January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I also rarelly eat what I put in the freezer! We'll do take-out for a while. I don't really know what to expect haha...

I keep checking too! Where is that first baby! Isn't someone getting a C-Sec tomorrow?

I don't think I'm having Baby #1 - not really having any signs at all though the midwife told me I am having Braxton Hicks and I just don't notice them. I hope that means that real contractions aren't TOO excruciating when I start having them.

Feeling some pain too. My pelvis feels like a badly bruised piece of fruit and Thomas has taken to kickboxing my ribs when I first lie down at night - ouch. And the other night I made the mistake of trying to roll out of bed instead of sitting up first - bad idea - the momentum sent Thomas crashing into my ribs like a bowling ball. Ouch again.

On the plus side the swelling in my feet has gone down - I can see my ankle bones and wear my own shoes again. My blood pressure was 115/74 at my appointment yesterday, and I actually slept through the night last night!!

C'mon first baby, we're all eagerly anticipating your arrival!!

Embeth you look fab!

I won't be doing freezer meals. My dh is a great cook as well so he will be cooking while he is on paternity leave and maybe even after. We also bought a bunch of family sized freezer meals I can just pop in if I need to. We will also get take out if necessary. I've found this way to be much easier on us and still costs the same, but much less effort at 9 months preggo lol.

Beautiful bump Embeth! You definitely look like you've dropped!

I doubt this baby will come anytime soon, if anything I think she may be late, but strangely I'm not in a huge rush to have her either. In the mean time I'm content with staying pregnant for now.

I'm nesting like crazy though! I've been cleaning and running around decorating or redecorating, and pretty soon here I'll be baking some banana nut muffins. We are also hosting Christmas here with my in-laws since we are not going anywhere, so there will be more prepping and cooking on my part. Thought I would hate it, but somehow I'm totally fine with the idea, it's keeping me busy and such. DH is the one dragging his feet and acting sleepy and sluggish, you'd think he was the pregnant one! :haha:

Nothing much to report here! A few BH here and there. I did have some pretty bad lower abdomen cramping earlier but that's all!

Wonder if anyone will have a Christmas baby!!? 🎄🎄🎁🎁
We are about to go to my parents house for Christmas Eve - it feels good to get Christmas under way. Can't believe I'll be having a baby on Tuesday!! Absolutely no signs here!

I can't believe there's no babies yet!

Pretty sure I've been losing my mucus plug over the last couple of days, just been to the toilet now and there was a bit more. Having slight backache but that's it.

Ive been awake since half 5 with Chad it's normally CJ that wakes early oh no today !
Happy Xmas eve girls hope u all have a fab Xmas

38 Weeks Today can't believe It to be honest I'm hoping he stays put for the time being which I'm sure he will. I've had no signs just pressure and aches . I've stl got loads to do in the house so want that sorted before he's here X

No signs here either. Just hope he stays in on Christmas Day!

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/DAD72028-4E56-417A-84B2-7E515902E512_zpsr2vph6af.jpg

38 weeks x

Happy Xmas eve all!

Fab bump Donna!

Just waiting at my midwife appointment, stupidly did a wee at home now don't need one so can't give her a sample!! No signs of anything here.. Think I have quite a while yet before I get to meet this little one.. Can't wait to see the pics of babies for all you girls a bit ahead of me tho!;)

Have a lovely day everyone xxx

Oops I've done that before too! Hope your appointment goes well :)

Appointment went well! Measuring 34 weeks and bub is 4/5 engaged.. Which I think is only just she said how low she felt when feeling tho.. Next appointment at 38 weeks xx

I've had so much more plug loss! Everyday there's more, and bigger amount coming out. I had irregular contractions all day yesterday too. My husband is freaking out a little bit! I tried getting him to dtd with me last night but he's freaked out about the plug loss haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->