January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I can't wait to find out when all our babies will be born! :)

Morning girls! My last day at work until 2017, I can't believe it!! Happy last day Danna and everyone else who is finishing work today! :happydance:

We also have my work Christmas party tonight. It will be nice to say bye to everyone before mat leave starts but I won't be able to take advantage of the open bar again (I was pregnant at last year's Xmas party too!) and will have to be the designated driver, oh well.

Sharing a photo from my maternity session...couldn't have imagined that my bump could possibly get any bigger, but it has!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20151217_191928.jpg
    CYMERA_20151217_191928.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 7
Lovely photo Fit Mama! :)

Yay for your last day at work, enjoy the Christmas party :D

Cute picture, fit mama!

Congrats to the ladies working their last day today! :dance:

I seem to be developing a cold :dohh:

Cute picture fitmama!

Well last night before bed I was having BH 15 minutes apart, the last one being pretty painful, I had to do special breathing to get through it. Felt like it lasted ages, and afterwards my stomach was so achy and my lower back was on fire!! It made me feel very anxious... made the reality that the end is near and I will *have* to go through labour again... was able to fall asleep eventually but woke up and had BH again every 12-18 minutes for about 1.5 hours. Today I attempted to do a pregnancy work out DVD and since then I can barely move from lighting crotch type pain, my cervix feels like it's been pinched/ripped apart... yikes!

Oh and 37 weeks today!!!!! Hoping babe stays in until at least next week. We have a family Christmas gathering on Sunday and I really want LO to go! Midwife said I should be okay to travel if I'm not showing labour signs.

Fit - great photo :)

TTC - I hope those BH stay away until the real thing.

I'm starting to stress that my house is too messy/dirty just in case I have this baby at home. If birth is so quick that I don't make it to hospital I don't mind but I'm just feeling so pregnant it's hard to keep up with the housework. Everything needs a good scrub too. I think I'll be more embarrassed about the midwife seeing the state of my house, than I will be from probably pooing and making a mess from waters/blood etc. The midwife is coming to my house for our next visit so I will work for scrubbing it all for then.
We did get a cleaner in a couple of times two months ago but the lady annoyed me. She kept rearranging my drawers and cupboards instead of scrubbing so I didn't get her in again. #firstworldproblems I know lol. I was lucky to get her a few times as it was.

I get the keys to my new house Monday :) going to move tueSday so hectic right by Xmas and having. A baby lol x

omg thats so quick donna !!!!.

i had a feeling even before i was pregnant i was going to have a xmas eve baby even stranger is that this baby was nowhere near planned !!!!

im in lots of pain today lots of dull aches in my lady area lol

donna- so nice you're getting to move sooner and possibly before baby comes (even though it's christmas week!)

bev- sounds like great signs!!!! can't wait to hear an update that your LO is here. maybe there is something on spinning babies to move him to anterior and speed things along??

yay for the christmas parties ladies :)

pita- I hope you aren't getting sick :(

fit- you look gorgeous :)

ttc- happy full term! and that sounds like some good signs you're having :)

spud- hope you're able to have a home birth. I'm sure it won't matter how messy your house is :flower:

I always wanted to make sure my kids weren't born on anyone else's birthday or a holiday, but I have to admit the thought of having a christmas eve, christmas, or new years eve baby sounds very unique and lovely :D

I didn't have a lot of contractions last night, but definitely some today. I took a nice hot shower and things settled a bit. I'm certainly having prodromal labor now. I realized it last night since I've experienced it in the past. painful contractions that feel like the real thing, are in patterns, but fizzle out after a couple hours. :( this is becoming exhausting. still losing bits of plug every day so I'm sure they are doing something, but prodromal labor usually only gets you to 3-4 cm dilated and helps effacement along. oh well, I guess anything helps!

A Christmas or New Years baby would be special, blessed. I wonder if one of us will have one!

I have this weird feeling like im about to get my period (which weirdly is the feeling I get before my BFP!) like that dull ache and heavy feeling. 38 weeks today so I guess it's my uterus getting ready. I want to tell it not to bother as she's coming out the sun roof in just over a week! Haha

Lucy- coming out of the sunroof is a great way to put it :xmas13: I have been having the same "conversation" with baby Angelo. I've been crampy and I think he's dropped but he needs to just stay put until the c-section. I don't want labor drama and a rushed surgery when it can be calm and scheduled in just over a week.

Great news about the move Donna!

I'm curious to see if the full moon on Christmas has any effect. If ever there was a time to start having babies in this thread that would be an exciting one. :)

Full term today! :happydance: thankfully my waters didn't break last night at the Christmas party, phew! Got a lovely star cot mobile as a leaving gift.

Bump is rock hard and so uncomfortable!

I'd love a New Years Eve/Day baby, what a great day to have your birthday on.

Where are all the babies at guys?! We're over half way through December and no babies!? I mean, I don't want to rush anyone but there's usually at least one right?

I just got back from my husband's work Christmas party. I had a pretty good time, and thankfully had multiple extra hands to watch ds who wanted to go all over the place!

Hopefully I can manage to get my hospital bag packed this weekend! You'd think after two trips to L&D I would have gone and done it already.

So here I am up at 2am! I can't get comfy in my bed, my hips keep aching/burning and going numb and my mind won't turn off... And then I had this insane hunger so now I'm sitting in the kitchen eating an apple and peanut butter toast. Hoping I can get some sleep before DS wakes up to join me in my bed (we cosleep half the night)! Having a few BH but nothing too bad, lots of period cramping though.

Mushy - I agree. You'd think there would be at least one baby by now. Though they do like them all to be fully baked before they come out which is good.

Ttc - sorry you can't sleep. I hope you get some soon.

I haven't packed a hospital bag yet either. Maybe i will try tomorrow.

Excellent news about the house Donna! So quick as well!

I can't believe we haven't had any babies yet! These babies are far too comfortable!;)

Off to watch my eldest play football this morning then friends over for little Xmas gathering this arvo.. Feeling all very Christmas like
Now.. Especially as I have no work for a year!!

Xx

I hate when I can't sleep, TTC. Maybe your period cramps will turn into something more?!

I had one contraction this evening that was so painful! I was sweating!! But that was it. Like you, Athena, happy to wait till the 29th for a nice calm birth (out the sun roof!) :)

Is there a full moon coming up? Maybe that will bring our first baby!

I think there is a full moon coming up. It was a half moon last night so shouldn't be too far off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->