard to know when actual labor has started or not, which is confusing and frustrating.

ttc- I agree with lock. sounds like baby is low and causing the pinching :hugs:

lock- so nice you haven't had too many issues. my last pregnancy I had severe spd and it was so painful. I was told I would have it every pregnancy from there on out. but thankfully I haven't gotten it this time

Thanks girls. Hopefully it's just my body preparing, I really don't want an early baby.

Happy full term blessed and Donna! Great bump Donna and great news about your house hope moving goes smoothly for u!

Xxx

This is getting so exciting! Can't wait to know who'll have the first baby!
I have zero sign so won't be me! Haha

Tomorrow is my last work day, although it's not a real work day, it's the Christmas party! I know it's many ladies's last day too, yay! ❤️

Everyone's getting so close and starting to see signs of labor, exciting! Can't believe some of you are full term already! This thread is definitely moving faster now that we're symptom spotting lol.

Nothing is happening with me except for the odd braxton hicks, but that's okay. I want baby to stay put until we're into January! Also, we still don't have any baby things out yet, waiting for hubby to have time to get everything out of storage. I have started packing my hospital bag though, so that's progress lol. Also, I've got our toddler all set up in the kid room now :thumbup:

Lock, I feel like I'm lucky too with how I'm feeling. I've been having some sciatic nerve pain that comes and goes, and pain under my left rib every day, but other than that I feel really pretty good for a woman almost 9 months pregnant :haha:

I've finally finished putting together Miss Claire's nursery! Talk about last minute, but I'm glad to be done.
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/248296_10201363669490319_6707161648250022425_n_zpsm9lwxxrf.jpg

Not a whole lot going on other than a rocker and dresser. The room is large and the walls are pretty bare, so it feels a tad empty, and I was considering putting up some framed pictures of our maternity shoot to break up some of the emptiness.

And here is my 37 week bump. My mirror is in need of some cleaning
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/10410965_10201362643904680_1127622592306314838_n_zpsbpall4x6.jpg

I've been getting more painful BH by the day! No more plug loss to speak of, but hoping she makes her appearance soon. I finally feel way more ready for this little girl to arrive!

lovely bump lock! <3

pita- at least you have started making some progress with your bag and getting your toddler set up :)

Morning girls :)
Hope ur well.. Lovely bump lock :)
Not long for us all at all
Can't believe it's Xmas next week I'm so excited for the kids :) can't wait to see there faces.
No idea when I'll get keys for new house yet but hopefully be sometime soon .
X

Good luck with the house Donna :)

I've started to get more BH, had quiet a few last night (well maybe 10 which is a lot for me) still completely painless, was having every so slight backache. Think it's just baby getting into position.

I've got my work Xmas do tonight, it's been a long running joke throughout my pregnancy that my waters will break while I'm dancing tonight, fingers crossed they DONT!

We've got a company party for my husband's work tonight. I'm half looking forward to it and half not. I'd really rather just lie around and do nothing! But at the same time they usually do throw a good Christmas party! But then, I'm usually able to drink (they always do open bar) and this year I obviously can't!

Lilly that would be awkward and not so fun!;but at the same time would also be kind of funny.

I'm so exhausted. Besides the fact that it's 130 in the morning here and I can't seem to sleep, I went to an amusement park with my sil too see santa. We have passes and they've got an excellent santa area. We got there when the park opened and planned to just go in and leave. Except we were too early and needed to wander about for 2 hours. Then santa was a no show. The people working literally had no idea where he was!

Then I came home and cleaned my house. Well, most...okay some of it. But it was super messy and a lot of work!

I hope the works Christmas party goes well :)

Sorry you are so tired and can't sleep. It's awful when that happens :(

That's a shame Santa was a no show :(

Lovely bump and nursery, Lock!

Christmas parties sound fun (except I guess standing around feeling big and not being able to partake in a festive beverage does put a bit of a downer on the night!) still, nice to get into the Christmas spirit!

Yay for your new house, Donna! Do you think you'll be moved in before baby??

I know what you mean about not sleeping Mushy. I've been taking a little nibble of restavit each night to help with the nasal congestion and insomnia. Don't know what I'd do without it now. My OB suggested it so I guess it's ok despite the mixed information online.

I've been getting more BH too, some hurt! Like right now! Baby has to stay in till Sunday morning (when DH finally arrives) then I'll relax.

Come on first baby! Feeling anything Bev? Do you think we'll get our first baby before Christmas?

Today I'm 38+3 which was the gestation I was at when Holly was born, but still no signs of baby. I feel so tough though, had diarrhoea for a few days, cramps, no appetite at all. Surely it will happen soon!

Fingers crossed, Bev! All sound like excellent impending labour signs :)

The BH are really sore when they're like that Heather aren't they :(

Midwife appointment this morning and all ok but baby is back to back. She thinks once he turns a bit then labour will start. Holly was the same though and she never turned before labour which I think made things more difficult. She says he is quite deeply engaged but could always come out again with him being a second baby.

Great pics lock x

Bev hoping things happen for u soon! I really can't wait to see baby pics!

I'm also so excited for some baby pics and babies to be born. Was wondering if we'll have any Christmas eve, Christmas, or new years babies in the group, and if any babies will share birthdays

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->