January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Lilly- I would definitely call. If it was your water you'll be first in the group! Good luck!

Fit- yes his kidneys will need to be checked quickly but Dr Is most concerned about stress being put on my scar since I have already had 3 c-sections. He gave the go ahead for this pregnancy but contractions make it a lot more likely my uterus could rupture and the blood loss would be dangerous for us. Would also increase the likelihood of a hysterectomy which I don't want even though this will be our last LO.

Just got back from my midwife appointment and she informed me that my gbs test came back negative, but when I told her I was having bh all the time she checked baby's position and said her back was all the way to the right and facing out instead of in. All the contractions is my body trying to get her to move into a better position for birth, which I guess she isn't doing. I'm so upset now because DS was also in a bad position for birth and he never moved and I ended up with a very slow labor, over 30 hrs and no sleep for 2 days as it was going on. I'm terrified of that happening again and it looks like I have a good chance of it happening anyway. I'm so upset and disappointed :cry:

Good luck Lilly, hope it's the start of something!

I'm not having any signs here. No BH, no more discharge. I get cramps at night sometimes, but it goes away by switching position. I feel so green about what to expect at the beginning of labor... I kind of hope I'll just lose my waters when the time comes so I know it's really started and that I have to call the hospital!

Now that I'm done with work, I'm starting a big house clean, baby just have to stay put until I'm done! Hehe.

I'm sorry lock, hopefully she turns for you. My first was sunny side up, I was in labor for over 50 hours! It was absolutely exhausting.

I've been losing bunches of plug these past two days, and have been crampy. Not sure if it's just a fluke or the start of something. We'll see!

I've got a growth scan tonight, gonna see how big this boy is!

Well my back ache has eased off and now just having BH every now and again (mostly painless) I'm still leaking fluid though and when I checked my underwear it's browny/yellow colour (def not urine!) so I've popped a pad on. Still have no idea what i'm doing but glad the cramps have gone, think I will have to call the hospital and say i *think* my waters are going and see what they say, hopefully they will just let me stay home until tomorrow and see if labour starts.

Lilly definitely call if it's that colour sounds like your waters and maybe meconium in the water.. Maybe totally wrong tho.. Good luck keep us updated xx

Let us know how you get in Lilly. You could be our first! :)

Sounds like most of us are getting some decent BH and other signs. Maybe there will be a rush of babies soon! I still can't believe we haven't had any yet!

I've had a nasty flu bug, coughing, sinus pain, the lot. Miserable! So I'll be glad when I'm feeling better. I hope you're feeling ok Donna especially eith the house move. That's a lot going on at once.

Hopefully it's something lilly!

Had a growth scan, but the guy wouldn't tell me anything. Hopefully my doctor has the results by tomorrow afternoon as I have an appointment at 350. I was offered a sweep last week despite being gbs + that I'm going to decline, but I am going to get an internal check.

Common babies, where are you?!

That sounds like your waters Lilly. What did the midwife say? Good luck!

Morning girls just checking in before another long busy day
We started moving yday had such a stressful day spent most of it crying lol loads more to do today it's so hard with two young kids and a big belly hopefully be in there settled tonight tho and can sort it all out next two days for Xmas I just can't wait to be in
Sounds proms of lilly hopefully this is it for you.
No signs here no plug loss or anything I do get pains sometimes but not sure there bh think just pains lol . I see the midwife next Tuesday I'll be 38+5 by then X

Donna I would be crying too! Moving, Christmas AND heavily pregnant with 2 little boys. That's hard work!

Lock - I had a similar first labour with dd being in the wrong position. I hope baby turns for you. Have you checked out spinning babies?

Lilly - fingers crossed this is it for you.

Dona - good luck with the move. What a busy time for it.

Donna good luck with everything must be very hard for u.. Hopefully you're all
Settled for tonight and have a well deserved rest.
Hope all is ok lilly.. I'm thinking you will be having baby number 1!!so exciting!! I just want my baby now!
Bit of shopping and housework today for me xx

Well I'm still pregnant! :dohh:

Phoned the hospital and explained and they said come in, by this point my backache has stopped and wasn't really loosing much fluid but wanted to make sure, so has to drive 30 mins to get there and then they had me lie down for an hour, did start to have more usual CM and it was blood tinged so I was thinking it might be my plug, anyway she said she didn't think it was my waters just watery CM and the backache could have been caused my baby lowering into position :blush:

Felt like a bit of an idiot but didn't want to risk it in case it was my waters, glad I went though as it gave me chance to see the maternity ward and know where to go (they don't do tours so I had never been)

Poor DH as I wont be having sex again after that!! :haha:

Donna - good luck with the move, you will feel so much better once your all moved in and sorted :hugs:

37 weeks and bub is still breech -.- book in my c section Christmas Eve I'm actually kind of excited to have a date :)

Happy full term Sakura! That's great you have a date for c section!

Lock- hope baby turns for you.

Donna- good luck with the rest of the move! Will be such a relief once you can get settled.

Mushy- fingers crossed baby is a good size !

Lilly- glad you went to get checked and all is good! Maybe not long now. :)

Sakura- yay for getting your section date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->