January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats on full term Lilly!

There is supposed to be a full moon on Christmas!

Congrats on being full-term, Lilly!

Hope you were able to get some sleep, TTC!

Wow Donna, that's so quick! Good luck with the move, hopefully it all goes as smoothly as possible.

Spud and Mushy, I don't have my hospital bag packed yet either. It keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the priorities list :wacko:

Yeah, the full moon is going to be on Christmas, so maybe a couple ladies will have a Christmas baby? :D My mom's department is always busier on the full moon, and my last kiddo was born the day before the full moon!

Had an appointment with the midwife yesterday, she did the gbs test, so hopefully that turns out well, and said I was measuring 37 weeks :thumbup:

I'm definitely getting sick, feeling sinus pressure and still have the sore throat, but hopefully it will be short-lived. I'm 36 weeks today, which means I'll be upping the RLT to 2-3 cups, taking 1-2 EPO capsules, eating 6-10 dates a day, and squatting more... you know, when I remember to do all that lol :dohh:

He he - I think there's a reason why we have the word lunatic (from lunar meaning moon). Maybe the moon will bring out a few Christmas babies. I'm happy for my baby to arrive at any time - except actual Christmas day. I'd like baby to have a separate day at least.

That's what I'm hoping too so he doesn't have to share with Christmas Day!

Thanks girls been busy packing .. So stressed lol be glad to get in before baby is here but what a time to move lol.
I can't believe we don't have any babies born yet either there was so many born early
We're moving Monday/Tuesday to be settled for Xmas X

Morning girls, I think I've started having my first signs, sorry for TMI but I usually poop once a day and I've been going 2-3 times per day the past couple of days and things are a lot looser than normal. :blush: Wonder if my body is clearing out...I just finished with work yesterday and we need to get the house cleaned and the carseat installed so hope Thomas stays put a few more days!

I wonder too if the full moon will bring labor on for some of us - can't wait to see who has the first baby!!

Sounds like it could be your body starting to have a clear out! I've been the same for quite a few days now.

My guess is Blessed will go first, followed closely by Bev and then TTC, all before the New Year! :D

A New Years baby would be pretty neat :) I was the first to have a baby in my the group I was in for my son!

Even though I'm exhausted I've been cleaning like crazy, not sure where I'm getting the energy. I only slept about four hours last night. I swept, washed all the floors. Vacuumed both levels. Cleaned the kitchen and sorted fridge and freezer. Done a huge grocery haul. Cleaned the guest bathroom, three loads of laundry, sorted bins of toys... Now I am about to get ready for church and I feel like I going to collapse! Then I have to prepare dinner, get LO ready for bed, etc. Ah well at least my house is clean :thumbup: really looking forward to my bed tonight!

Even though I'm exhausted I've been cleaning like crazy, not sure where I'm getting the energy. I only slept about four hours last night. I swept, washed all the floors. Vacuumed both levels. Cleaned the kitchen and sorted fridge and freezer. Done a huge grocery haul. Cleaned the guest bathroom, three loads of laundry, sorted bins of toys... Now I am about to get ready for church and I feel like I going to collapse! Then I have to prepare dinner, get LO ready for bed, etc. Ah well at least my house is clean :thumbup: really looking forward to my bed tonight!

If you find more energy please can you pop round mine. I need this done at my place too.

You sound like a superwoman TTC!

Is anyone else's bump constantly rock hard? It's been like this for over 24 hrs and I'm so uncomftable :cry: just don't know if it's normal or not, can't help but worry.

Ttc I'm exhausted reading that!

I've been trying to clean my house all day, but my lovely 14 month old wants to get into every. Little. Thing. All while my husband sits on the couch calling after him, as if that's going to get him to stop. So far I've managed to clean off the dining table and get a load of laundry done. Yup, productive day.

I initially was upset at the thought of a Christmas baby, but now I wouldn't mind. I know that I wouldn't him with gifts, and I'd make sure my close family doesn't either. Last night at the Christmas party this lady kept going on and on about how awful it is to have a baby this time of year and how my poor child isn't going to get as much love and attention. Uh, thanks stranger!

so i was woken at around 6am with such strong braxton hicks there's still a few going now at 11pm im so tired its unreal went to delivery to be monitored and she gave me a sweep but didnt seem to think it would do much who knows we shall see

Lilly- my bump.goes hard sometimes but it doesn't stay that way for a long time. If I were you I would call just to see if they thought it was normal or if you should be checked.

Mushy- I get those comments quite a bit. This will be our second December baby so now it's not only about having a birthday around Christmas but apparently we are also terrible for having 2 birthdays so close together. You just can't win with some people. :shrug:

Good luck Chelle! Hope it turns into the real thing!

I hoped the bump hardness would stop after a few hours sleep but woke up at 3am and was still hard so I phoned L&D ward and she said it sounds like baby had just moved into a different position which is making bump constantly hard, so I feel better after speaking to them. She did say if I was still worried tomorrow I could come to assement unit.

People have such stupid oppinions on Xmas babies, I think it's a lovely time of year and think I will try for a winter baby again.

Chelle - how exciting! Fingers crossed the sweep works.

Lucy- it's odd you would say you feel like your period was gonna start. for a couple days now my nipples are so sore (tmi), like when I'm gonna start. so strange and uncomfortable! I love the sunroof idea!!! :flower:

athena- I had looked up the full moon about a week ago and was stunned it's on christmas, since I had also heard more women go into labor on full moons. and we have a few birthdays close together as well. they are as special as you make them. I have a feb 21, march 2, and march 6. now I will have a dec 16 and whenever this next one comes. we call them 'birthday buddy's' and they love it, but we still make sure they have their own thing going on.

TTCBean- sounds like nesting going on!!!! great signs :happydance: hope you got some sleep

pita- sorry you're getting sick :( boo.

donna- hoping for a smooth move and a relaxing christmas after :hugs:

Fit_Mama- the loose stools has been going on for about a week now. I'm not sure what's worse, that or being constipated :blush:

Mushy- it's only like that for a december baby if a parent makes it that way. I have a dec 16th baby and we make sure we do everything for him that we do the others.

chelle- how exciting!!! I have had 2 of my babies the day after a sweep. the other one I got sweeps on did nothing til I was induced. I hope it works for you!!!

I was up most of the night with contractions. finally slowed down after 7am and I got a couple hours sleep. so tired today. and still losing more plug today. It's really starting to wear me down. I want him to stay in til he is good and healthy, but I'm really exhausted from the lack of sleep and pain every night. It's so painful I'm not even sure if I will know when labor actually starts :wacko:

That sucks that contractions and pain are keeping you up blessed. I've still got the 'my periods coming!' Feeling including heavy boobies and sore nipples. When I do wake up to pee in the night my tummy is incredibly sore, I bet I'm not going to the loo enough in the night! Hope baby is out soon for you! I think the 21st sounds like a nice date :)

It's getting to that awkward time where either baby comes NOW or waits till after the 26th to avoid an actual Christmas birthday. A friend of mine said 'oh no' and pulled a face when I told her the section date is the 29th. I found myself justifying it saying 'but it's between Christmas and New Years so I think it's a fun time!' Then i thought, why bother saying anything when she's so rude to be negative in the first place. As if I'm going to neglect our little girls birthday and roll it into other festivities!! If anything it will probably be over the top as I'm worried about it being forgotten!

i think shes pushed him back in haha all stopped now bh completely gone lol oh well at least i can sleep

Oh well Chelle! Get a good nights sleep, you never know when you'll need the energy!

I'm currently getting tingly boobies. Weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->