January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Pain eased a little and not any blood but the last time I had cramping like this it took 3 days before the spotting showed and 6 days for the real blood to show up. Xx

Thanks ladies. Xx

Anyone have a pic of their IC at 4 weeks 3 days. Mine seems light

Lesh I had lots of cramping with DD and so far have on and off back cramping this time too. Hopefully it is all normal for you. I know it's hard not to worry though.

Steff how did you bloodwork come back?

Soo my ultrasound is today :) I'm super excited although not looking forward to the full bladder bit haha

Soo my ultrasound is today :) I'm super excited although not looking forward to the full bladder bit haha

ARgh, I almost forgot about the full bladder thing. It's the death of me! :dohh:

Let us know how it goes!

Still nervous over here. Stil no nausea which I had with both previous pregnancies... I'm not wishing for nausea but it's hard not to worry.

Lesh - still thinking of you. Hope your bean is hanging tight.

Just got back from my 2nd scan saw a lovely little blob with a hb now measuring 7+3 so spot on :) xx

Soo my scan went amazing :D bubs measuring at 6 weeks and 1 day I'm meant to be 6 weeks 3 days but lady said 2 days doesn't really matter so my due date is still the same and also a heartbeat of 118 bpm soo happy :D

Glad scans are going well girls can't wait for mine.
I'm so tired still
and still feeling so sick but haven t been sick yet every thing tastes different rho x

Congrats to those of you who just had your scans! :)

I had mine yesterday at 7 w 2 d and it was great. Bubs was measuring 7 w 1 d with a heartbeat of 150 bpm. I’ll post a photo later.

Still nauseous! Can't wait for 2nd tri.

Called the midwife earlier and have my 'early bird' appointment at the hospital on Monday, I tried to get out of it by telling her I was calling to arrange my booking in appointment but she busted me (from reading other posts they just go through what you can and can't eat and vitamins etc, which I already know) I'm just glad I have it on the bank holiday so I don't have to explain the appointment to work.

Congrats to all you ladies that had a scan! Glad they went well! I've started to feel nauseous at night, kind of feels like motion sickness to me.

Hi ladies! Can I join the group? Found out I was pregnant about a week ago. Due date of Jan 22 from online calculator, but I've been having short cycles for awhile so not sure if date will move at first scan. First scan scheduled for June 8, feels so far away!

Going to go back and catch up on all the posts so far. Congratulations to everyone!!!

Hi ladies. Pain has slowed down just general aches etc...Still keep expecting blood but nothing as come out. Took a clearblue + today and it was ultra dark blue line and digi still saying 3+ weeks so yay! Xx

Thankyou for your prayers and thoughts. Xx

Morning girls I'm so tired my three year old decided to wake at half 5 I stuck him in wv me bt he kept fidgeting then my one year old was awake at 6 I'm shattered . . Wish they would sleep in later bt he does go 6-6 so I can't moan lol.
I can't deal wv the tiredness tho.
Midwife Tuesday won't do much get my blood results back that's about it check my urine. X

Lesh congrats at making it past 5+2. I hope you are able to relax a little and that this bean sticks around!

Welcome new people!

I feel so far behind as I'm due the end of January and some of you ladies have already had your scans! This is how it was for DD too. I was due at end of September and ended up being the last to deliver in a group of almost 40 women.

The bloat is kicking in full gear tonight! Bleh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->